Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]

Sat May 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Despite the dull tone, Kokuto could still detect a hint of annoyance, or something to that degree in her emotions at his response, and his eye twitching response. But, he said nothing, merely listening to the further detailed explanation of the roles in the Vandenreich.

Even if she had been simple and summarized them nicely, it still was better to have all the information -- just to be sure that nothing was missed, and that he gave a response with the information he needed. So, briefly readjusting his legs and hands, he took a moment to think, before responding, his voice remaining calm and level.

"I'd probably specialize in the military section. My powers are pretty heavily tailored to combat, power, and strength."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna]

Sat May 08, 2021 9:28 pm
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"Very good. Give me a moment, then."

More paperwork materialized from nothing in Ninsianna's clipboard, and she moved much of it to her desk, organized neatly into different stacks. It wasn't that there was a huge amount that necessarily needed filling out, but rather that she had already made sure to consider the many possibilities of an applicant.

"If your capabilities are for open military conduct, then I will direct you toward the Sternritter. Their operations are the Vandenreich's primary mode of applied force, and they are currently quite active in the policing of the realm and keeping of the peace."

Handing over the first of the documents to Kokuto, Ninsianna began filing the rest into the appropriate order for signing. Despite the nature of joining, Ninsianna still very much addressed the import of joining, and that those who abandoned their post without a formal application for retirement would have any Vandenreich property, such as equipment or other assistance, immediately confiscated. Ninsianna herself had suggested death, but Cyrus had declined such a harsh punishment.

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 10, 2021 9:23 pm

Merely giving a quiet nod of acknowledgment as Ninsianna began to summon and materialize the paperwork that Kokuto assumed was what he was going to need to sign in order to officialize and formalize his enlistment into the Vandenreich. As she handed them over for him to look over and sign, Kokuto took the time to properly read through what they said before signing them.

His eyes briefly went up to look at Ninsianna as she mentioned the Sternritter, and Kokuto kept that in mind as he looked back down at the papers. He understood the gravitas of what he was doing and the expectation that would be placed on him as a member of the Vandenreich, and thus hardly felt any anxiety when he finally began signing the papers, silently setting them back on her desk in an orderly fashion when he was done.

"Certainly sounds like somewhere I'd fit well."

Kokuto paused for a moment, pondering a thought as he brought his hand to his chin, a small bout of concern and mild anxiety suddenly washing over him as he debated whether or not he should present the idea -- but, he ultimately decided against it. Now wasn't the time. Instead, he decided to ask a simple, yet important question.

"I'd like to ask if I could move to the City of Lights to live with my partner and her family, after this is over, for ease of working with the Vandenreich, as well as to remain close to her."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 4:13 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Ninsianna appreciated, if nothing else, the orderly manner in which Kokuto handled all of this paperwork, and she carefully organized it on her desk for filing with the appropriate authorities later. This would presumably need to run through Captain Armstrong's office at some point, and Ninsianna knew that she had quite a great deal on her hands at the moment. Better to do as much of her work as possible.

"There should be no trouble with that, no. Of course we will need to look into them as well, but assuming there is no issue in their background which would cause significant concern, they would be welcomed alongside you as citizens of the City of Lights. Living space is something of a commodity at present, but construction is always active for the sake of expansion."

That was one of the most long-term projects on Ninsianna's plate, and despite the fact that it could very easily have been handled by anyone else, it was something so significant that she felt unwilling to simply delegate its management to anyone lower, or to demand that her superiors dedicate the appropriate effort toward it.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 12, 2021 10:55 pm

Yet again the Devil of Power breathed a sigh of relief as Ninsianna said that Ichijou and her mother moving to the City of Lights, as well as himself, wouldn't be a problem. A small, warm smile passed over his face at the notion -- he had already forced himself away from his lover before, and he didn't want to do it again after what both of them had gone through as a result.

He knew that, if he were to live in the City of Lights to work with the Vandenreich, he wouldn't have it any other way than with her -- knowing that he could come home to her and her mother with warm, open arms. Perhaps this really was a step in the right direction, to use the power he had cultivated and refined for so long to better the world that he had come to love and find purpose.

"Thank you. They're ordinary citizens, so I doubt there's much to them, either. My girlfriend's a Suekl, and her mother's a regular human."

Kokuto paused for a moment, readjusting his hands in his lap before continuing.

"Are there any questions you have for me, any other paperwork that needs to be filled out, or anything else that's needed?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 14, 2021 4:28 am

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"I understand. The checks will likely take little time, but they are a necessity nonetheless. The people of the City of Light have suffered much, and it is our duty to protect them from any further tragedies, no matter the effort it might take."

It was, quite genuinely, a massive undertaking to so consistently check the background of everyone who chose to live in the City of Lights. However, it was something so necessary that Ninsianna refused to leave it undone, and even if they had not had a section dedicated solely to it, she would have handled the matter herself if need be.

"I do not believe I have any further questions for you at this time. We will respond to you as soon as we are able regarding your relocation to the City of Lights and your future employment within the Vandenreich, but for now there is nothing further. You may familiarize yourself with the city, or return home and begin preparing to move. It is up to you."

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 14, 2021 7:34 pm

He was hardly surprised that there would be some time needed for the background checks of himself, Ichijou, and her mother would take time. He understood the necessity -- especially given what had been happening with the world as of late. While it was a bit of a groaner, it did at least give him time to prepare to move to the City of Lights, as well as tell Ichijou and Ayumi of the news. So, with a brief nod of his head, Kokuto stood up.

"Thank you, ma'am. I'll do my best to make the moving process quick when it comes time for that."

He was glad that the meeting had gone well -- even so much as being permitted to live in the City of Lights. Kokuto quietly turned to leave, setting the chair back into a proper, neater position as he exited the office, wordlessly closing the door behind him. Opening a portal and stepping in, Kokuto found himself chuckling lightly as he returned home -- or, what would soon be his former home -- to get everything ready and set up.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Breaking the Mold [Private/Rawk] [Kokuto/Ninsianna] - Page 2 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum