Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Rawk
Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_vote_lcapMami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_voting_barMami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_vote_lcapMami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_voting_barMami Hiren, Boy Wonder I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder   Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 2:33 am

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Cringe-boy-top

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Name: Mami Hiren
Titles: Boy Wonder
Birthday: February 15th
Race: Supernatural Human

Affiliation: Gotei

Alignment: Lawful Good
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: English
Religious Standing: Agnostic
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 180 lbs
Hair Colour: Jet black
Eye Colour: Grey with hazel flecks

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Cringe-boy-side

Psychological Analysis
Insecure
Don't know what for.

Determined
You can Mami a lot of things, but you can't call him a quiiter, he's made sure of it.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

All in all, Riku has had a normal life, which is to be expected of a normal person.

She was born as the first daughter to Kaito and Sakura Nanika a year into their marriage. Her father was actually a latent user of the Attila Factor that never activated, so he ended up passing it along to all of his children except for one. She was given the name Riku, or land, not because of the meaning but because it was a fine sounding name at the time. One thing people should know about Kaito and Sakura is that they aren't very good with names, and Riku is the perfect example of that.

Anyways, as stated before, there's not much to Riku's upbringing. Growing up, she was a loving and playful older sister and child, often being her parent's declared favorite in hopes that it would encourage the others to be better. Most of her friends were boys, and she was labeled as a tomboy by those close to her, but she personally didn't see it that way. In actuality, she just found other girls unbearable to be around because she just didn't want to deal with the drama that normally ensues. When she was 10 years old, Riku awakened her power to use the Attila Factor when she was playing around with her friends and fell off of a bridge. The Factor activated and cushioned her fall, turning a dangerous fall for a ten year old into something akin to a dive in a swimming pool. Since then, she's been testing the water to see what she can do with it and how it would help her in her everyday life. After figuring out it wasn't going to be very practical, she hasn't increased her ability but has maintained what she could do prior. Today, she's just living her life out as any teenage girl would, but that might be subject to change...

Equipment

Faithful: This a bundle of things that are hard to explain, but make sense together.

SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES

Faithful: This a bundle of things that are hard to explain, but make sense together.

In short, this ability is reality manipulation, however, there are a bunch of other steps that go into using it in this way. The first is that this can never be used consciously and can only be activated through Hiren's subconscious. For this to happen, he has to truly believe in something and that something must not already be true. The next requirement is that he must be in physical contact with the subject of this skill in some sort if he wants to alter a different person, however, this cannot be done without their consent and in those situations, Mami is still oblivious to the ability.

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Adept
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Human Reiatsu Sheet
  • Power Control: Untrained
  • Energy Usage/Regeneration: Untrained
  • Energy Resistance/Endurance: Untrained
  • Physical Augmentation: Untrained

Ziamichi Skills For Host
  • Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Elite
  • Control Over Spirit: Untrained
  • Seal Strength: Elite
  • Sync-Rate: Adept

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Last edited by Slayer on Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder   Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 2:34 am

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Scurry-sw-ord

INFORMATION DOSSIER

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder Scurry-sw-ord-side
Name: Hinsa Lenza
Titles: All Which Is Wrong
Birthday: It's complicated
Race: Iramasha

Affiliation: Mami

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: None
Religious Standing: None
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair Colour: Silver
Eye Colour: Violet

Psychological Analysis
Selfish
TBA

Curious
This sort of curiosity on this sort of person is not a good thing.

Previously known as Hinsa Iramasha, when the Iramasha of Life was born, so was Hinsa, technically making the two of them twins or at least close siblings. Mind you, this was back at the beginning of

Lazy
Not really one of the forefront traits of her, but when you combine all of her other actions and their motivations they all seem to trace back to her just wanting to do as little work as possible. This also makes her surprisingly smart as she tends to think up new ways for her to not do anything. Honestly, these methods end up being quite impressive and would most of the time take more effort to come up with than just simply doing the job at hand.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Hinsa is one of the oldest iramasha to exist, for her element has existed for as long as life.

RACIAL ABILITIES

» Aether Magic: Nothing worth of note to be put here. She can do basic magic and knew enough to seal herself into a weapon, though since then she hasn't had much of a reason to cultivate this skill.

» Aether Arts Techniques & Abilities: (You can add in Aether Arts abilities and techniques here.)

SKILLS SHEETS AND INFORMATION

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Iramasha Skill Sheet
  • Aether Control: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Magic: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Arts: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Aether Aspect: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Back to top Go down

Mami Hiren, Boy Wonder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Character Application Section :: Work In Progress Applications [WIP]-
Jump to: