Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Porcelain Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

The Porcelain Mask Empty The Porcelain Mask

Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 pm

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

The sudden warming of the air was the iconic heraldry of Ulv's presence. It was definitely something that was perfect for a woman who didn't care to be subtle and delighted in everyone knowing she was there. Though, the heart-warmth, the feeling that one's goals were in reach was gone. No more feeling that you had to merely reach out and grasp what you desired. Instead, there was something else. Something that Calypso knew existed, because it was the very reason her emotional powers had been changed, by Ulv herself. But it hadn't been felt in a few years, kept under wraps by chains of incomprehensible power.

The amber dress and under dress was a visual showcase that Ulv was here for very important duties rather than just here to make a visit, and the five foot staff with nordic runes carved into it and an orb on the top was most probably the thing she was here to talk about.

"Calypso" Ulv spoke with a tone that was wrong. It didn't have Ulv's usual emotions, it was just said because she hadn't yet manifested the ability to will words into existence. "Usually I let everyone do as they will, but I'm trying a new thing recently. So I wanted to come here first of all"

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Porcelain Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Porcelain Mask Empty Re: The Porcelain Mask

Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:54 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

The Porcelain Mask 6EdIfMt

Caly was trying to take time to relax in her mother's home, having taken the time to sit upon a small balcony's rest, the window open behind her as she dared a bit on the perilous side to feel the wind. For what was to come, and what came before, she needed some respite from the wear and tear of existence. She enjoyed it, being able to have some time with her family before the real work could begin, and soon they would be far away from this place. Soon, she'd never have to be anywhere that her sister dwelled ever again, she just needed to get her family out...

... Though, she never thought her nerves would onset so quickly that she practically felt the scales her body formed prickling at her flesh, her hands already forming into sharp talons the second she felt that presence that she knew all too well; Ulv.

One of her hands tightly grasped the balcony as she would turn to look at the woman, her feet dangling off the other side. Her eyes already looked burning, pupils slit, irritation souring her soft, previously relaxed features. She heard and felt how different, even wrong her presence felt, but she didn't care - she wanted to know why she was here, rather than playing house with her sister.

"That's a funny way to say 'leave my wounded friends to fend for themselves while I make a whole damn life with their abusers, as if doing that won't hurt said friend'. You coming to me definitely is a first; one that probably would've looked better a year ago when I needed you."

Her tone was unamused, as she would stare at Ulv with those fierce eyes, her legs draped over the bar as she adjusted herself to sit sideways,

"What, are you here to kick me out of your city or something? I'm on my way to doing that already. Or is it to finally tell me, over a year late, that you're dying? Already beat you to that punch, yknow, sibling bond that I need to figure out what to do about, because I'm sick of getting flashes of her mind."

It sounded less like Calypso was trying to be cruel or dismissive, and more like she was spilling her frustrations towards the woman - there was no venom in her tones, only sadness and hot anger. Her expression was tight with pain as she refused to cry, not right now. Now wasn't the time,

"..What do you want, Ulv..? There's nothing I can give you that you already seem to have, so why are you here?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask Left_bar_bleue398349/999999The Porcelain Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:14 pm

"Funny, you say making a life, given my current situation" Ulv put in, a ghost of a smile before she returned to the regal Queenhood. "You are correct. Everything I have done, I have done to help the people that need it. True Neutrality cares not a whit for one's gripes with another. And I must stay neutral, I must ensure that people come to me. Because me going to them is not their choice. It is the first step upon the road to tyranny. To forcing my views and desires on other people because I can do it, with ease" She'd shake her hand and flourish the staff some, spinning it between her hands.

"Other people's reasons are other people's. I've never wanted them, never been interested in them. You will do as you will do, as I will do as I will do. I have no right to interfere, and interfering will merely make it that much harder to not take things a step further. And then a step further. And then a step further. But then Elyss came to me, and I realized something"

Ulv would stop the flourishing and instead light up the staff. All five sections glowing red, with the cap stone at the top gently humming.
"There is missing context. For everything I do and wish for. And any conversation I have with anyone is going to be flawed from the start because of that. So I need to talk to the people that call me friend after I fill them in on context. So for the first time, I broke my through the terror of the slope, and came to you. After all, if this does lead me downhill, I won't exactly last long enough to hit the bottom, so there is no longer any need to worry"

Ulv would finally hold out the staff for Calypso to take.
"If you wish, of course. Me coming to you changes nothing about my life or principles. Everything you say and everything you do is still, as always, your choice"

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Porcelain Mask Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Porcelain Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:29 pm

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

As Calypso heard the woman's words, her expression changed from raw emotion, to a stern expression. Her eyes were half closed, her gaze like daggers as she sat up straight, strong and imposing as she heard her out. All of this 'neutrality' talk was just more of what she was sick of seeing and experiencing; inaction. The fact that she blended it in with the idea of choice just made it more grating to hear,

"Yeah, no. Choices certainly are people's right, but those choices have consequences. Everything has a consequence, even if you choose to do nothing. There's a massive difference between neutrality, and neglect. Coming at someone insisting they must do everything you say, or else they're living wrong? Sure, don't do that. If your friend had just suffered grievously from abuse and harm, you go to them and comfort them however you can. With your logic, you should be an isolated mountain sage spoken of in legend, not the mayor of a whole damn city. Your actions and stance in the world have been everything but neutral. If you're going to separate yourself from basic human motions, do it right."

Her sharp incisors were visible as she spoke, retaining an unamused expression, "If you're so insistent on not imposing yourself on others, then you should have made like the Asthavons and made your little one get lost the second she was born. After all, she'd be better off figuring out how to live on her own, right? Couldn't possibly risk tainting her with your ideas.. Oh, but I guess that's a lot less morally ambiguous than letting a neglected demon child who could hardly control her own power properly run off with no supervision, silly me."

She let out a sharp exhale, "..Gods, at least my mother understood that she was wrong to do that when I threw it right back in her damn face,"

Her gaze drew to the staff, which was glowing brilliantly, an offer of 'context' being given to her. It just made the woman squint slightly more, but soon she would draw a breath in, and reach for the staff with confidence,

"Fine, I'll give you a chance to 'give context'. You're dying soon - you wouldn't have another chance in you before it's too late..."

She had a sad look in her eyes at the reflecting of Ulv's inevitable demise, but she grabbed the staff, firm yet steadily.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:00 am

"And sorry, in advance"

Ulv's gentle whisper filled the air, and then she was gone. The moment Ulv let go of the staff, it was like Calypso had been hit with The Moon. Her muscles swelled with power till her skin felt tight around them, her body flushed with a blazing hot fire, and then there was nothing around her but a crimson purgatory drowning the woman. A thousand times the size of her mentality, it crushed her in an instant, wringing out all her thoughts and dreams and fears and worries. Leaving only one feeling that screamed like the voice of a trillion giants in unison.

Kill.

Kill it all. Destroy everything, burn the world to ash and then burn the ash. Nothing that moves deserves it's existence, so take it from them. Take everything from them, it is all that exists in your life.

Had Calypso some how managed to regain the tiniest spark of reason or coherence, she would not even be able to drop the staff, as her body refused any command that was not one designed wholly and completely to obliterate the foe in front of her and then go find new foes.

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:46 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

"What are you talk-"

Calypso couldn't even get her question out before all light and reason left her ruby gaze, any sense she had left being shoved violently to the backburner as it was rapidly eaten at, like a brilliant flame was eating away at her sanity. Blood roared in her ears as her whole body felt like it had been set on fire, and well, it quite literally burned. Her body increasingly became far more beastly as the partings between her scales burned a vibrant violet, her face growing increasingly more animal than humanoid.

Pure bloodlust burned her thoughts to ashes as her grip on the staff automatically tightened as her body was pure intensity, despite any specks of sense crying at her body to drop it. It was like the ugly beast in her that she spent so much time nurturing and growing had suddenly exploded out of control and bit the hand that fed it.

Her eyes were nearly entirely black, save for her crimson red irises and pure white pupils, as she let out heaving breaths. A red miasma fogged her vision as the only thing before her was not a person, but prey. Prey to hunt down and kill.

NONONONONONONO..!

Her sense was a whisper under the roar of violence, as her body would move on it's own, claws outstretched to catch and sink her teeth into the woman before her, an unworldly, guttural roar heard as she pounced.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:08 am

Ulv had never actually seen someone else use the staff before. It was hers, so she could use it without big problem, but another...the effects were pretty terrifying. She knew that Calypso would not be put down in this state. Not only was she completely immune to pain, she couldn't even be put down with Koppojutsu. The power of the staff didn't really care what state your physical body was in. So long as your arm was attached, it would still swing, even if it was only attached by a string of muscle. Even using her mentality to crush Calypso into inaction wouldn't work, as she literally couldn't feel anything but rage and fury. Mana herself would struggle to get anything but the burning desire to rip and tear until there was nothing left.

Claws caught her, and sunk into her flesh with great difficulty - but between the power increase from the staff and the fact that restraint was a hilariously bygone concept so she would snap her bones to kindling before giving up, they sunk in deep - and the teeth ripped into her. Ulv staggered back, her mind more focused on how to stop something that wouldn't stop, and less focused on what her body was doing. Eventually she decided to throw a gambit and hope for the best. If Calypso was about to die, then survival instinct would drain the staff to heal the wound. But it had to be a blow that wouldn't instantly kill her........This whole thing was fucking Hayden all over again. Great job Ulv, jump in with both feet and flail as you fuck up.

Finally, brain whirred into action as her blood pissed out of the wounds, and she reached out to crush Calypso to her body so she couldn't slip away, and then spawned a pair of her Black Heaven arms to grab the staff and writhe it away from her. Calypso wouldn't let go it it regardless, so Ulv was probably breaking - or completely tearing off - a few fingers to get it away from her. Maybe even the whole hand, she didn't precisely know how Calypso's durability measured up to her strength.

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:37 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Hunt.
Hunt.
Hunt.
Kill.
Slaughter.

The violent desires of a predator grew manic in her mind as she tasted blood and sunk her teeth and claws into her prey. The beast expressed desired nothing but to taste blood and slaughter all who crossed it, specially those who wronged it. An intensive sensation of manic pleasure mixed with the flames of fury as her teeth and claws tried to reduce the thing before her to shreds. She didn't know why she felt such things towards it, she couldn't really think much at all beyond the red haze of bloodlust that the staff induced, her thoughts stained crimson red as she carried out her attack, sinking her teeth deeper into the woman as she let out a deep series of snarls.

However, not too far into her attempt at reducing the thing in her grasp into nothing but bloody chunks, she felt herself be hugged close to the woman, her body broiling with energy undoubtedly being felt by the woman, potentially causing burns as she felt it attempt to wrench the staff out of her hands. The being let out a low growl as her taloned hand would grasp onto and slowly rake down the back of the creature as she actively tightened her grip on the staff. Her body and scales were too thick and durable to so easily be torn or broken. Though her strength wasn't great, her durability made up for it, her body making an active attempt at retaining the staff as she would continue letting the blood spill from the woman, attempting to lay more damage upon her body as they both struggled for the staff.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:58 am

There was a 'clunk' as Calypso's teeth hit the bone and was stopped there. Ulv's Blazing Bones were many times stronger than the body herself, so Calypso's own teeth started to crack and push into her gums from how hard the bones were and how hard she was biting down on it. This, was not the only wound that poor Calypso was up for either. Setting her stance and exhaling, Ulv entered into her Earth-Grasping Step form and supercharged her Tulpa arms. Multiplying their strength several fold, they became capable of lifting mountains and smashing a hole in The Moon itself, so Calypso's arm didn't stand much chance in staying intact.

Spreading the recoil through her feet, the ground cracked, splitting in half and crawling up the walls. The manor was being demolished by the sheer force that Ulv had to exert to stay upright. Still, getting the staff away from Calypso was worth any effort. She'd not immediately recover once the staff was taken away, but losing the immunity to pain would allow Ulv to put her down with an Ignis Ragna blow. If she didn't go fucking psycho and pop full Diablos Dragon or something in response to the damage....

GLINT OF FANG | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:15 am

THE AWAKENED VAEL

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Hairline fractures appeared around the tips of some of her teeth, others becoming misshapen and squirting her blue energetic blood as she had hit bone with how hard her teeth were clenching down on the vizard. It was like eating a meal, only to be stopped by the sensation of something incredibly hard in an otherwise easier to chew food. She felt no pain as her teeth began sustaining damage or losing shape, as suddenly the sensation of slowly snapping piano strings would enter her senses as the arm the staff was attached to was slowly and steadily.. Relieved from attached-to-shoulder duty.

With a sickening snap, the arms would yank her own arm plain out of it's place, a spray of blue blood occuring for a second or two before her body slammed the wound shut with it's own mass to prevent too much blood loss, the parted portion of flesh suddenly no longer looking like an arm, draining of blood as it slipped off the staff, hitting the ground as it violently shivered and jerked unnaturally, converting to a pile of violently writhing tendrils and pained looking eyes.

The demon had fallen to the floor from the sheer force Ulv exerted. Even if she was parted from the staff, her body was still boiling with unrelenting fury. Sense was starting to leak back in, but it was a slow trickle, as the woman released a fierce roar. Despite her arm not being fully restored yet, looking more like a thin spiderwebbing of mass that was quickly growing, she would rush at Ulv again, aiming to sink her teeth into her abdomen, but somehow she managed to impulsively spout something through her gurgled roars,

"YOU LEFT ME."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum