Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:09 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] 6EdIfMt

The night upon Demon World was quiet and still, A moon hanging high above. None would suspect there to be anything to come of tonight, until a dark figure perched itself at the window of Vanyel's room. The window shattered, and the being stepped forth, looking to Vanyel as it would descend upon the room.

"Vanyel."

A tender hand would touch his face as she would come upon him. Despite the radical shift in her appearance, it was clear who it was - Calypso. Dark flowing locks accompanied her as she would touch his face, a stern look on her face,

"..You have a decision to make."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Re: Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel]

Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:27 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Having laid down to rest not too long ago, Vanyel lay in bed of the palace in Demon World. Resting on his side with his head against his arm, Vanyel warmly embraced this silence of the night. But, just as he was drifting off to sleep, the sound of glass shattering jolted him away, and the fledgling devil immediately shot up, his nails extending into claws as he blurted out a sudden string of curses in Chinese, Japanese, and finally, English.

"Fuckin', holy SHIT--"

His eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, and he felt the warm, gentle touch of the person's hand on his cheek. As he squinted and blinked, seeing the shape come into view, he heard his name, and he breathed a sigh of relief -- it was Caly. Taking in a deep breath and letting out a shaky exhale, he put a hand to his face, his breathing returning to a normal pace as he brought his legs back, sitting Indian style on the bed as he reached over to turn the light on.

"Christ, hun, you scared the shit outta me...what's goin' on? Why...why do you look different again?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty Re: Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel]

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:08 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The woman's red gaze had a stern glow in the darkness of the room, retracting her hand as Vanyel realized it was her, frantically asking what was going on and why she looked different again. She stood silent for a moment, staring him in the eyes, before loosing her tongue once more,

"Vanyel.. I'm leaving the Asthavons. I've cleared it with Arianda, my other mother - I'm a Vael now."

She leaned in, staring deep into his striking blue eyes. Love welled deep inside of her for him, but a sense to not allow her emotions to sway her in a moment like this kept it at bay. He needed to make a choice for himself, here and now.

"You have a choice; Stay or leave."

She would stand back up straight once more, hair snaking down her body as she presented such, "It has to be your choice. If you stay, you can continue being a part of Shadow Fall, you can live here in luxury. You'd have resources and connections to continue getting stronger.."

Her gaze lowered for a moment, "..If you come with me, you'd likely be branded a traitor by this kingdom. Algos might want to kill you, too. It's possible for life to get all the harder for you if you come with me."

She would close her eyes, turning away, ice cold daggers torturing her heart. She didn't want to, in good faith, convince Vanyel to come with her. He would be happier and safer here, no matter how much being away from him would tear at her heart. This was a selfish decision she was making on her own; she had no right to drag Vanyel into it if he truly wouldn't want to.

"..Please choose wisely. No matter what you pick, I will not be mad. But.. I want you safe, I want you to be able to grow stronger and live. The road i'm taking is stranding and likely has a bloody end. You likely will not have any allies or help, especially considering your acts under Shadow Fall."

Her head tipped down, "...I'll still visit you, in your dreams, if you stay..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:49 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Yakuza 0 - Song: The Only Way Out

The encroaching silence was horrible. Just from how she was looking at him, the way she stood, all of it gave him so much anxiety. As she finally loosed her tongue, he remained silent. His head tilted down, trying to process the massive weight that had appeared at his shoulders. She was leaving the Asthavons, she had another mom, and she had taken the woman's last name.

His arms started to tremble at the thought of her leaving, but his head lifted to look at her as she told him that he had a choice -- stay or leave.

His head lowered again as she continued, his breathing beginning to mildly pick up in pace. He didn't care about being a part of Shadow Fall -- he hadn't even done anything for them. All he had ever done was attend that one meeting, that was it. But, the thought of Algos coming after him had hardly fazed him. He didn't care about a life of luxury, the resources or connections to get stronger -- it didn't matter to him. He wanted to get stronger in his own way, by his own merits.

She turned away, and his heart sank. His breathing got even faster, each intake followed by a shaky exhale that broke the sickening, eerie silence.

The thought of being away from her hurt him more than anything. He didn't want her to just visit him in dreams if he did stay. Slowly sliding his legs off the end of the bed and standing up, he wrapped his arms around her waist, taking her hands and turning her around, blinking away tears that had begun forming as the anxiety took an even more harsh hold on his heart.

"I don't care about livin' a life of luxury or anythin' like that. Hell, I was fine livin' on Earth and stayin' in my little apartment. It wasn't much, but it was a roof over my head."

He paused, his fingers coiling tightly around hers, trembling as a lump formed in his throat as a stream of tears began to slide down his cheek.

"Algos never cared about me anyway. I'm not surprised that she'd probably try to kill me. Nobody here really cares about me except for you. Mana only cared about the thing locked up inside me, the Phonoi, and Algos only really let me live, because...she wanted you happy."

He paused again, his head dipping as he tried his hardest not to break down. Tears dripped from his face and to the floor, and he let out quiet sniffles and gasps as he tried to compose himself.

"The only time I ever feel safe nowadays is when you're with me, whenever we're together. I'm a nobody here, even in Shadow Fall. I've never even committed any 'acts' under that failing shithole of an organization. I've always just been that random knight that was human up until a few months ago. Nobody would even notice if I left. I don't hold any kind of important information, I doubt I'd even be worth their time."

He lifted his head up, before pulling Calypso into his arms, holding onto her as if it would be the last time he'd ever see her.

"If you only could visit me in dreams, I couldn't live like that! You're my wife, god damn it...! That would be so much worse than not seeing you, even if I did stay!"

Burying his face into her shoulder as his arms tightened around her even more, his voice became muffled as he held onto his beloved.

"I love you so fuckin' much, Caly...you know how much it scares me and how much it hurts whenever you're not with me."

Vanyel shakily let go of her, standing up straight as he kept his hands on her shoulders.

"Besides...yakuza are known to die young. I knew that goin' in, and I still abide by it now. I'm comin' with you, no matter what happens. Fuck the consequences. I'll always stay by your side and keep you safe. If Princess Bitch wants to kill me, let her try. As long as I'm alive, I'll keep gettin' back up for more."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:28 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso remained silent as she allowed Vanyel time to speak his mind. She already could hear those emotions swirling in him, and she truly was mentally prepared to put down his begging; She truly thought he would be better off living here, safe, able to become stronger, and in Algos' good graces. She felt his coming with her would be a detriment to his safety and development, even if the parting would hurt her so terribly; She had to think about his sake first.

She felt his touch, his grasp, his feelings for her wafting around her like a thick warm fog. She held his hands, her grasp limp and loose, as if she'd fly off into the breeze at any moment. Though, something she heard would instantly heavy her presence; That Algos only let him live because it made her happy. A sensation of weight instantly hit her, eyes widening as memories that were not her own flashed before her eyes, between Algos and Vanyel. It had triggered these to come to her, and the most devastating statements amongst the swamp of memory, emotion, and perception would ring in her mind;

"You aren't fit to love her, either."

A wave of illness crashed on her consciousness as such sickening thoughts, feelings, and words flushed in her mind's eye, though her form remained still and silent to these crashing and pulling tides of pure feeling. She watched his tears, his fighting to stop himself from breaking down, hearing his words of being nothing, nobody where he stood, not without her. Each statement hurt her heart all the more.

That revelation completely changed what she thought, and his compounding emotion and feeling, it all came down like a storm of sadness and tragedy. Such sadness deepened with the idea of her only being able to visit him in his dreams, hearing his words of how that only would make him feel worse.

So many thoughts raced around the demon's mind, feeling like a throbbing headache behind her colder exterior. She wanted Vanyel to make the choice himself, for their relationship to not have any bearing on his safety, but if he stayed here his safety would be at risk, his happiness gone, his hopes dashed. Algos may even torture him and use him as a means to hurt her.

Standing there, shoulders held, her gaze was low, before her head slowly rose, black locks unveiling brilliant red eyes filled with emotion. Her brows furrowed, teeth gritted hard as she made a tense whimper, before golden tears began forming in her eyes,

"I fucked up, Vanyel. I fucked up, left, and I didn't want to bring you down with me."

She gently shook her head, taking in a breath, "I wanted to prove myself so badly I got myself trapped in a hellscape for thirty years, and tried to take an already prospering land. Because of that shitty first impression, my aunts can't even look at me now! I'm such an idiot, Vanyel; I should have left Algos sooner, I should have left when I was warned, I shouldn't have let my love and care make me stay somewhere that's hurt me for so long."

Her eyes were wide when she looked at Vanyel, "And to hear that, that you never really were accepted, that you were just kept alive... Like a plaything? A means to an end? That just makes my heart sink all the lower; it's my fault. I was negligent of your needs, I was negligent of Vicara's needs, and I was negligent of my own needs."

Her head lowered, eyes shut tightly, face twisted in pain as she would constantly rub at her copious golden tears, weeping steadily before she would take a deep breath in to compose herself,

"I want to stop being a sad idiot and actually do something good. Worth it. To myself and to others... And this is my first step; renouncing the Asthavon name completely, and leaving. I didn't want to drag you into it, especially since I thought you'd be better off... But I guess I have a while to go before I stop thinking such foolish things."

"I'm so sorry Vanyel. I'm so sorry; I'm a horrible wife and a horrible dreamer. I promise to do better from now on."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:29 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Yakuza 0 - Song: The Only Way Out

He was scared.

Scared that Calypso would try and force him to stay there, away from her, just so that he wouldn't follow her and become an enemy of Algos -- even if he wanted anything but that, compared to her, he was practically powerless -- a fledgling demon who couldn't hope to fight against her growth in magic and power. He already couldn't stand being away from her whenever she went off on her excursions, getting stronger and making connections.

It felt like she was hardly there sometimes, or, maybe it was the opposite -- perhaps he was the one who was absent, he didn't know. He didn't even fully understand or know how this whole thing worked. All he knew that, as long as he was with her, he was happy and content, no matter where he was. But, as he felt her heart sink and hearing her start to whimper, his head slowly lifted, and his tears continued to flow as he watched his beloved begin to shed her golden tears.

Silently wiping his eyes as he let her talk, he took a step forward, wrapping his arms around her tightly and holding her close, letting her head rest against his shoulder. As she finished, Vanyel took a step back, setting a hand on her shoulder as he gave her a small smile, reaching toward her eyes with the other hand to wipe away her tears.

"Well, maybe you are an idiot, and maybe you did fuck up. But, hey, there's nothin' wrong with fuckin' up every now and then, you...just gotta learn from it, Caly. You just made a bad call, that ain't idiocy -- that's bein' human."

He paused, looking to the floor as he gathered his thoughts, trying to figure out what he wanted to say next -- and, more importantly, if it was even a good thing to say.

"You can't be negligent of somethin' you don't know anythin' about. I...I kept that info from you, because, I didn't wanna believe it, myself. I thought that I was finally wanted, that I was finally with people who care about me, and that I was just goin' crazy or somethin', but...no, I'm still an outsider to a family that never wanted me in the first place."

He paused again, gently cupping his wife's chin and leaning in to plant a soft kiss on her lips before pulling her close again.

"Just because you made a mistake, or...well, a couple of mistakes, doesn't make you a bad wife or a bad dreamer. Just means you need to get back up and try again. I know you'll do better because...look at yourself. You went from a fearful little shit who was scared of everything, to someone strong enough to make a decision like this. Hell, I couldn't be more happy and proud to have a woman like you as my wife."

Gently running his fingers through her hair, he kept her firmly held in his arms, pausing for a moment to take a quiet breath.

"...But, if we're leaving this, then, I've got some questions. First, where will we go? Not really worried about my stuff, since, I'm pretty sure your solution is just to wish it there or somethin'. Also, you said 'other mother,' a little bit ago. Uh, what?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Her heart fluttered as he came forth and held her close, her shorter stature leading her to rest her head against his chest area. She ached with sadness and shame, an illness that didn't seem to leave no matter how hard she tried to push it away. She remained silent, listening to Vanyel's answer as her eyes rained tears down her face, though when he mentioned the feeling of not belonging, of being an outsider.. She felt that, a warm sensation of understanding settling into and lighting the murky darkness of harm, rejection, and isolation.

She didn't realize how unanchored she herself felt; The frustration and pain in trying to find a place to belong, the rejection or even warping caused by others in such attempts. Vanyel was perhaps one of the only people who would understand what she felt, someone she could feel at home with.

The complex they resided in, did not feel like home to her.

Neither did being an Asthavon; such things only made her feel all the more alone.

Was she ever home? Was she ever truly happy, satisfied?

She would look up at Vanyel, a sweet sadness to her eyes as a realization crossed her: Only with him. No matter how much Algos wished her to remain, she couldn't disregard how she truly felt, and who she truly felt towards.

"I felt the same."

Finally, the intent would come into being, "..I've.. Never felt like I belonged here, with my family, with Algos... I doubted and second-guessed myself so often, only to swallow those doubts. I had nowhere else to run, after all.. I'd be harmed, killed, or captured if I ended up in the wrong company.."

She would sigh deeply, resting her head against his chest, "I feel just as much like an outsider as you do.. That was it, that was that gnawing.."

Hands tightened into fists, breath hesitant, she'd continue, "I felt like, I had to try so hard to prove myself, to run myself ragged, to tear my flesh apart.. Just so I could make a difference. Now it feels like I wasted it all. My sister still doesn't regret her actions, demons are still suffering, I.."

"I haven't done anything, Vanyel. I want to do something, but.. I don't know how to do it."

Her breath hitched as tears went down, "I thought becoming a ruler would help. But now, the idea.. The mere idea of being Queen sickens me. I don't want to be a Queen- I, I shouldn't have ever wanted that. I thought about it, and.. Posing myself as 'Queen'.. It's just more of the same. More failure, more pain, more agonizing under the rule of an Asthavon."

"I shouldn't be either.. I should be someone to depend on, not someone to rule and impose. I want to help people, not loom over them.."

She would sigh softly, "Okay, if you're set to come with me, I... I have something to tell you.."

"Well, first; Arianda is my other mom. No I didn't know til a bit before Algos... Did that. We're going to stay with her in Minatumi - I'm sure she'll like you."

She smiled widely, "..And.. The other thing is.."

Gently, she would reach to grab his hand, slowly leading it to her belly. Though it wouldn't feel any different than normal, she still would smile fondly at him,

"Congrats.. You're gonna be a dad."

Her smile would become shy, as she looked to the side, "..I didn't want to tell you unless you decided you wanted to come."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:23 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Yakuza 7 (Like a Dragon) - Song: The Only Way Out

It was a strange feeling, hearing his beloved admit that she felt the same as him -- the knowledge that she never felt as if she belonged with Algos, in this manor, in this world. He said nothing, remaining silent as his wife spoke, only voicing his thoughts through his expressions, his eyes widening, softening -- his lips parting in conjunction as sorrow took his heart, only to take in the briefest bits of breath, hitching in shock.

Perhaps, to some degree, they were more human than devil.

It hurt, but it also felt relieving, in a sense, that he truly wasn't alone in what he was feeling -- that the woman he loved, unfortunately, shared in this pain. His arms tightened around her lightly, continuing to hold her close to his chest as he rested against her head as she rested against him. His fingers continued to gently run through her hair as she spoke, holding his tongue until she mentioned her other mother -- someone named Arianda. The name sounded familiar, probably from the big meeting of the Eris Family, the one that Algos had nearly killed with her little stunt.

Vanyel swallowed nervously -- she was Caly's other mom? Well, he only hoped that he had put a decent first impression on her, as much of one as he could, given the circumstances. As Caly stated that she was sure that Arianda would like him, Vanyel could only quietly mumble in concern:

"I sure fuckin' hope so..."

He took a step back, letting go of Caly, only for her to mention "another thing," and her taking his hand. He blinked a few times, tilting his head to the side slightly, confused. His eyes widened as she set his hand on her stomach -- even without what she said next, it didn't take a genius to figure out what she was telling him.

He was going to be a father.

A surge of emotions flared up in the fledging devil's heart: panic, excitement, joy, anxiety, uncertainty -- the prospect of being a father and starting a family with Caly felt wonderful, but was also completely and utterly terrifying. His breathing slowly began to pick up its pace as he took a few shaky paces backward to sit down on the bed, bringing his head into his hands as he mumbled to himself, trying to make sense of it. Though, one thought certainly wasn't mumbled:

"Fuck, I am not nearly drunk enough for this."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:20 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Her tears lightened as a sensation of relief would wash over her mind, both towards Vanyel and being able to tell him about the baby. She felt as if some weight on her heart was lifted, even gently laughing towards his reaction. She would settle next to him on the bed, leaning her head on his shoulder,

"Yeah. I know. I know... No need to get drunk you sillyhead."

She closed her eyes, an exhale passing her lips, "I was pretty damn shocked and scared to figure it out myself. I'm such a jackass... I wasn't even paying attention. I'm not sure how far along they are. Not to mention.. Don't think I'm going to have a bump. It's there, just.. I don't think it'll be obvious til it's time."

A hand placed on her stomach, she would gently nuzzle Vanyel's shoulder, "So you aren't alone in the fear.."

Her gaze would lower, eyes saddening, "..I don't know, would I even be a good mom? I don't really have a good track record regarding them.. I dunno, maybe I should ask Liu?"

Her hand would tighten into a fist, "Shit that's right.. Mom lives in Minatumi... I dunno, maybe.. Maybe I can convince her to move after a bit, but right now? I.. I don't know what I should do for sure right now. What would you want me to do, if you could choose Vanyel?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:47 pm

ENTER THE MEGALOMANIAC

Artist: Yakuza 7 - Song: The Only Way Out

Vanyel smiled warmly as Caly sat down next to him, resting against his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her, gently and affectionately rubbing her side. It still felt unreal -- he was going to be a father. His smile faded slightly as Caly voiced her own fears, and even that she hadn't been aware of it until recently. He rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand, sighing softly.

"Well...I don't really know how all this works, but, maybe if you weren't aware of it, that means it's recent? I'm not sure, but, that's the best I got."

His grip on her side tightened for a moment at her own concern of not being a good parent. Almost immediately, he took her hand in his, turning to look at her as he gently held her side and hand.

"Don't say that! You'll be a great mother, I know it. Hell, I don't think there could be a better parent out of the two of us. You're...really nice, and sweet, and caring, all that stuff. I'm just some stubborn deadweight that happened to fall in love with you. I dunno who 'Liu' is, but, if you think she could give you good advice, you should probably at least give it a chance."

But, the thought that Minatumi was problematic was confusing. What was so bad about Minatumi that was giving her the idea that they would have to move even further away from there. Blinking a few times, he squeezed her hand lightly.

"What's wrong with Minatumi? Isn't that where your mom is, and where Ulv is too? It's somewhere that's supposed to be...'neutral,' or as neutral as you can get, so...what would be the problem with going there?"

He paused for a moment, lowering his head as he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, squeezing it lightly once again, before releasing and lifting his head.

"Well, I'm not the brightest, but, I'd wanna make sure that you, and more importantly...our kids, are safe from her."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danger On Your Shoulder [Calypso/Vanyel] Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum