Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv]

Fri May 14, 2021 11:37 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

All the other playful gestures about herself finding a man soon became distant background noise compared to the information that was followed up after that. Indeed, when news of another with Mirja's soul was divulged, there was a look of intrigue across the devil's face as she continued to observe the words flowing out of Ulv's mouth. This Elyss person might be of more interest to her than previously thought if nothing else. So, The Princess gave a roll of her shoulders before deciding not to get violent with this person unless they draw the first sword.

"For you, I will spare them. If you truly want this fragment of your soul to get along with me, I'll try to be more reasonable with them."

And with her will, that was that. In the mind of Algos, once something was done out of love, there was no going back from it. Ergo, the devil's tendrils shook for a moment before she continued to embrace herself in the warmth of her mate. Demon's had quite the possessive glow to their spirits. It was as if the demoness was outright possessing all of the negative energy within the vicinity even. As the foul energies that exist in the minds of others were being drawn to her like a sponge as her body radiated a dazzling shade of crimson as her starry eyes locked with Ulv.

"I want this to last forever, but please tell me: is there anything else I should know? Are you certain there is nothing else that should be done after your passing? If so, you are free to open my gift."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv]

Sat May 15, 2021 10:16 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"For you. Doing things solely for me will cause you to despair at the fact that there is nothing but a memory to grasp. Doing it for you will mean you can grasp the desire anew, every day. But, other than that, all that there is to do after my passing is to be true to yourself and the desire to be a better person for those you love. With that in your heart, you need nothing else"

Ulv would then have a precise wisp of The Wind grasp the fork and lift it full of food to Algos' mouth, while her hands slid to the apron and played with her breasts through it.
"Now, say ahhhh~" Ulv teased, kissing her neck and leaving a mark with her teeth. With Algos dressed like that, it was only a matter of time before Ulv lost the war with her carnal desires.

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 18, 2021 5:29 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Algos remained quiet for a moment as she took in the fact that she did indeed need to continue making actions for herself and not the love of others. While it did indeed give her vigor, most beings weren't as indestructible as herself. And with a life as long as hers, it will only breed more misery. So, The Princess just let out a despondent sigh and accepted that reality. It was a harsh truth, but not one she could avert her gaze from.

"I find strength in latching on to love. I want to feel useful at my core and I certainly feel lower than the dirt beneath a devil's boot when I fail to live up to my former utility. It hurts."

Though, soon that frown turned upside down as the demoness found herself blushing once more after those words were uttered out. In one gulp, Algos devoured the warm food before feeling a warmness gripping at her chest. With a lighthearted sigh, the woman let her mate begin to feast on her neck as she rubbed her head.

"Somebody is restless. If you are feeling that ravenous, then I don't see the harm in carrying on with things."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Will Of Devils n' Death Gods [Algos/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 19, 2021 8:29 am

"Feel useful because of what you give others, but don't define yourself by it. That kind of monofocus is what caused you to go do your thing. You need more than that to support you. To fall back on and to catch you when you lose your footing. Plus, obsessive focusing on a single thing will crack and marr it under the weight of your vigil. You need to spread your weight across several things, so they stay enjoyable"

Of course, even in the middle of carnal relations, Ulv was a fount of support and well wishing, so she would do both at once, aid Algos and tease her mercilessly.
"And besides. You look so cute when you are blushing and dressed up like this, I can't bare the idea that nobody else will see it~"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:04 pm

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

Being of value is what Algos desired, but losing oneself in that pursuit can lead to quite the monstrous creations being forged into existence. For this reason, is why her demented mind would ease for the moment. For as much devilish nature as there was in her essence, the desire to sustain her existence grew greater and these actions weren't adding up to a satisfactory quality of life. So, for now, the blood gaze of the flustered demon focused on Ulv.

"Yes, it is indeed a rare sight. Don't waste it."

Prompt on her heels, the woman knew of her own worth and played back as her own tendril flicked the nose of Ulv.

"I can tell you are getting antsy. I don't have anything else to proceed with. So if you want to move this along, I'm not obliged to that desire."

And with that, the woman slithered out of the other woman's grasp like a snake. Seeking her way into the darkness of the upstairs, this devil had set forth to achieve some type of idea of what the aftermath of Ulv's death will be. The rest will simply just have to fall into place as they may.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:53 am

"I'll make it a common sight. Come to you every day and make you blush so very bright for the world to see~" Ulv teased, giving a short giggle. Though, Algos seemed to be wanting to get to round two, but that was rushing into things, and so when she slipped away, Ulv sat down.

"And miss out on this delectable food you have made? I deal with my...'antsy' mentality all day, every day. I can handle ten more minutes while we eat and have a romantic dinner like an actual couple. The fact that we can act like an actual couple when it was a relation born of stubborn pride, insanity, and need, is shocking, no?" she'd flick her eyebrows and give Algos a grin.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum