Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin]

Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:18 pm
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Character-banner

CHIFUYU YUUDESHI | LIGHT WARDEN

Did she dread this moment? No, if anything it was just another meeting. The time that passed as they remained apart never really weighed on her in anyway. Her father was busy, she preferred her own space the same as when she was a teenager. Why else did she join Vanguard if not for that distance?

So much had changed; she had grown from a teenager into a young woman, she had matured the crystalline powers she was created with, she had a daughter and relationship and yet she shared very little of that information with him. Since World War 4 that little bit of information boiled down to nothing, she had vanished outside of the omniscience of the Yuudeshi Network that monitored the planet.

It was however that very time she spent concealed among the martian population while raising her daughter that she saw how much she could aid the aliens. They had no grand power like what the people of Earth did, resources did not come from mere energy like Gods for them and reality didn't bend. That made her intent very clear and firm when she returned to Earth, especially with news of Kin's death and Shadow Fall's retreat.

The simple fact of the matter was just that, there was no major contender anymore for her father to oppose. No great menace showed themselves, and therefore she should shift her focus elsewhere to begin to repair that damage that stretched from centuries of abuse.

For the moment though, she was just a woman waiting on her father.

END POST | DIAMOND'S BEST FRIEND

Last edited by Gamma on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Gamma_Signature
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] CHARACTER_LISTIf it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] GRAPHICS_THREADIf it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty Re: If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin]

Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:41 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

There was no great threat in the world. That isn't to say there were minor problems such as taking out remnants of their former foes, factions attempting to gain power, and things of that nature. Yet, for the time being, most of his problems were taken care of. From the demons, to the fact Kin was dead; an unhappiness curled up in the essence of The Yuudeshi as he hadn't encountered something so vexing in his life. Spending all these years acquiring these strengths, resources, and power only for his threats to decay to the essence of time. It was a hollow victory, to say the least.

Life now was just going through motions. Dull meeting, dull encounters, dull fights; it was all so lifeless for him. And how could one not grow to have some form of contempt for a stagnant life? Perhaps it would have been better to have himself perish in the fires of World War Four to at least make the investments he made pay off. He couldn't imagine himself finding pleasure in an ordinary life after everything he had gone through to this point.

...but he could love still.

That's right. He could still love. That pulsation of familiarity bred in himself whenever he viewed his own flesh and blood. With how rapidly things moved, he hadn't even had time to process his own daughter flying off to the depths of space with her beloved. So it was rather odd to once again find themselves meeting after the great changes the two had undergone in their own lives. So as Chifiyru returned, she'd find her father gazing at the end of a long table with a deadened expression on his face, but even he could still manage to crack an honest smile beyond that ceil of coldness to express his sentiments of love.

"Even if you aren't here just to see your father, I still can't help but smile when I see you. It's nice to have you home for a change, Chifiyu."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty Re: If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin]

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:38 am
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Character-banner

"Oh?"

She raised her arms as a show of resignation, it was what it was. Chifuyu was never the sentimental type when she was younger and even in the context of her adulthood she could not be called the type to get attached to things. Azure spent months before she warmed up to him, Aria was the exception which made sense to her. She was her daughter after all and the only thing she prioritised above all else, she'd move heaven and earth for her child.

"I have evaluated the status of the world since my return; Kin is dead. I cannot say I know what will occur within the wake of his death, it's too optimistic to assume the organisation will just crumble without their figurehead."

"Shadow Fall is purged from Earth and Valentine reports that Demon World is in political instability after the shift from Shadow Fall to Moksha. I have established a truce between Vandenreich and Lux Orior, since it's been through multiple genocides it appears their change of philosophy is a lot more accepting."

Chifuyu took a moment, looking out the window while contemplating.

"Pardon the forwardness of my question, Dad. I'm sorry cannot imagine a soft way to word this though, where do you fit into the picture now? You've reached the peak of your apotheosis and there is no longer anyone to oppose you lest you wish to charge into Demon World and give reprisal for all the decades of conflict."

It was a good thing Chifuyu was a thinker. There was one issue she had not yet raised to him that was occurring in the world. She might even call it the most pressing one since the world had reached its stability.

If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Gamma_Signature
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] CHARACTER_LISTIf it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] GRAPHICS_THREADIf it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999If it looks like a Yuudeshi and quacks, it's Yuudeshi [Chifuyu, Shadin] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:56 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

Chifuyu wasn't one to be open and warm, and that was fine with him. The instincts a father has for his kin are one that could oversee the ways the world influences their younger ones. As no matter how much things alter, that drop of blood is enough to hold her close to his heart.

Still -- there were pressing concerns to attend to. It is why his brief smile faded into a blank stare before he closed his eyes and started to reflect on the circumstances of the world. The world was indeed turning into a place he no longer recognized as the days went on and it did put into question where exactly he belongs in it. There was silence for a few moments as he contemplated it, but he had a swift enough answer for his daughter.

"I can tend to my family until I wither away for all of eternity, or I can die in the pits of Demon World."

A pause was given before his left hand rested on his cheek as his blood eyes remained locked on Chifuyu.

"Or, in other words, you are interested in the latter. I can smell bloodlust as a beast myself and I feel you wish to bring the final fight to them."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:19 pm

"Hmm? No. Not at all actually."

She cocked her head like it confused her. It did, those kind of irrational acts were not the way of Chifuyu when she preferred to operate in more subtle ways. Sending her father to bathe in the blood of millions of demons as a culling was far from what she wanted, it would be no more appropriate a move than the demon princess assaulting the living realm over some pathetic matter--at least something she viewed as such.

"The demon matter can be handled differently, as long as their influence remains off the planet I do not really care beyond the potential relapse of those events. The matter I have withheld though does relate to the demons however, that can wait."

The Yuudeshi's hand came up to fix her hair and tuck it behind her ear again. She'd discuss the matter after this one.

"It is more for my curiousity that I asked. You've spent so many centuries as the opposing force of Kin, the equal reaction to his action and keep the Kokuryuteshi at bay from acting. Now that he's dead, demons have left the living realm. It is important to me to know where you intend to go from here? Will you remain inert as a looming threat until you meet a similar fate to Kin or.."

Now what she wanted to discuss in more depth, his status was one which lacked presence but was omniscient and he didn't act. While she wouldn't vocalise it so directly Chifuyu did feel her father was a relic of a world that had disappeared over the course of the year. The great allies and enemies he had were either dead or dispersed.

"Will you opt for a successor? With the old world gone, it's our responsibility to ensure the next is as equally ready. Do you agree?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 05, 2021 10:50 am

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

The Yuudeshi closed his eyes for a moment as he processed what his daughter spoke to him. Not once did he dare to cease her speech as it was important to figure out where this world was heading next. By all measurements, the presence he had now wasn't particularly needed in this new world he found himself in. If anything, even The Beast himself had to acknowledge he had served his purpose for the most part. So, her focused his sight on the woman when they opened and responded.

"I'm your father: you don't have to tip-toe around me to say what you mean then. Of course, it's clear as day we have to figure out a successor to inherit this new earth."

There was then an exhale of breath before he pondered where the two would go from here, but he then narrowed his gaze again to his daughter.

"Do any candidates in the Lux Orior currently come to mind? I'll be frank: there aren't too many at the moment I'd trust with it."

If nothing else, the male wasn't afraid of staring reality down. This was what needed to happen, so the next step was organizing their thoughts and getting a game plan in order. It was the right thing to do.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 11:59 am

"Very well, for the moment I opt myself. I am by all means qualified to succeed you, since before Azure even died I was groomed for succeeding him of his position in the event of his death. I assume you still trust me, even if I took my time to do my own things, everything I do is for the benefit of this world."

She made that clear, she could speak on the other candidates but there was no point. Hayden was both leader of Vastime, also considered dead and the recent incident in regards to Death is at it's core a problem. There was already plans formed in her head on how to deal with that but they would require assistance from others to prevent the catastrophe from forming. It did occur to her that the demons wouldn't like the result of those plans but considering Mana's assistance in the situation when it arose she was confident that the benefits would outdo the costs of such an act.

Valentine was not someone she'd entrust Earth's future to, she knew he had the best intentions for the planet like she did but his status as an alien foreigner made it less meaningful to actually put him in the position when they were in a relationship and came as a couple regardless.

Yuel was missing. No other people stood out, Zin? Kakine? All the other Yuudeshi were doing their own things. She did consider Shatari but the two of them did have distinct strengths and weaknesses and Chifuyu believed that her strengths as a successor outweighed Shatari's own for the job, but Shatari did have benefits that she could not do. That was just the nature of the situation in her eyes.

"I do believe a bit of a restructure would be beneficial but I do not think it would be radical to the organisation, or the world to implement them. I will provide those details later, there's a lot of matters I can give you details on later. For the moment I want to see this one sorted out first."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum