Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Not A Timeskip Discussion I_vote_lcapNot A Timeskip Discussion I_voting_barNot A Timeskip Discussion I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Not A Timeskip Discussion I_vote_lcapNot A Timeskip Discussion I_voting_barNot A Timeskip Discussion I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

Not A Timeskip Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not A Timeskip Discussion Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Not A Timeskip Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Not A Timeskip Discussion Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Not A Timeskip Discussion   Not A Timeskip Discussion EmptySat Apr 03, 2021 4:41 am

Okay, nothing fancy here in terms of template or anything. It's just a discussion thread. Depending on the result of it and the ideas presented, it may involve a separate poll thread being made.

So in light of the recent poll done by Slayer where there was a lot of feedback and people voting, as well as the fact that it was fairly even in terms of split between yes and no in favour of a timeskip. I come to you all to discuss alternatives, the one I presented which some people from both sides seemed to consider was the option of accelerated time. Quoted from the poll thread below:

"An alternative to a timeskip, which I forgot to add in my initial drafting, is instead of a period of going from Point A to Point B it would instead create a dialation between the time that occurs between OOC and IC. For example, a year OOC would translate to two years IC. You're free to discuss this option as it creates more progress of time, without being a technical skip going on but still speeding up the rate that events can reasonably develop."

If this were to be done, it has two real options here that I can see. Two years in-character is a year out of character. This allows for time to progress reasonably faster over the time we spend RPing without something as straightforward as literally skipping a bunch of time but still moving things along a bit faster for both micro and macro plot RPers.

The more extreme version of this would be one year every season, this would mean every three months OOC is a year IC. This progresses time far quicker and allows for macro occurances like building up of resources, establishing organisation stuff to occur within OOC time very easily but puts a lot of pressure on members because as I said in the poll thread, the average post counts for most members a month is between 15-25 by using March statistics as our basis.

Not A Timeskip Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GENERAL BOARD :: General Board-
Jump to: