Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten]

Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:31 am
A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Many had seemed rather surprised among Kyo's classmates when he had been assigned to the 5th Division. A man of his size, and his demeanor, were certainly more suited for the 4th, or the 1st. Even the 7th, really. The point was, nobody actually considered Kyo in any way suitable for the Stealth Force. Did that matter?

No, not really.

The Big Bowl of Sawachika strode confidently through the division's headquarters, his spear hefted over his broad shoulders and a confident grin on his face. Anyone whose gaze happened to meet his found themselves greeted with a great deal of exuberance, before he simply continued onward. Even if Kyo would have rather liked to get to know his new comrades in arms, there was one member of the division who naturally took precedence, and he now knocked on the door to her office rather loudly.

"Captain Suika! I, Sawachika Kyo, have come to begin my time in your service!"

Was that actually the manner in which Kyo should have been addressing his superior officer? Probably not, no. Did this occur to him? Also no. Kyo was, after all, not one for half-measures, and this obviously included even his introductions. It was all the better that his voice boomed through the halls. That meant others would know how serious he was about this!

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty Re: A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten]

Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 pm

Song: N/A - By: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Today had likely not been the best day for excessive amounts of noise; as far as Shuten Suika, current captain of the Stealth Division, was concerned, this should be a nice and quiet morning. The morning should not be an extremely loud one. However, it appeared that one of her more recent recruits, at least that's what Shuten believed as she heard the ruckus that carried to her office quite well. Whomever it was, and whoever that voice belonged to in the end, they certainly didn't have much care for the stealth division's top priority; and that was stealth and silence. At least, in most situations involving the Stealth Force, silence was paramount over noise. Then again, a man like Omaeda could be in the Stealth Division in the past...

Such thoughts were the least of Shuten's concerns as she sat at her desk, Haori donned, that same small charm adorned her purple hair in the space between her horns, and the Suika Captain did her paperwork while sipping her very own sake; sake that she herself had made. Even if her powers weren't exactly stealth related, she was well trained in the arts otherwise to make up for such things. Besides, drunk enemies are very easy to sneak past at the end of the day.

However, Shuten was quite preoccupied with her thoughts, taking a break to take a very long drink from her large sake dish; partially unaware to the rather loud presence that was now attempting to break down her door. Such loud, alarming, banging was enough to get anyone to react in unsavory ways; however, Shuten had enough control to not launch Kunai through her door. Indeed, in a moment of surprise, Shuten took in a sharp inhale of air; leading to a small mess made from sake.

Spluttering, cursing, and the brief string of cleaning ensued as, something Shuten could hear very well above her own spluttering, was the introduction of a new recruit; a very loud one at that. As Shuten recovered, getting her Zanpakuto's help to relieve her clothes, paperwork, and nearby surfaces of sake; she finally gathered herself enough to give one enormous cough, probably not louder than Kyo's shouting, to expel the last bits of Sake from her poor lungs. Clearly, Kyo had at least some potential about him if he surprised Shuten... but, that true potential has yet to be seen. With a soft sigh, and a straightening of her Haori, Shuten's voice rang clear through the office and through the door.

"Enter, Sawachika Kyo. And please do exercise some restraint; I'd rather not replace my door on a new recruit's first day."

He may be loud... VERY loud... But, once again, that does not mean a lack of capability; not at all. In fact, he may be more well suited for the Stealth Division than most have given him credit for.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty Re: A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten]

Sat May 22, 2021 2:11 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ah, a thousand apologies, Captain!"

Kyo made his way into the office, still beaming rather proudly. He wasn't exactly the sort to pry into any affairs about the noise he'd heard from the other side of the door, so he just sort of let that matter go unaddressed. Besides, this was the stealth force. If he wanted to know something, asking directly wasn't the way to go about it!

"Worry not, ma'am! I wouldn't ever think of knocking down your door, unless of course that was necessary!"

Laughing boisterously at that comment, he flashed his usual earnest grin, clearly all too glad to be here. For Kyo, simply serving in the Gotei in an official capacity was quite rewarding, the reward for his efforts in the academy.

"Now! What work might you have for me? Anything is welcome!"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Bit Too Early for Brilliance, Isn't It? [Kyo, Shuten] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 31, 2021 4:27 pm

Song: N/A - By: N/A - Word Count: N/A

The man who entered Shuten's office was the exact opposite of "stealth". She blinked, taking in his features before gathering herself enough to take a hardy drink from her sake dish. Frankly speaking, horns and fangs would likely be more concerning than drinking alcohol while working. Besides, she was a Suika; alcohol was part of her religion. Soon enough, however, she gave Kyo a grateful nod and smile. She was glad he would not break down her door... unless necessary. Which, of course, it was hopeful that there would not be a need for that to happen in the near, or far, future.

Eventually, Shuten had finished gathering what she needed, she looked at Kyo with her purple eyes; seemingly boring into the core of his being. Clearly, someone thought Kyo would do well in the stealth division to even approve of his entrance. However, that was something to know of later. Right now, she wanted to know his capabilities; what makes him qualify as a member for the stealth division. Eventually, Shuten nodded at what he said, silently crossing her arms so her haori ended up covering the majority of her outfit.

"Anything you say...? Well, for now, I have no work for you Kyo; not yet. I wish to know of your capabilities. The details I was given were... sparse. I want to hear it from you with my own ears instead of reading it on paper."

To business it was. She wanted to know why Kyo was positioned in her squad. A man with his demeanor could be better suited for other squads; and yet he was here. Suffice to say, Shuten was quite intrigued to know why he ended up here; what caused him to be here. She was curious, and desired to have that curiosity sated before she assigned Kyo his own lodgings, assignments, and so on. After all, it was good to know the capabilities of those under your command so you can assign them appropriately.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:53 am

SAWACHIKA KYO

There was something about the Captain's demeanor which, for lack of a better word, fascinated Kyo. She was certainly not the sort of woman that he would have found attractive, so there was hardly any concern of that angle in his mind. Perhaps it was simply that sense of her size being non-indicative of her capability. It was unclear, but Kyo was not one to dwell on those thoughts for long.

"Of course! My time prior to the Academy was spent working in the Sawachika family's architectural efforts, and both my physical ability and my understanding of construction are nearly unparalleled among my class! Should you require anything built, or unbuilt, for that matter, I am unquestionably fit for the job!"

Naturally, Kyo didn't oversell himself. He wouldn't lie and say that he was among the strongest in the Soul Society, or that he was unequalled among Shinigami. But, among the most recent class of Shino graduates, there was none with such an understanding of demolition or infiltration planning as he.

"Any fortification you may need toppled, be it through force or through infiltration, I will provide you with the information necessary to do so!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum