Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Sassy, Lost Child [Open] I_vote_lcapSassy, Lost Child [Open] I_voting_barSassy, Lost Child [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Sassy, Lost Child [Open] I_vote_lcapSassy, Lost Child [Open] I_voting_barSassy, Lost Child [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Absentee
Ame no ko
Slayer
Mirja Eeola

Sassy, Lost Child [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sassy, Lost Child [Open] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Sassy, Lost Child [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sassy, Lost Child [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Sassy, Lost Child [Open]   Sassy, Lost Child [Open] EmptySun Apr 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Sassy, Lost Child [Open] Eg-2

INFANT ELDER GOD

OOC Note: Takes place on March 27, 2021. Technically flashback but not really?

You know, all it had to do was simply follow Iota's orders. She said to stay close, not look anyone in the eye and everything would be fine. So far, Ky'rin was 1 for 2.

Realistically, how could you not expect the child to wander around this marvelous city? It was told that the mortals called it the "City of Light", however, it didn't really understand why. From what it has seen, almost every city had light in it. How could a city function without light? How would anybody know where they're going? They would just bump into each other, sounds like a very inconvenient way to structure a city. Perhaps it was called the City of Light because of one light, one that trumped over the rest. An Alpha light, one that rules the other, weaker lights. Ky'rin must find this light and consume its power!

But quickly Ky'rin came to the realization that it had no idea where the hell it was going. The city was big, it was small. In times like this, it assumed that the best course of action was to ask for aid. Perhaps the mortals were dumb enough to lead it directly to the alpha light. It approached a nearby stranger and tugged at their clothes.

"████ ███████ ███ ███ ████ ███ █ ██ ███████ ███ ███ ██████ ██ ██████"

Oh, wait, yeah, speaking was an issue. In any case, whoever heard it speak would get the feeling that it was asking a question, perhaps a vague sense that it was confused.

END POST | KINDA LOST

Sassy, Lost Child [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to: