Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_vote_lcapI'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_voting_barI'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_vote_lcapI'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_voting_barI'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Locke
Shizuo
Lillian
Slayer
Mirja Eeola
Absentee
Ame no ko

I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue7900/999999I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto   I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 1:01 pm

I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Chidori Shihoin
» Link To Character: [x]

» Upgrading:

Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Let it claim you, burn you, and consume you forevermore, Tensa Haramitsu.

» Shikai Appearance: Tensa Haramitsu in its Shikai form takes the appearance of a Khakkhara, a 6-and-a-half foot long pole that has two circles at the end and six round rings at the end of the staff as well.

» Shikai Abilities:

» First Ring of Haramitsu, Sunahime: Consumes 2 rings when used.

Sand Princess,

» Second Ring of Haramitsu, Honononami: Consumes 2 rings when used.

Wave of Flame

» Third Ring of Haramitsu, Korosuna: Consumes 1 ring when used.

Death of Sand

» Fourth Ring of Haramitsu, Kurosuna: Consumes 1 ring when used.

Black Sand,

» Fifth Ring of Haramitsu, Suna no Wakusei: Consumes 5 rings when used.

Sand Planet,

» Sixth Ring of Haramitsu, Buryuko no Sunagami: Consumes 1 ring when used, however, it cannot be cast by itself. It is automatically cast following the Fifth Ring, Suna no Wakusei, technically making the Fifth Ring cost all 6 rings.

Army of the Sand God,

Bankai

» Bankai Name: Tensa Rokuude, Heavenly Sand Six Arms

» Bankai Release Action: Chidori slams the bottom of Tensa Haramitsu into a body of sand. This body spontaneously combusts into black flames that then turn gold before disappearing.

» Bankai Appearance: Tensa Rokuude takes the appearance of 4 arms in which are identical to Chidori's except they are made out of a gold sand-like substance. These arms act independently of one another and are attached from her back rather than her sides.

» Bankai Abilities:

Other

Sealed Zanpakuto Abilties

» My Kingdom Walks With Me: Tensa Haramitsu is both the sword and the sheath, and this ability makes that clear. As long as Chidori is pouring energy into the sheath of her sword, the same gold sand that appears when she's in Shikai beings to pour out of the open end of it.

» Why: She's been advanced for over a year now, and while I've tried to thread it out, those threads have been left incomplete due to circumstances outside of my control.

Latest Thread

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Back to top Go down

I'm tired of this goddamn zanpakuto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: WIP Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to: