Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The simple life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The simple life - Page 2 Empty Re: The simple life

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:29 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

The simple life - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Julia's face took on an expression like she had bitten on a lemon or something, but only for a moment.

"Yeah, getting slated by your parents...I know a thing or two about that, too."

More than a thing or two, actually. Although it had never been because she had exhibited too much power.

When Anis told about the fruitless efforts to cure her Blut-problem and what she did instead, it was Julia's turn to grin. That was coping behaviour she could definitely understand. Although, Anis' version with ice cream was probably a lot healthier than Julia's, which usually involved booze.

"The more I hear, the more I think your ice-cream-plan is pretty sound."

Meanwhile they had arrived at the place where Julia had gotten her first cone.

"What you like?" She asked, while she ordered a coffee for herself, because she wanted one anyways.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The simple life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:22 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

There was a gentle smile at the idea that Julia knew. Maybe she did, at the start at least. Still, ice cream ahoy! They arrived at the shop and Anis pondered for a moment which she was going to get, but was confused at the question she had been asked.

"I'm not really like anything all that good as you may have noticed but I am putting work in to be better. Eventually I will be better and that's what I have to keep in mind. The eventuality of it is what I have to keep in mind" Anis would nod softly, completely missing the point of the question.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The simple life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 01, 2021 6:59 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Julia had just received her coffee and was about to bring it up to her mouth to take a sip, when she froze.

"Yeah...no...wait...what?"

It took her a few seconds until she realised what Anis meant.

"I...ah...I meant ice cream. What ice cream do you like. I like peppermint and chocolate. And you?"

Jules began to realise that Anis was even weirder than she had thought before. Granted, Julia wasn't really that normal, either. She was a 19-year-old german rich kid, living alone in a small city in western Tokyo, fighting monsters in her spare time. Honestly, if it wasn't herself, Julia would have thought it was the story of a very lame B-movie. Okay, to be fair, the appearance of the giant sea creature had attracted more people than just herself.

Ah, the sea creature. A shiver went down Julia's spine when she thought about the dying creature on the shore, and the destruction here in the city.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The simple life - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The simple life - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 01, 2021 9:02 am

The Wild Monster

Anis Kabal

"Ahh! Right, yes. That. Makes more sense than what I am like" Anis awkwardly spoke, scratching the back of her head with a gentle laugh. And then, she'd look up to the menu for a minute before deciding that she would go with what Jules wanted to have and got a Peppermint and Chocolate. Her taste buds were pretty shot anyway, so she didn't taste much.

"Are you cold?" she'd ask as Julia shivered suddenly. "Ice cream isn't great for when you are cold....If you don't like my jacket you can have the blouse under it"

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 01, 2021 12:06 pm

The Runaway

Jules Ash

When both had their waffle cones, Julia directed Anis to some nice and comfy looking seats beneath some decorative trees nearby. The seats were only comfy in appearance, but the shade under the trees was quite nice.

"Oh no, don't worry, I'm not cold." Julia said.
It was surprising that Anis did actually see Julia shiver. One moment she bumps into people, the next she's observant enough to see Julia shivering for a second.

"I just remembered something. Don't know if you're from around here, but a few weeks back a giant sea creature attacked the city. Don't know why, don't really know if I wanna know. But it wasn't pretty. The memory comes from time to time, when I'm out and about in the city, because all this…"
She made a vague gesture with her coffee cup, encompassing practically all of Karakura. Her face was unusually serious.
"...was flooded."

When Julia asked Anis if she was from around here she remembered that she still didn't know where Anis had come from and where she was going when the two of them met.

Quickly her expression became as bright again as it had been before and she smiled at Anis.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum