Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 am
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

While she had not heard any official reports regarding Miss Kishimoto's visit to Minatumi Harbor, Abalia nevertheless understood that it had presumably not gone according to plan. She did not know exactly what the plan had been, but hearing it from the Vaugrenard household, Elyss had lost in whatever confrontation she had deigned to pursue.

Naturally, Abalia wished to follow up on this, but she did not particularly feel it pertinent to do so as the Captain Commander. After all, this whole affair was not Gotei business. It was personal, and so she had simply sent Elyss a brief letter, asking to meet at a small little cafe within the Seireitei. Away from most eyes, and certainly not a popular spot for most to visit it.

Perhaps that was exactly why Abalia found it so pleasant.

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty Re: She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:41 am

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] J9aZnIZ

Elyss Kishimoto

Is that so? Paper crumbled in her pocket, the redhead couldn’t believe that she’s been summoned. Though, summoned isn’t the right word for this occasion. It was more an invitation than anything else, barred of any professionalism. What is this weird shit? Elyss did not see it coming. She didn’t believe it after opening the letter that came to her Yurt. Abalia, her Captain Commander, inviting her to a tea shop? What are they going to be discussing? There’s a lot that’d make for an interesting topic, but Elyss is sure it’s probably about Ulv. She never did report about what had happened, too personal to really put on paper. How do you tell someone you freaked out and tried to attack someone, breaking your Zanpakuto in the process? You just can’t, alright?

With an annoyed sigh, the door to this café place is opened. Abalia isn’t a hard woman to spot. She stands out in a crowd, be it her looks or poker face. How can someone so beautiful look as boring as a plank of wood? It’s annoying that she can’t pull it off. Wait! What is she thinking? Dammit Alastor and Himiko. Those guys really have her thinking about her own personal beauty and questioning about changing her personality and crap. Annoying.

“Aye, Capt- Abalia… Ya rang? Well, sent a letter. Really old-fashioned, huh?”

Small talk? Why not? They’re about to talk about some serious shit, yeah? Might as well try to set a decent mood before they get into it. But, without much else, she’d steal one of the seats and look around. Small, cozy, quiet. Guess no one is going to see them here and question what’s going on. Elyss doesn’t want to get questioned about why she’s here with the Captain Commander in secret or whatever.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue16000/1She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty Re: She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss]

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:29 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"I am something of an old-fashioned woman, I have been told. I prefer the feeling of pen to paper, and certainly find it more appealing to open a letter than to simply click on whatever electronic memo has been sent to me. There is an immediacy to it that I find more worthwhile."

Shrugging at her own thoughts on the matter, Abalia took a sip of her coffee as she sized up Elyss. It was not with the usual clinical gaze she gave to people on the job, however, but rather a look that one could almost mistake for just a normal person, seeing how her guest was doing. Was that actually what it was?

No, of course not. But Elyss didn't need to know that.

"I take it your visit to Minatumi Harbor did not end as you intended it to."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0She Left You Too, Huh? [Abalia, Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:57 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

And they dive right into the fire. Elyss would have preferred talking more about why letters are better than text messages, but Abalia is obviously a woman with a goal. Elyss is like that too, but this is a topic she’d rather dance around because she doesn’t have a real answer for it. She can say the trip didn’t go well, but the redhead doesn’t even know what she had even tried to achieve in Minatumi. She had talked to Ulv and learned that the woman is nothing but passionate about the path she walks. Abalia saying she’d kill her husband to protect everyone, and Ulv protecting Algos even though the world is against it. Putting herself somewhere on that scale is proving annoying.

“Like what ya see or something? Tch… No. The trip didn’t go well. I was asleep for half of it thanks to a certain annoying big idiot.”

Just thinking about it is riling her up a bit. Now her head is starting to ache. Alex might have actually caused her brain damage. Subconsciously, her hand roamed to her forehead, lightly patting the point that had suffered the hit. With a sigh, she starts reeling herself back. Snapping at Abalia for nothing isn’t nice. Wouldn’t want the woman to almost kill her again.

“Sorry. I just don’t like thinking about it, but you did let me go, so…” She paused for just a second before continuing. “I tried to attack Ulv, Alex stopped me, and then I woke up in Vastime. I had wanted to test something because of what you said. If I had to kill Ulv to save the world, could I? After all this time thinking and avoiding thinking about it, I think I’ve come to realize that killing Ulv is impossible. It’s not the fact that I’m not strong enough, but I just can’t… Yeah. I just can’t. No reason to lie to myself. Even if I hate her, she’s still someone precious to me.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:01 am

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Yes, he did mention as much. Though from his telling, it was nearly superheroic in its nature."

Abalia naturally assumed there had been a bit more to the situation than that, but really, that part of this whole affair wasn't her concern.

"There is nothing wrong with that inability. It is, if anything, a good trait. Most would never so willingly admit that they could kill those they hold most dear, nor should they. The bonds of family, of love, are said to be the strongest one can have."

Sipping her coffee once more, she considered Elyss' position compared to her own. A woman of, if anything, far too much emotion, though perhaps not in the same self-absorbed manner as Ulv. She was, for lack of a better description, very human.

"It is a good thing, not to have that capacity within you. I wonder what my children would think, knowing that I would have killed their father with no remorse. I cannot imagine they would have a particularly high opinion of me, even knowing the threat their father posed."

Despite the personal nature of the observation, it wasn't actually self-reflective in nature. It was, rather, a manner of putting the situation into perspective for Elyss, to remind her that there was a limit to the moral righteousness of conviction. That, ultimately, willingness to do right no matter the cost was not innately beneficial.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:10 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Super heroic, huh?”

Well, it seems Alex really made himself out to be the hero. Guess he was level-headed though, compared to her. But, not paying too much attention to that little detail, the conversation kept going. It’s weird to listen to someone talk about this particular subject so dispassionately. Wanting to give an appropriate answer, Elyss didn’t respond immediately. Instead, she moved her eyes away from Abalia and caught the attention of a waiter. It was a brief exchange, but Elyss had ordered herself some coffee similar to Abalia’s. Of course, the redhead has no idea what her superior is drinking, but the waiter is going to make sure it's an exact coffee. They still have Abalia’s order after all.

“I don’t think kids should have to understand that sort of stuff. Would they even be proud of us if we killed a serial killer? However, now I have to ask myself what I think of you now, and, honestly, I don’t think what happened between us was bad. I was boisterous and lost my head. I pushed the wrong buttons, but, sometimes, you’ll never find the right one if you don’t make some mistakes along the way. You’re someone I can look up to, Abalia. If not for what you’d do, then for your conviction. I want to be able to stare down anyone and be unshakable. Even if what you are is pretty scary, I think it’s pretty cool. Someone like you is perfect to be over the Gotei, and someone like me is perfect to make sure you don’t go too far.”

That’s her thoughts on the matter, surprisingly. She came up with all that in a short amount of time, but it was enough of a little rant for her coffee to arrive. One sip of it, and she’s sticking her tongue out.

“You drink this stuff?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:19 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"I do, yes. You are not the first to seem surprised."

Abalia looked out the window for a moment or two, thinking of the best manner to actually word her response given who she was speaking to. Elyss' insistence that she would stop Abalia from any unreasonable action was...endearing, in its own way. It reminded her of her friends, she supposed.

"I think it may be the case that a good deal of that conviction is not a matter of strength, but rather of weakness. I have recently been informed by our Research Captain that my soul is in a rather poor state. A substantial portion of it was likely left behind when I reincarnated, and this has likely led to the current state of who I am today."

Taking another sip of her coffee, Abalia returned her gaze to Elyss, still lacking in much of her usual clinical intensity.

"I have always said that none should aspire to be like me, but I did not grasp the depths of that statement's truth."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:36 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oh. Yeah? Missing part of yaself? Huh… Well, I guess I had parts added to my soul or something like that. At least, that’s what Ulv said… Something about a shard of Mirja being inside me. She also said that’s why my emotions are a bit wonky at times.”

Well, Elyss spoke as if what she just said doesn’t really matter, but it might actually interest anyone else who has any connection to Ulv. It even makes Ulv’s and Elyss’ relationship easier to understand in a way. However, moving on quickly from that, Elyss sips more of her coffee, ignoring its taste, before leaning forward a bit and matching Abalia’s stare with her own. For a second, as if mocking the lack of anything that Abalia’s eyes have, Elyss’ eyes became extremely serious.

“Do you really think it matters that much though? I always questioned if I’d be different if my emotions weren’t being jacked up by the ghost of some weird woman that’s connected to Ulv, and from looking at my past, I probably wouldn’t have changed much. Do you think regaining your emotions would change you that much? I guess that’s a hard thing to answer without any memories of your past. How are you supposed to know what happiness is if you have nothing to base it on? You’ve been dead inside since you woke up in the Rukongai.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:44 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Blinking at what Elyss had said, Abalia's gaze softened just the faintest bit as she looked at Elyss now. A...a shard of Mirja? That wasn't something she had even considered would be possible, much less something that would actually be present inside someone else. Then again, she had long since abandoned making any headway on understanding the machinations that were Ulv's life. Abalia was intelligent, but she was not nearly enough so to comprehend that degree of esoterica.

"Mirja was a dear friend of mine, you know. The first I ever called a friend."

It wasn't necessarily pertinent, but she felt it important to say. Perhaps, ultimately, if only in the hope that this ostensible shard of Mirja would hear it.

"I think that it does matter, yes. I cannot help others if I do not understand them, and I think I would only bring harm to others if I allowed this to continue, knowing it to be the case."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Friend? Huh?”

Well, that’s new information. Guess that’s why Abalia and Ulv were friends or something. However, Elyss isn’t Mirja, so this information is kind of pointless in the grand scheme of things. That shard inside her doesn’t react or anything. In all honesty if it was going to react to Abalia, it would have done so when they first met and especially when Abalia had threatened Elyss’ life.

“Well, if ya want to get your soul back, I guess I’m game. There are probably a lot that’d be better for the job, but you came to me. I’d be a pretty crumby person to turn down a friend like that.”

Friend? Did Elyss just drop the F bomb? Pretty sure the small interactions between the two were as far as friendly as possible, but after that day out with Murasaki, Elyss has become more open to just accepting people and all that. What’s the point in harping over a situation she had started in the first place. Abalia needs help. That’s what matters. With a small grin on her face, Elyss took another sip of her coffee.

“Bleh. Why am I still drinking this?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum