Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss]

Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:59 pm
Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Gt5L5p8

AMIDA KENPACHI

"Hey, don't gotta tell me twice. At least those idiots haven't changed since last time I was here."

Amida laughed once more at the thought, the idea of beating whatever young guys were around these days for their annoying little jeers always something she was fond of. Ah, to be young again... Shaking her head as Elyss offered her the bottle yet again, Amida stood from her stool at the bar, honestly seeming pretty firm on her feet for how much she'd had to drink.

"Nah, I should probably be heading in for the night after how much I've put away. You work here often? I oughta stop by and chat with you more."

END POST | ONE LAST JOB...

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Advice for the Younger Generation [Amida, Elyss]

Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“A lot of things are changing, but guys will always be guys.”

The women out there are something crazy too. Elyss has that one spontaneous evening in her head still. She shouldn’t let her thoughts return to that evening. It doesn’t help the situation or move the conversation anyway. What else is there to talk about though? There’s no more drinking, and they’ve exhausted the minor topic that they had. Well, guess that means it the end of their talk then. The woman looks like she’s ready to go.

“Well, I just help out here from time to time. Maybe you’ll see me. Maybe you won’t. All up to chance.”

She’d shrug before noticing another customer needing some assistance. Guess it’s time to actually do her job.

“Come again anyway even if I’m not around. Business is business.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum