Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:07 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Every word that spilled out of the girl's mouth just made her concern for her wellbeing grow all the more, wondering how on earth it was allowed to get this bad. Wasn't Sofia also in the Vandenreich? How could her behavior have gone wholly unnoticed, until this woman was broken? She gave the benefit of the doubt; maybe Sofia was just that covert about it, she certainly knew people could hide away worse things without an issue under the right circumstance.

However, right now, she definitely had to very thoroughly and bluntly put down these strange ideas the woman was having about her. With a deep breath, her eyes would flutter shut, before she started talking, her tone becoming almost exasperated and rather strict,

"Ma'am, I am a happily married woman, me and my husband occasionally have passionate sex. I am pregnant. No, sex does not gross me out. No, this isn't some bizarre hookup or prelude to taking advantage of you, whisking you away to a basement or some shit to do whatever the fuck I want to you. No, I will not have sex with you; you are clearly unwell and have an unhealthy fixation towards pleasing people. I am trying to help you."

She made careful sure to watch what she was saying as not to induce another panic attack; she wanted to get the idea of her intent across, not give her an existential crisis. She would sigh, putting a hand on her opposing shoulder, holding her closer,

"Listen. Sex is a deeply passionate thing. It can either be one of the greatest showings of love, something people do on the fling, or the worst way someone can scar another."

Her gaze was filled with remorse, sadness, understanding.

"..And I can tell... You have some deep scars, even if you yourself don't realize you have them. Sometimes it takes a while to know you're hurting."

Closing her eyes, she would sigh, feeling emotion well up in her, "...Just because it felt good, doesn't mean it was good."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis]

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:07 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Bacon.

That was Anis' first thought after Calypso had finished her bit. She liked bacon, and it was easy for her to understand things, when they were bacon.
"I don't like the insinuation that I don't listen to Dr Acula about all this. It's just...knowing the steps to the dance means nothing in front of sixty thousand people all staring at you, watching every move, knowing that so many people will have so many opinions if you are a beat off" she'd state, taking a deep breath in, and then looking to Calypso with surprisingly serious eyes.

"Bacon" she'd exclaim, suddenly and with little reason. "Bacon, is versatile. When someone persists in telling you to stop eating bacon, it is because they don't like bacon. When someone persists in offering you bacon, it is because they want to have bacon. And when someone refuses to come round to your house for bacon, it is not always because they dislike bacon. It could be they dislike how you cook bacon"

With the baconology done, she'd step forward to Calypso and put her hands on her shoulder.
"So, I am here for you"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:04 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Suspect doctor names aside, Calypso had opened her mouth to say otherwise, but she stopped herself, letting the woman speak her piece, trying to understand her as she did so, however things got interestingly strange when the woman was suddenly rambling all seriously about bacon. Bacon? Why bacon? However, the more she listened, the more she realized what the blonde Quincy was trying to do; she was trying to make sense of the situation in a way she could understand. Instead of voicing that sex was nothing like bacon, the Danava would put a finger to her lip, thinking for a moment. She'd oblige with this, obviously; if it was a way to help her understand, she didn't mind dipping into the unusual,

"Well, I wouldn't think it's all that straightforward. Like, the first thing you said, where someone tells you to stop eating bacon.. It could be for more than just they don't like bacon. While, yeah if it's your choice to eat bacon, then you should be allowed to eat bacon, but that person could be trying to warn you - what if the bacon is bad in some way? What if you're eating too much bacon? You could get sick if you overdo it. Like, you wouldn't want to get sick, would you?"

She'd flash a soft smile at Anis before continuing, "Then there's that someone who insists on you eating bacon; here's the important thing - that's someone else trying to make that decision for you. I mean, what if you don't want to have bacon that day? What if you want to have.. Well, steak? But you have this person constantly badgering you with bacon, bacon, bacon! You'd probably feel bad after a while and just cave in and eat it, even if you didn't really feel for it that day. But then, it isn't your choice to eat bacon, is it? Someone made that choice for you, you were pressured into it. And well, I sure don't think bacon you got pushed into having is as good as bacon you felt like having that day, do you?"

This felt so strange to communicate, but she was trying her best to put it in a way that made sense, wondering if the woman even understood what she meant to say,

"Then the last thing.. I mean, again, maybe that person just doesn't feel like having bacon, they don't have to not like it or how you do it. You can like bacon, but not want to have it all the time, you know. It isn't always that you're doing something wrong. Everyone should get to choose what they want, or don't want, it's really important. Sometimes you want bacon, sometimes you don't want bacon. But you also should listen to someone if they're trying to tell you 'You're overdoing it with the bacon!'. They could very well save you from getting sick, or worse. A warning is completely different than pushing you to do something you don't want."

Strange explanations aside, she'd shrug, "..Does any of that make sense?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Lovely Day For A Hike [Caly/Anis] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:39 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"...."

Anis stared at Calypso as she went far too hard on the metaphor and started poking holes in the simple logic she had built for herself. And also tying her badging about this to a negative aspect of someone caving and doing something they don't want to do because they have been pestered to do it.

"Do you have to make everything so complicated? If you get tied up on what might be, you miss what is. Start judging life around what might be rather than what is. And you totally missed the point!" Anis exclaimed, her face getting covered with blue reishi lines that crawled up her eyes and into her hair. Great, now the Blut was active, and she was going to pass out again in an hour or two because it just refused to acknowledge her order to turn off.

"You are insistent about the bad sex because you had the bad sex. Which I get. Angry Anis is awake! She has eyes! I know that the whole thing was a catastrophe, but just because you know you are on fire, doesn't make the fire go out!" she'd glare at her gloved hands and growl a little, emotional control totally shot these days.

"When I say I have no skills, I mean that literally. I ran away from home when I was like nine, and got kidnapped by some nasty people. And then when they were all gone, I ran right into Sofia and her lessons...and then when I was freed from her, Captain Armstrong barreled into my life, thinking the first question to ask after all that was what duties did you do in the Vandenreich before all this!. I didn't! I have never been on my own, I have never been self sufficent, I have never been anywhere that wasn't under someone else that didn't want me to think! I-" she started to hyperventalite and felt her fingers tingling. So, with great force, she clenched her fists and shook her head.

"No no no no no no no no no. Go away. You are a horrible person to people. Go away" she whispered to herself, her body seeming to stutter and skip between flashing moments of unnaturally pale skin and hair, like Anis was trying to force herself not to turn into something she did not want.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:48 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Oh.. Crap.

She could tell she messed up. She sensed nothing but building emotion in the girl as she finished trying to explain this to her. She tread a little too far into an uncomfortable zone, she knew she did... She was taken aback as the previously ditzy and stressed girl went on a tangent, Calypso sensing her emotions slowly spiraling out of control. Her gaze searched to the side as the girl yelled some things she didn't really dwell on for long, particularly the fire comment.

Her expression only further saddened as the woman went on about her life, how she quite literally had no skills, never self sufficient... She would have pulled the girl into a hug if she wasn't practically vibrating with angry energy right now. Calypso could tell she had energy building and burning inside of her like a voracious flame, until she was begging something to be kept at bay, seeing her appearance flash over and over. It looked painful, it felt painful..

"Okay, listen. I think I have a way to stop it, but you have to listen to me, please."

Her presence felt like a soft, comforting breeze as she would slowly take Anis' hands, drawing them towards her, "Look at me. Follow what I'm doing."

She would close her eyes, drawing a deep breath in, holding it, before pushing out another breath. As she showed Anis this, her body glowed with energy as she carefully sapped away the currently broiling amounts of energy in the woman that were prompting her transformation that she clearly was trying to avoid. She was only going to drink enough of her energy to prevent her from exploding; whatever was happening to her, it put the woman in serious mental and physical distress.

"I'm sorry, okay? Just follow what I'm doing.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:01 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

Letting Calypso take her hands, Anis would follow what she was doing. Her hands were over-firm, like her hands were made of rock rather than skin. And beginning to feed on her energy highlighted an issue with it. The girl clearly had no control over her energy and struggled to learn how to get a grasp of it. The sheer scale of it inside her, was probably a reason for that.

The raging power within Anis was sufficient to set her at the upper tier of most Quincies, equal to Grandmasters before her. The idea what a young woman who had no idea what she was doing could do anything to get a handle on such enormity was quite laughable really.
"I....I....am goodfineyes"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:22 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

...Gods, it was like drinking lava. Not that she couldn't handle incorporating so much energy, but she was just astonished by how much she had boiling inside of her, like a mean balloon ready to burst at a moment's notice. This how the woman lived her life; with such a high capacity yet no idea how to control it, stress and trauma only making the steps towards learning all the harder, and Sofia's 'lessons'...

She pitied the woman. Though her experience with uncontrolled power wasn't as bad or as long, she could imagine how hard things were for her to even function. It was a miracle she even made it this far without dying; for someone so inexperienced and wounded by time, she was incredibly resilient.

As soon as she managed to drink the height of power down to a less explosive state, hearing the woman's weak call that she was alright, Calypso drew her into a fierce hug, golden tears beading in her eyes as they squeezed tight. It was less a tight hug, and more an incredibly secure one, one that wouldn't let the blonde one fall or waver out of her grasp. There was no time to be relieved,

"I'm so sorry all of that happened to you. I'm so sorry you're suffering right now. If that's what happens to you regularly... Gods, that must be so painful."

Her voiced was hushed, but strong. She meant it with all her heart; nobody should have gone through the amount of suffering the woman had, and that was something Caly firmly believed in.

"You deserve a good teacher that can show you how to do things. You deserve to not have your energy explode out of control like that. You deserve to have a better life."

Petting the woman's head comfortingly, she would hold her close as she would try her best to be supportive and comforting,

"..You must've felt distressed and misunderstood when they asked that, huh, if you did stuff in the Vandenreich before? I'm sorry if I made you feel the same way now, I didn't mean to, honest..."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:17 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

It was a unique experience, to flare and not Vollstandig. She was getting a lot of unique experiences these days. Getting dumpshocked out of her Vollstandig and now, just straight up not.

"I...don't know if it's painful" she admitted, exhaling deeply as the energy got to more manageable states of raging uncontrollably. "Until recently, I've had a skeleton in....bad condition" she started, flopping to the ground and glaring at her hands. Though most of her was covered, her face was exposed and the Blut lines were clearly evident there. Apparently she couldn't turn them off once they had activated.

"I don't know how, but I used reishi strings to keep it all together. But, the constant presence inside my bones felt...bad. Not nice. So my nerves are a little flayed these days, and I can't feel things all that well" she finished, her words spliced with long pauses and a lack of confidence, like she was trying to remember what words were, or routinely punching the shit out of past trauma to b able to speak in the first place.

"A-as f-f-or t-t-he Van..........Vandenreich. Yea. That being the first conversational piece she brought up went pretty badly for my mentality. Like all they cared about was how quickly I could get back to work. It was a poor bedside manner"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:44 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Only until recently? Someone must've healed her, then... She could only guess they weren't versed in healing mental damage, only physical. She couldn't imagine having the very foundation of her body's structure be so utterly cracked and broken for possibly years on end, only held together by a literal thread. She must've been in so much pain to the point her body and mind became desensitized to it... How else are you supposed to survive if your body was literally falling apart at the seams?

The dysfunctional sensations this woman's mind created were so tangible, Calypso swore they were trying to chip at her as well, to no avail. The demon couldn't be unwoven so easily, and wouldn't stand for it. Slowly, she'd reach out for the lying girl's hands, a soft frown on her face as her eyes glowed with sympathy. She didn't even know this woman's name, yet her heart yearned terribly to help her, to set her away from this cycle of self destruction and mental anguish.

"Listen. I can help you. Before you ask - No, there's no price for you to pay."

Her grasp on her hands remained gentle, like a warm glow of sunshine on the woman's gloved hands, trying to keep her voice gentle and soothing as she would refer to the woman before her, mostly out of concern of triggering another spike of energy she'd have to subdue, "Power, no matter how strong or weak, needs a stable foundation. Mental, and physical. If either of those are cracked and crumbling... It'll keep spiraling out of control until it kills you. Sure, your skeleton may be fine and not falling apart now, but how many of those explosive increases of energy can your body handle before it's in an even worse state before? How many past that can your body handle before it gives out completely?"

With a serious expression, she rose one of her hands to touch between the woman's eyes with one finger,

"I don't even have to look in your dreams to tell your mind's a mess. Your emotions are all over the place, your traumas are chipping away at you. How can you even begin to control your power if you can't even control your own thoughts and feelings?"

Slowly, her hand went down on the woman's shoulder, smiling softly at her now, "You aren't bad at things, beautiful. Your head and heart are just wounded, and that's making it harder for you to learn and do stuff. But.. I can help change that. I can heal your mind - sure it's not going to erase all that you've been through, it'll just help stabilize your heart and mind. You'll still have a lot of work ahead of you."

She thought for a moment, before thinking to perhaps put it in a way the woman could understand, "Think of it more like... Neatening up the starting line and giving you proper shoes so you can run the track, with the prize for it being... Bacon. You still have the run to do, but you're better equipped to start, so you can run to that bacon."

Moving back to clasp the woman's other hand, she would speak once more, "But, I need your consent. I'm not going to force this on you. I'll only do it if you want to run the track of recovery."

"Do you want to get better at things? So you can get that bacon?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:34 pm

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"Ahh. We've got to the 'tell me shit I already know' part. Is there a book or something that you all read out of? Dr Acula already went through all this. I'm doing good, I don't break down into hysterics because of the world quite as often as I used to be. I can actually stop my Vollstandig activating itself if I really focus on stopping it. I am getting better. But that doesn't stop the reason for needing to get better in the first place"

She'd exhale and shake her head at the woman.
"I'm not taking some short cut that might do even more damage. Quincy are weird, we outright die when Hollow energy interacts with us, so what will happen with other people's energies?" she'd ask, before scowling and going entirely off on a tangent. "And who even runs for bacon? That's a terrible prize! Bacon is cheap and easy to get, so if you are doing a whole running track contest, make a better prize! I mean, come on! Who are you trying to rip off here!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum