Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:01 am

Saga Iramasha | BASKING IN THE POWER VACUUM

America was not the place to be. Too many people roaming around, trying to restore it; even if disorder loomed, a touch too many cockblockers made it difficult to truly run wild. Here, though? In Malaysia? Perhaps Lux Orior came to do what they could here in light of Shadow Fall pulling out, but it surely was not to the same extents as the Northwestern Hemisphere. No, it was true and proper unbridled chaos going around unattended.

It was something to be savoured, the fallout. Only a fool came in, guns blazing, establishing themselves or wreaking. It took an expert connoisseur to get as much out of it as they could, rather than going drunk off all the badness seeping in.

Buildings being looted, good samaritans doing what they can to piece together the shambles of civilisation before getting clubbed in the back of the head. It was things like this, things like unsatisfied demons staying behind and drowning themselves in pleasure and blood, that was all cherries on top of a cherry cake.

Saga walked briskly, blatantly, knowing she did nothing but blend in. Her violent smile, the skip to her step as she practically walked along the sidewalk by the balls of her feet. One person nearly bumped into her, but like a helpful young lass she stepped to the side to let them through, making sure to point out, "That guy over there took something from your stash--you should go get it back." And like a beautiful choir singing hymns, the screams of neighbor turning against neighbor with a bludgeoning ringed out to her hears.

In this sort of environment, Saga had no intentions of going through the bother of hiding when she sensed the presence of another Iramasha. This was her environment; even if big boy Ketsu came along to be a pooper to her party, she wouldn't flee.

END POST | COMFORT IN CHAOS

The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty Re: The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:30 am
The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] QsIRlcE

LEVI DI LOTIC

You know, Levi had heard a lot of things about Southeast Asia at this time of year. That it was so pretty, that it had such a rich culture. Well, even if that was all true, he found it pretty hard to tell, given the whole place seemed like it was one step away from going right into full anarchy. Well, he didn't strictly mind Anarchy, per se, but he had to say that he wasn't too fond of all these mugging attempts.

At least for now he'd fended them off well enough, but geez, where was a guy supposed to get a drink? His outfit almost certainly made him stand out more than most people probably would have called safe, but really, that was A-OK for him. he may not've been some superman, but he could definitely beat up the average guy on the street at least, and he wasn't gonna give up looking good just to avoid a fight.

"Hey, buzz off, fuckazoid!"

Kicking off yet another pickpocket (that was the fourth one today!), Levi continued onward, almost aggressive now in his search for something resembling culture!

END POST | CLEAR BLUE RIVERSIDE

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty Re: The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi]

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:00 am

In fact, rather than avoiding the Iramasha, she had the inclination to go out and seek them. Worst come to worst, it really is some powerful individual that could cause some trouble from her. If it was an Angel, maybe she could just throw a couple lives at them, make them shoo away at the risk of her throwing more. If it was a Devil, perhaps clink some glasses and enjoy the environment.

And yet, this one didn't give off the impression of either. Across the street a couple blocks down from where she began, Saga caught wind of a Nature Iramasha. It was a feeble presence, but her expertise in the subject gave her a good idea of what they were, even what their aether class might be.

She pondered for a moment, then settled on a splendid idea. A young girl came running down her side of the walkway, and as she was about to pass by Saga grabbed onto her harm. She struggled for a bit to release, but as a mere human she hadn't the strength to resist.

"Hey, go over there and give that guy a glass of this."

She took off her cap and pulled out a flask of bourbon and cup, just a little hat trick, the sort of works you'd expect from the Devil. She bent down to scoop up a cup of dirty puddle water and poured some contents of the flask into it. If the feeling she had about his aether class was right, this was to be a downright dirty prank. Harmless one at that, but what better way to mock someone than with playful annoyance?

"Tch. Orange anjing."

Saga was kind of impressed. She thought this girl a feisty one.

"Well, that wasn't very nice of you, young miss. Don't you know not to disrespect your elders? Or the boogeyman will come for you, as they say."

With the biggest of grins, enough that her eyes squinted in delight, Saga pulled away at the young girl's arm, and it came cleanly off.

"Now, be a good girl and do what you're told, or the other arm comes off too."

Saga brought the girl's arm up to pat her with her own severed hand then shooed her away. In soundless fear, the girl complied, grabbed the cup with her healthy arm, and ran across the street to shove the glass in front of the Iramasha before running off into a nearby alley.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Devil Went Down To Post-Apocalyptic Malaysia [Private/Saga, Levi] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:57 am

LEVI DI LOTIC

Alright, well, it was one thing when random weirdos tried to just take your wallet, but now they were just giving him glasses full of mysterious liquid?? Ech, and to top it all off, that girl was bleeding all over the place! Her charp little turn even sent some of it flying in his general direction, staining an absolutely adorable shirt! What a waste!

Sighing to himself in melodramatic dejection, Levi simply stared at the glass for a short while, trusting it just about zero percent. Actually, no, just totally zero. He focused on the glass for a few seconds, and gradually, the water was purified, until the only thing that remained was clear, fresh water. Almost as fresh as he was, to be honest. Well, actually, his outfit was totally ruined now that these blood specks were all over it. Go figure.

Downing the glass of water, Levi shrugged to himself as he tossed the glass to the side and kept on walking down the street. He wasn't thirsty now, but like, that didn't help much, did it?

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:18 am

Saga's mouth nearly dropped in shock. As an Iramasha herself, the idea of purifying substances into their natural form was innate and more than well known. The idea of applying that skill to purifying muddled alcohol was not something she considered. She assumed that the purification process left it still as alcohol, not that the Iramasha turned it into pure water, but her misconception was more than enough to take her mind off causing mischief and general villainy.

"You have a brilliant mind there, boss."

Her voice came out abruptly from behind him, followed by a tap on the shoulder. Her suspicions on his Iramasha class were generally confirmed, but the prank had an unexpected outcome. She expected some sort of disgust, and a sense of annoyance and inconvenience.

"Lemme fix that for you."

A snap of her fingers, and the drops of blood ruining his outfit vanished. She started walking ahead of him, her arm raised towards the direction of the alleyway the girl from before ran through. She formed a gun with her fingers, pulled her thumb back like it was the hammer, and mouthed pew. The sound of some rubbish crashing together echoed in the halls.

"I swear, no propriety among these folks. Always running around in a messy hurry, with no regard for their surroundings. Always trying some funny stuff too, it's awful. They must think there are no consequences for inconveniencing others. So, what brings an Iramasha like you around these parts, let alone down on Earth at all? I hear these past few years has been less than hospitable or desirable for you lot."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:52 am

LEVI DI LOTIC

"Hey hey, flattery'll get you everywhere with me, ya know, but somethin' tells me you're not just a random kind soul fixin' my outfit."

Whistling impressedly as Saga fired her little finger gun, Levi sized her up for a second or two. Well, more accurately, he was just studying her outfit. Seemed fashionable enough, though he probably wouldn't have gone for that look himself. Oh well, she pulled it off alright.

"Oh, I haven't really spent much time around other Iramasha in a hot minute or two. It's more fun to wander around down here, see what's going on. As it turns out, the answer's apparently a whole lot. Sometimes it's cool, most of the time though it's just people trying to steal my wallet or whatever."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:55 pm

"A man after my own heart! There's quite a great deal going on down here on Earth, as small a place as it is. But, where the people go, the bustle and chaos follow, and that's the most interesting part."

Saga flashed a sinister smile along her excitement and walked backwards a few steps, and turned on her heel in a wide arc.

"Tell you what. It's pretty nasty of these people to go around trying to take what's not theirs. Out right evil, I'd even say. How would you like to see something really cool, that offers some retribution along the way? Trust me a little here, and I can show you a whoooole lot."

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:25 am

LEVI DI LOTIC

"Ooh, something really cool, huh? Well, I do like cool things, so you've definitely got my attention. But retribution and all that isn't quite my thing, you feel me? Way too much energy to just think about people I've already punched in the cock or wherever."

Shrugging with his usual little grin, Levi honestly found her sinister smile more charming than anything else. He was pretty sure the kids called this gap moe or something.

"But if it's really that cool, then I guess I've gotta play along just to see how it goes, don't I? It'd be a real shame if I missed out on the opportunity of a lifetime."

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:56 pm

"No no, I am a person of action. No need to put energy into thinking about these people, when in a snap of my fingers, I could do something about them instead, yes?"

His interests were more than enough for her to keep the trains going on the tracks. It was too late for him to ask to stop now. Besides, consent isn't very thrilling.

"Keep your eyes trained on the horizon, 'kay?"

Saga turned her head to look behind her, just enough that you could see her profile, and gave the man a cheeky little wink. She turned her head back towards the horizon herself, tilted her head side to side with a crack, and brought her hand up in front of her to snap.

Shadow Fall territories were filled with steampunk architecture and contraptions. Malaysia was no different, so the buildings were large and crowded. There were plenty of tall structures, exposed pipes, and terribly dense clouds of smoke painting the skies. The setting sun was wholly obscured, so a dark tint blanketed the whole city. This slight darkness was broken up by the rise of fire and sparks. The tip of a large building suddenly exploded. The exposed piping blew out of their systems, gas being released into the air that touched the flames, sparking an ocean of flames across the city skyline.

It was nothing too grand, just a single building letting off a terrible chain reaction. Some casualties were sure to occur, but it wasn't likely to raze the whole city, just several blocks around. Well, it depended on the panic of the people and how proper a response was. After all, all it took for a disaster to grow was nothing to stop it.

"So? What'd you think of my fireworks? A beaut to look at, and some good old fashioned retribution, for the terrible citizenry of this city, don't you think?"

Saga awaited her fellow Iramasha's reaction in anticipation. What sort of face would he make? Fear? Shock? Disgust? Maybe he was even some sort of sick bastard that relished in the sight? How absolutely exciting it was, to see what a person looked like when facing terror.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:37 am

LEVI DI LOTIC

"That's one way to look at it. Maybe I'm just a little too lazy for that, then."

Levi watched Saga curiously, and found that her wink only accentuated the general cute aura that her demeanor gave off when combined with her appearance. She was feisty, that usually was enough to make Levi like you.

Mm... Well, if Saga had been expecting some grand reaction to all the ruckus, she likely would have been disappointed. He lowered his sunglasses to lessen how bright all the fines were, and put a hand onto his hip as he watched. It was obvious that he was interested, but he didn't necessarily seem excited, either.

"It wasn't bad, not bad at all. I'm not much of a fire guy, but you make it work. This place is pretty terrible, though, so I'll give ya that it's really satisfying to see it burn. Like smashing a fly that's been bothering you all day, you know?"

That was it. To the Nobleman of the Clear Blue Riverside, whatever happened just happened. He went with whatever sounded right, whatever came to mind. His charming smile at all of the destruction wasn't really at the destruction itself. His companion's excitement was just pretty endearing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum