Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Null Feeling Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

A Null Feeling Empty A Null Feeling

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:59 pm
Ark was sitting behind the cash register waiting for someone to come into the store. The people entering his store were usually humans that would buy clothes he made but the special items he made were not selling at all. He also had competicion to worry about was the null brothers store. Platin Herz. They stole all his previous customers. He really wanted to know what made their store so special hed just wish one of them just entered his store to question them. Ither the easy or hard way.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling Left_bar_bleue0/0A Null Feeling Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Null Feeling Empty Re: A Null Feeling

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm
Well, Ark certainly got his wish. Nikilo had heard from one of his customers about another shop, deep inside of Karakura city. He had nothing better to do today, Jamie could look after the shop quite well, especially with Desalmado there to help. Deciding to pay Web's Welcome Gifts a visit, Nikilo had hopped on his Monolith Cycle and ridden into the city. After several moments of riding very fast over the rooftops, Nikilo had arrived at what he presumed to be the shop.

Parking on the roof, he dropped down, landing nimbly on his feet, crouching slightly. Walking into the shop, he made a grand spectacle of introducing himself. "Why hello there, lonely shopkeep~ I am Nikilo Flamme, Alchemist Extroadinaire!" Walking towards the counter, he leaned on his left elbow, it placed on the counter. "What do you sell here?" His thick german accent made his words kind of difficult to understand, if you weren't accustomed to it.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Null Feeling Left_bar_bleue24025/99999A Null Feeling Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 pm
Ark looked toward Nikilo. "Well speak of the null and he appears. What do you want shouldnt you be protecting your store from attacks or something like that." he said in a depressed mood. "I sell what ever im told to make unlike you i take time in crafting my items i dont just pull them out of thin air they dont have any art or meaning behind them." Ark got up and walked around the empty store picking up some quincy crosses he had stored in the back of the store for sale later that week.
He then sat down behind the counter and started sewing an ornate spider web lace like pattern into it and then handed it to Nikilo. "Im shure yours are a million times better but think of it as a gift from one owner to another." Ark then just sat there and look at all the accesories he had crafted that were bellow the glass counter. He had a deepply sad look in his face something extremely unusual for him.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm
Nikilo was taken back. His shop was always protected. He loved enchanting things. "No, My shop is quite well protected. I have an Arrancar working for me, as well as my little brother. Anyway.. I take a lot of time in creating my work. Have you ever spent six hours carefully hand-crafting engravings on steel with only a small drill?" He asked, lifting his left arm. Attached to it by a bracer was a bronze-colored steel shield. On it was engraved many alchemic symbols and enchantments, smooth and neat. "Now than.. what do you have there... Quincy Crosses, eh?" Looking them over, he was quite impressed.

"These are very similar to the ones I already sell... very good craftsmanship... very well, I will sell these. As a reciprical, take this." Nikilo reached into his pocket and pulled out a scroll. "This scroll has on it the recipe for my famed "Beast's Within" and "Beast's Within Awakening" potions. Please, do with this what you will." He grinned, sliding it over the counter.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 pm
Arked looked up at the man taken aback from what Nikilo had said. "Take em all and sell em i might just close up shop thanks to you." he said with his voice breaking. "You took all i had from me my customers and my will to make new things. I hope your proud of that." With that he left the store he didnt want to be seen crying infront of someone he calls his enemy. He went to the alley next to the store pushed open a heavy steel door that was there. Inside was a beautyful garden that Ark had made with help from a human called Hoshi. He walked there till he got to a circle of roses, he sat there and hugged his knees as he began to cry. This was one of the very few times Ark had ever cried. He just didnt know what to do he was bested at what he did best. But in his rush he forgot to close the door behind himself'.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:07 pm
Nikilo merely grinned. What good luck! He actually could care less about Ark, him being a rival against his shop, and potential threat to his cash flow. Gathering the crosses, Nikilo whistled a cheery tune before turning to depart. Tossing his monolith on the floor in front of him, he hopped off and immediately rose into the air. Floating along the ground, he pushed open the door with his shoulder, still smiling.

"Good bye, friend." He called into the shop, before leaving the building. The door shut with a clang, as Nikilo rose to the top of the shop. He, after all, drove here. As he got once more back onto his bike, the Monolith was folded up and slid into his pocket. As he started the ignition, he realized he left the recipes on the counter. Oh well.

Pulling the accel, he pushed some reiatsu into the bike. With a roar, the bike began to float. Turning it mid-air, he forced some more reiatsu into the handle-bar's, and was off, on his way back home.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Back in the garden Ark had stoped crying and started to laugh maniacly. "That incopetent babbon he actually fell for it! This is going to be delicious to watch." Ark said. He left the garden and flew up into the sky followin Nikilo at a distance.
Nikilo thought he had gotten quincy crosses but he was dead wrong. They were Null-Boquets desquised as Quincy crosses and they were about to explode.
A few seconds later the bombs exploded covering Nikilo in a blue smoke that started to cut out his reitsu and locking it up in his body. For the next 5 hours he would have a 55% reduction on his powers.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm
As the blue smoke covered Nikilo, he cursed himself. Of course, that fucking slimeball would do something like this. As his motorcycle descended slowly, it cut off from reiatsu, he flicked on the fail-safe. The descent slowed as it condensed the reiatsu inside of it still and used it sparingly, in order not to crash and burn. Landing on a roof, he looked around. He was about two blocks from Ark's shop. He could still feel his reiatsu, of course. It appeared as though about...55% of his power was locked away. That meant his motorcycle was out of juice. His monolith, on the other hand, was still quite able to be used.

Locking the monolith up and enchanting it with a lightning encasing, he hopped on the said monolith. It wavered for a moment, but soon rose into the air. Pulling out his canteen, he filled it with reiatsu. This took nearly thirty minutes! Finally, after he had finished, he changed the contents into an Intense Healing potion. This also took nearly thirty minutes. One hour had passed by, but Nikilo was ready. Downing the potion, he could practically feel it purge the strange item out of his system. Flexing his hand, he tested an ability.

Yup, everything worked again. Deciding to leave the motorcycle here for now, he zoomed off towards Ark. Pulling the Hilt of his sword from his belt-loop, he pushed some Reiatsu into it. Soon, a black blade had ejected form it, made of spiritual pressure. "It's morphin' time." He muttered, and transformed as he flew. Looking like a knight of old, Nikilo Flamme, his electralized armor, and his sword stared straight in the face of Ark. "You filthy slimeball." He growled, his german accent coming back full force. Rearing a fist back, his armor-encased, electralized fist headed straight for Ark's gut.
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:23 pm
Ark knew he had time before Nikilo regained his powers. He said In this web of lies the proud rise and conquer all, Craft , Arachne!; releasing his shikain into a crochet hook. He started to produce many threads around himself in a large area making a giant spherical spider web. When nikilo started charging at him he let him into the web that couldnot be seen or felt. Ark Flashed stepped away from the electric punch. Ark then changed his shikai into a needle and coppied it hundreds of times and formed in into a big saw blade that began spinning over Arks head.
Ark also shot a Raikoho without saying its incantation through one of the many threads that were around Nikilo and it was aimed to make contact with Nikilos fist.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:31 pm
Sensing the spiritual pressure quite quickly, Nikilo dropped. He had de-activated his monolith, and fell just hort of the Raikoho. Deactivating his sword, he pulled out two seele shneiders. As the blades buzzed to life, he quickly spun on his now reactivated monolith. The twin blades, vibrating at 3,000,000 rpm, was a perfect null/quincy tool. What they did was cut through anything, and make it easier to absorb spiritual particles. As he spun, he cut through the web that was around him, and absorbed it directly into his spiritual energy, increasing his own substantially.

Once the web was gone, Nikilo grinned. "Big mistake..." Activating his quincy cross, he charged an incredibly powerful spiritual arrow. This arrow, coupled with Nikilo's strength and Ark's webs, was incredibly powerful. And Fast. This arrow would rival the speed of Ulquoirria's sonido. Taking aim, he fired directly at Ark.

"You shouldn't have fucked with me." He grinned, before releasing the energy. Almost as soon as he fired that one, he shot off several more, nearly twenty, at normal strength in nearly every conceivable direction Ark could try and escape, if he escaped.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum