Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:06 am
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Header2

Yugiri | Little Flash Goddess

This was it. The bustling metropolis of Karakura. It was a pretty famous place historically, even with her general lacking experience with the living world up until she was exiled it didn't matter. This place found it's way into the girl's mind. This was the first time she had truly been here though and it was a mess. It was so big, it was so loud. Where was she? Who were they? How did she keep track of all these people anyway?

It was stressful to be in the city like this. Nothing like the Seireitei, in fact nothing came close to being similar to this place. Looking around she had two gauges of reference. A magazine with a really pretty woman on the front of it and an address given to her by Erchanhardt.

"Uh, here right?"

She said to herself while standing outside the door of the penthouse. There wasn't a chance that the woman inside wouldn't be aware of her presence. Yugiri hadn't made any effort to really sneak in after all. Erchanhardt would've told her as well right? Hopefully.

So she tried to knock, the door wasn't so futuristic that it would be unnecessary would it? This place was so weird. Yugiri had to wonder if she even liked it frankly.

END POST | BLOOMING BLOSSOM

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Gamma_Signature
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:07 am
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] 3igcQu0

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

Indeed, the only daughter of the Burgstaller head had been informed of her impending visitor. It was actually pretty rare that Ada ever had visitors at her home; she was already positive that the tabloids would be talking for months about her dusky, exotic visitor. Well, it would get her more time on the air, at least, so she couldn't complain too terribly much.

Making sure she looked presentable (and of course she did), Ada opened the door for her guest. Honestly, her father hadn't given much description of this visitor beyond the surface-level, things such as her hair, eyes, skintone, the like. She'd not been expecting someone this classically beautiful, honestly, nor someone who appeared so...well, young.

"Welcome, welcome. Yugiri, yes? Adalwolfa Burgstaller, but do feel free to just call me Ada. Come in, can I offer you tea?"

It was an almost strange disconnect, the quick pace of her speech when compared with the polite, almost formal choice of words. The apartment itself was much the same in nature, very modern in its architecture and with a view of the futuristic Karakura, yet filled with classical decor. Dark woods and rich leather upholstery lay throughout the place, and bookshelves lined several walls.

"I am really so glad to finally meet you. My father's spoken quite highly of you."

END POST | DER ÜBERMENSCH

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty Re: Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada]

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:33 am

She gave herself a moment to ponder. How was she supposed to handle this? It wasn't like she didn't know how to be elegant or graceful. Nobility was still in her blood, even if she had grown quite comfortable with her hair being down. It being Erchanhardt's daughter really made it more awkward and heavy for her. What if she made a fool out of herself, in front of Ada? No. No way. She'd die of embarrassment.

It didn't help she was so beautiful. It made her feel a little embarrassed. She found herself dressing more sporty lately rather than giving any expression of her femininity. This was the first time in a while but Ada just well... made her feel a little jealous.

"Mhm. Yugiri, nice to meet you, Ada. What kind of tea?"

Oooh, maybe a bit to rude. She should've just said yes and pushed on through it. She walked around, peeking at the way the penthouse was set up. Whoa, Ada sure must be a big deal. Her hair was long for the clothes she had got on for the occasion, it worked much better.

"He has? Oh.. That's a little embarrassing. Although very sweet, ahaha. I didn't imagine Karakura would look like this.. and you're a lot more different than what I pictured. Travelling with Erchanhardt's a really simple lifestyle. Not that it's a complaint, of course."

Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] CHARACTER_LISTMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] GRAPHICS_THREADMe? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Me? I'm Your Father's Cat [Yugiri/Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:58 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

It was quite apparent to Ada in only a moment that Yugiri had certainly had a fine upbringing. It was in those little things, the way she walked and carried herself, her cadence in speech, all of that. In truth, Ada honestly felt like she should have been a bit taller to complete the image, but she'd never say that aloud. It would be rude beyond words, of course.

"Ah, it's white tea, from a small grower north of the city. They have rather small harvests every year, but I always make a point to visit and buy enough to last until the next year."

As she brought the teapot from the counter to a small wooden table by the window, Ada pulled out a chair for her guest before taking a seat herself. It was clear that the heat of the teapot, its contents still visibly steaming, bothered Ada very little, even as she held it with no particular guard for the heat. Well, she was her father's daughter, after all.

"Father has been living quite simply these past few centuries, hasn't he? Ah, not that I want to seem as though it's a criticism. I know that a lifestyle like mine is no longer what he desires, and I am very glad to know that he's happy."

Taking a small sip of her tea, Ada looked out over the city, pondering how best to broach the next topic she wished to discuss.

"You know, Father's not sent someone here to meet me in all the time I've lived in Japan. Usually he seems hesitant even to call, as if afraid might be bothering me. Yet, there was such excitement in his voice when he asked if I would meet you. I don't believe I've ever heard him speak quite like that."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:31 am

"I see. That's very clever of you, Ada. I'm glad to know my friend's daughter is blessed with grace and wit."

Should she flatter her? That was too much old Yugiri she thought. Dipping into too much of her old attitude where she'd throw hollow compliments to other nobles she interacted with. This wasn't the same though, it was a genuine compliment but it brought back all those other times.

She took a seat and watched it get served. Thinking about Ada while she worked. There was grace, Erchanhardt had grace. There were differences though she thought. Those thoughts didn't get a chance to follow any tangents though because Ada was discussing Erchanhardt again.

"Mhm. I've grown quite fond of it. It's nice just living a simple nomadic lifestyle and travelling with him, we had a couple of companions during an expedition to America."

Yugiri wasn't prepared for the next topic of conversation which caught her off guard. The hot cup at her lips ready to sip but she never did and instead she just tried not to blush. Where was her composure going.

"H- He did? Oh. I don't know why that might be. I don't think I'm anything special."

She was on the defensive now. That was really embarrassing to have said to her. The way Ada casually dropped how much her father valued her. Modesty wasn't even her strong suit but something about Erchanhardt saying that to Ada really made her shy.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:42 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Well, I'm told I take after my father."

There was something about Yugiri's response that Ada could only describe as very cute. Not in any attractive sense, of course, just in the same sense that you might find a rabbit cute. It was obvious that she hadn't had much exposure to the more plain, everyday aspects of interpersonal interaction, which she supposed aligned with her clear higher upbringing.

"I hope I'm not being too forward, I hardly mean to make you uncomfortable. But I don't believe that what you've said is true. To him, at least, you are something quite special. I know he would never have it in himself to say as much to you, likely because he simply does not know how to say it. Or, perhaps he's simply a bit embarrassed."

Shrugging, Ada took another sip of her tea before looking toward Yugiri, a small smile on her lips. It was clearly genuine, but Ada was a woman perhaps even more inscrutable than her father. Years of practice in the public eye did that.

"Please, do tell me if I'm speaking too quickly, by the way. I'm just very excited to finally meet you. I have so much I wish to say, and to ask."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:54 am

This woman's composure was so refined, though Yugiri had to expect as much if she was Erchanhardt's daughter.

Had they not been on such terms that she felt like she trusted him the most in the world, only rivalling Rio, then she might never have expected to see a side of him past that confidence. She wondered if Ada was a bit like that but didn't ever intend to be too invasive into her business. It would be rude.

"No, it's fine. You speak very well, Ada. Please, ask me anything you want."

She was still thinking on her previous words before Ada brought up to stop her if necessary. The afterthought did occur to her that maybe she shouldn't have been that open, Yugiri didn't like to be an open book. It's probably fine though, what's the worst question Ada could realistically ask?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:15 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"Ah, thank you kindly. You speak so eloquently that I can hardly help but feel as though that is quite high praise."

Ada let out a quiet laugh, a refined and ladylike giggle which only reinforced the whole atmosphere she conveyed. It was no question that she was Erchanhardt's daughter, and yet for all of their similarities, there was something else about her which was profoundly different. She carried herself with a much more cheerful demeanor, the everpresent smile on her face seeming wholly genuine.

"Well, I suppose what I really ought to ask is how it was that the two of you met to begin with. Father has spoken rather highly of you, but I did not have the opportunity to ask him how it was that he came to make such a friend in the first place. I could have interrupted to ask, I suppose, but I would never do such a thing to my own father, particularly given how rarely he speaks with such joy."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:30 pm

Yugiri took a moment to think back when she was asked the question, recalling the scene for herself. The poor noble girl that had nothing but misery and despair, she worked nonstop and it was all an attempt to punish herself. That's why she had exiled herself, to be punished, and that's how she started with herself rather than live in the Soul Society with shame and disgrace.

"How we met, of course. It occurred after I left the Soul Society. I was in a.. bad spot with myself, my life. We..."

She had never actually been in the situation where she had to think back on how they met and it made her smile a little bit to recall it and put it into words. It wasn't something she expanded on to Ada, but it was a fond memory.

"We met cutting wood."

Yugiri was technically leaving out the part about having asked him for work moments beforehand, the point where she felt she had really met Erchanhardt couldn't be in the moment of her asking him for work. It was over the work itself that she had met him.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:36 pm

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

Even with so few words, it was quite clear to Ada how much the memory mean to Yugiri. She was hardly surprised to hear that her father had met someone in those circumstances, and though she would certainly have loved to know more, she would not pry. Like father, like daughter.

"I know my father does love to talk when she works. I suppose the two of you have discussed all manner of philosophy, yes? He's surely shared countless of those little bits of wisdom."

Laughing again at the thought, Ada could not help but feel reaffirmed in her own stance on all of this. Ah, but she couldn't simply say it, that would be...well, a great many things, really. Presumptuous, intrusive, and frankly, simply awkward. Besides, she could still yet be incorrect.

"I supose I really ought to address the most pressing thing. I understand he has told you about our family, yes?"

Unlike her father, Ada did not seem weighed down by this topic of conversation. She spoke seriously about it, of course, but the gravity of it that seemed to have pressed upon Erchanhardt was rather notably absent.

"I ought to thank you for being understanding with him. He has always thought so lowly of himself for it."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum