Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Gamma
Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_vote_lcapChōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_voting_barChōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_vote_lcapChōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_voting_barChōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Siegharty
Henrex
Ame no ko
darkfunnel
Lillian
THEFROST
Locke

Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection]   Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] EmptySun May 02, 2021 6:15 pm

Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Chōkoku-ka (彫刻家, Carver)
» Item Type: Henrex / Stealth Force

» Used For: Offense

» Item Description: Carver is a blue, collapsable katar attached to the user's arm, of which the blade curves back into the base at the wrist, allowing for easy concealment and retraction. However, unlike most designs, the Carver has more of a "claw" design, boasting two blades on either side of the arm, rather than the normal single blade. Doing this grants higher amounts of damage, as well as a bit more customizability to a weapon that ninja was commonly used in the old days. The only ability that this piece of equipment has to offer would be the immense cutting power that it possesses. As per being created by Henrex, it shouldn't come as a surprise that this weapon is able to perform immense feats with its sharpness, capable of cutting through several layers of steel.

» Obtained From: Henrex created this himself.

» Yen Price: N/A

» Notes: N/A

Last edited by Henrex on Sat May 08, 2021 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection]   Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] EmptySat May 08, 2021 2:54 pm

[mod]Fixes: Add in a description to describe how durable the weapon itself is. Define how much energy is drained when you imbue the weapon with energy. [/mod]

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection]   Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection] EmptySat May 08, 2021 3:29 pm

Removed the whole energy imbuing bit, but I don't see the point of making a durability level for something like this, because that kind of thing has never really been a proper factor in equipment and I'm not sure how to even go about it.
Back to top Go down

Chōkoku-ka [Henrex/Stealth Force Equipment] [2021 Rework Collection]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Equipment Center :: Unchecked Equipment-
Jump to: