Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss]

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:33 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] 6EdIfMt

A humid breeze would grace the shores on a calm morning. The waves would roll by peacefully, as if living without a care in the world. Tiny fish lackadaisically swam against the small rolling waves, the sand, shells, and stones beneath the crystal clear waters continuing their endless shaping by the elements of the world, smoothening and pulsing with the waters' caressing of their forms.

There was a figure, who towered above the small seashore denizens, her feet stepping into the waves, disturbing the linear flow of the fish against the tide. Morning sunlight graced her features as the sky had yet to become it's typical blue, rather being various colors of reds and purples as the sun peeked from the land's grasp in the distance. Dull red eyes would study the city across the water, the orange glow of the mayor's protective amber embrace apparent even so far away, giving the buildings a slight orange tinge in the distance.

The demon's black locks were draped over her sitting body as she was lost in thought, mostly her feelings about Ulv as she looked over her city, entanglements of calm energies flowing throughout the area as her presence was tangible.

..Ulv. I don't understand.

Her heart twisted a little, as she had taken a moment to stop and think about things. Despite what Algos did to her, and tried to do to Ulv, instead of coming to make sure she was alright, she goes on to comfort her sister and have children with her? She didn't even try to look for her - Caly had to come to her and she had hardly a care for her suffering state. At least, that's how she behaved.

Ulv was probably the first being to ever help her, yet.. Things feel so distant, all the more with her literally hanging out with her tormentor and acting like it's no big deal, not to mention the blatant refusal to even tell her what's happening to her.

She had glanced at Algos' memories of her and knew for certain; She was dying, she was dying and she couldn't even tell her to her face what was to become of her.

..I thought.. We were friends? Do you even care about me..?

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty Re: Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss]

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:19 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Crying?”

Without stirring the scene, a mocking question would ring out amidst the crashing waves. Behind the demon, suddenly existing as if being painted in at random, a redheaded woman stands. Elyss, her name, doesn’t even acknowledge the other woman beyond her first question, black eyes more focused on the city that sat undisturbed atop the sea. The oranges of the sky, the oranges of the city, the oranges of the water. It’s annoying. All it does is remind her of Ulv, and it pains her that her only thought relating to the harbor is that woman. But, her aggravation isn’t visible, no. Her mind is shut off from the world, her issues her own.

Just to not invade an area that was clearly being used, after a moment or two of staring, Elyss’ eyes finally focused on the other woman. Obviously, Calypso is but a strange to the redhead. Demons changing their appearances like they just bought new clothes will always be an annoying nuance for Elyss. She doesn’t care much for trying to sense people, especially when she sees no reason for it. She also sees no reason to care about this lady beyond that tick to provide assistance for those who require it, but with how intensely Calypso’s eyes are focused on Minatumi, Elyss doubts that any problem could be solved without stepping foot in a place she is banned from entering.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty Re: Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss]

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:12 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The dark haired woman's gaze quickly shifted behind her, a display of surprise extremely apparent with the sudden appearance of prickled scales on her body, bright violet eyes staring at the source of the suddenly manifested red-headed woman. Her features calmed and returned to normal once she realized who it was - Elyss. Another person she felt she let down; she knew her but not very well. Sometimes she felt if she made a better effort to reach out...

No, there was no use yearning for what could have been. There was only now to worry about. And now, she could sense a cascade of heart-twisting emotions, some she shared with the woman, even if they were shut behind a colder exterior.

"...Good morning, Ely."

Her tones were soft and delicate as she stared at Elyss in the morning sunlight, pulling her eyes from the city and her mind from her thoughts. She wondered if the woman even recognized her how she looked now, and hoped that nickname would help narrow things down without having to do terribly much explaining. She looked to the crystal waters once more, little fish swimming about and pecking at her feet as she let the serene song of the ocean fill the space for a moment,

"...I'm guessing you know, too? About.. Ulv, and her... Relationship."

Calypso almost seemed ill, irked to the bone by mentioning that word. Her skin momentarily grew a few shades sicker before calming back to it's normal tone. The very notion of calling it a relationship sickened her.

"..I can barely stand to be in that city anymore. Only reason i'm here is because I have a family to take with me, before some stupid shit happens because Ulv is just..."

She let out a deep, demonic growl, tightening her eyes and fists in silent frustration, before settling down and dropping her tensed shoulders,

"...So why're you all the way out here? I'd imagine you'd have taken your tough girl self and gone in and tried to punch her lights out for being literally out of her goddamn mind by now."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Meet Me By The Morning Sun [Calypso/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:27 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“So you are crying… Get over it.”

As if Elyss wants to share any of her thoughts with Calypso. It only took a few second for the redhead to connect the dots after the little demon started talking. If her memory isn’t completely shit, Elyss swears there was a time when Calypso had sported black hair. It doesn’t matter. The demon can do and look how she wants. The important thing to take out of this is that Calypso is having her own mental bout with pesky insecurities. It’s funny how demons are supposed to be able to read emotions, feed off of them and all of that crap, but they barely know how to deal with their own baggage.

“Staring at something you can’t stand isn’t good for your health. Just take your stuff and go if that’s what you want to do.”

Then, why is she here? Well, that’s an easy question to answer, but she’s not in the mood to ponder too long about anything pertaining to Ulv. That’s why she’ll handle Calypso quickly and efficiently. If the demon has family here, then why haven’t they already left if the situation is proving too much? Elyss is tired of words with no actions.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:48 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

She puffed lightly when Elyss dodged her questions, and only told her to just leave if it bothered her so much. The demon sighed, covering her face for a second, before looking back at Elyss. She wasn't crying or sad, just looking a little upset as she had an irritated flicker to her gaze,

"No, I'm not crying. I'm not gonna cry for people who don't treat me well anymore."

She rose to her feet, feeling coarse sand shift at her toes as she turned to look at Elyss fully, crossing her arms as she seemed less than pleased at the moment,

"I'm happy to see you again, to know that you're okay and alive, but the feeling doesn't seem to be mutual. You sound ready to brush me off, what gives?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Demons are what wrong, Calypso. They get their fingers into things that they shouldn’t.”

That was harsh, but Elyss isn’t in a good mood to be dealing with the other woman. The wound in her heart is still fresh. The redhead’s only reason for being here is to say an actual goodbye to the place she used to call home. It’s surreal to see someone else sitting here, a mess because of the same woman. Thinking about how many people Ulv has chased away with one stupid decision hurts, simple.

“... Hey? Calypso? You know Algos, don’t you? You had something to do with Minatumi being attacked that one time, didn't you?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:24 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The woman before her visibly looked hurt as Elyss threw such a harsh statement out. Though, she didn't get angry, she understood. Even if it wasn't right for Elyss to just blame all demons like that, she understood that the woman was hurt and speaking from that place. She couldn't get mad.

Though, the real question came - If she had anything to do with Minatumi being attacked. This was not a hard thing to respond to at all; she knew what her place in that situation was, and she was more than willing to answer Elyss, not a single pang of guilt or fear on her face,

"Yes Ely, I know Algos. I despise her for all the wrong she's done to me, I left because of her." She nodded gently, looking towards the city once more, "Was I involved? Yes. Did I cause it? No. Algos lost her shit when I made even the vaguest of indications I didn't want to be with her. She battered me, she beat me, she tore Resolve Flame from me, and she tried to make me her's, all while hellbent on killing Ulv and wrecking the city. I was practically a bound-by-chains, drugged up mess from what I can recall."

She then would look back towards Elyss, "And now, they're fucking, having kids, acting like shit's all great," The demon kicked the sand, clicking her teeth, "Bullshit.. Just.. Complete bullshit."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:32 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Ah. So guilty by association. You guys and your wonky love lives almost got my home destroyed. Well, I guess in a way, it is destroyed.”

Her eyes narrowed, the pressure of her presence rising just a bit before being extinguished with a sigh. What’s the point of getting angry with someone who’s as much of a victim as everyone else? Ah. Whatever. At least Calypso doesn’t like what’s going on around here. That’s something, even if the woman had caused some of this. She can shift the blame all she wants, but that doesn’t change the fact of the matter.

“Guess I shouldn’t expect much… How did you even end up in that sort of situation?”

It’s a bit comical, yeah? Elyss was in a similar situation for a time, dragged along like a puppy. However, she quickly got herself dissociated with such things. Guess you can’t expect everyone to recognize toxicity, especially a young demon.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:19 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso's gaze soured a bit as Elyss so carelessly amounted the situation to some wild lover's quarrel. Then again, with a lot of demon's behavior on Earth in recent years, the only impression most would have gotten with demons was violence; being beaten and abused probably sounded less severe when it was a demon giving it to another demon. Didn't mean it was a smart assumption for anyone to make, not that she thought Ely assumed it so but she wouldn't be surprised if she did with how unconcerned she sounded.

She bit back any irritations she felt towards such an underwhelmed reaction, releasing a low sigh as her tolerance would be recalled,

"Ely. Algos is my sister. My older, sister."

She spoke with a tone of seriousness and firmness, as she stared at her, "This was no catfight. I 'ended up' in that situation because a good while back, when I was younger, Algos... Forced her presence on me. She took my attempts at loving her, wanting to help her be a better person.. As a reason to love me. A lot. So much. Too much. To the point of dangerous obsession towards me."

Calypso genuinely looked tired trying to recount what had happened in the past; it had taken her a good long while of rolling these thoughts around her head before she fully believed it herself, to the point that having to convince anyone else just felt like another tiring tirade of proving it wasn't her fault.

"Ely, just because i'm a demon, doesn't mean i'm not a person. I have thoughts, feelings, and baggage, just like you, just like everyone. Doubly on the feelings. Just because my sister decided to lose her shit over me meeting back up with.. Who I thought was a friend, doesn't mean I wanted it to happen."

She would then close her eyes, her gaze lowering, nose wrinkling as she felt a small rush of anger and sadness, "..My mother almost died because of her, Elyss. And all I could do at the time was be a beaten fool."

"I left them behind, and went to the real family I should have had. No worries about any remaining feelings; Algos definitely is angry I left. I say... Good riddance.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:35 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Sister? Well, that just makes all the puzzle pieces fit a bit more snugly together. Guess familial bond’s a tricky subject, huh? However, Elyss isn’t going to let something like this slide because of negligence. It’s a strange topic to go over, but, even with Calypso’s words, there’s no excuse for all of this. Everything’s become so wonky around here. It’s beliefs vs beliefs, family against family. Is blood really that intoxicating? Is family really that easy to snip out of your life or become obnoxiously obsessed with? She doesn’t have the answers. She’s still struggling to accept the idea of Ulv being her enemy. Not only that, but she’s still trying to understand why all of this is going on.

“Ulv… She’s a lot of things that doesn’t make sense, but in the end, she speaks from her heart. Everyone’s actions have consequences, but sometimes those consequences are worth it. I don’t understand why Algos is worth all of this, but there has to be some reason. I’d like to believe that Ulv can see things others can’t. Likewise, I won’t ever know until I speak with Algos myself, but Ulv believes she can change that demon. Even if I’d rather see your sister in Hell for everything, I will at least give Ulv her shot by staying out of the way. It’s not like I’m allowed around this place any more anyway.”

Then, she scoffed and shrugged her shoulders. Moving her eyes to her side, the twin katana resting at her hip, the redhead couldn’t help but feel a bit nostalgic. Even if she’s a far cry from the estranged wisdom that is Ulv, it feels weird to talk for more than 10 seconds.

“Don’t get me wrong. I doubt Ulv will succeed, and when Algos makes another mistake, I won’t hesitate to cut her down. I’m just going to give that woman the benefit of the doubt and focus on myself for now. Ulv isn’t a child. You’re no longer a child either, Calypso. Make your decisions and walk your own way. Don’t be afraid to cut down whatever gets in your way.”

And, with that, Elyss turned and started to walk away. She just wanted to see Minatumi one last time. That is all. She has to get back to Soul Society before anyone gets curious about where she is. If Calypso has anything else she wants to say, the demon better spit it out now because they may not see each other again for a long while.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum