Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Gamma
HiHi I_vote_lcapHiHi I_voting_barHiHi I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Mirja Eeola
Siegharty
Henrex
Ame no ko
darkfunnel
Lillian
THEFROST
Locke

HiHi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ottozeo
Starter Member
Ottozeo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HiHi Left_bar_bleue0/0HiHi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

HiHi Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: HiHi   HiHi EmptyMon May 03, 2021 12:38 pm

Hello everyone, I've been thinking about joining for a few months now and figured its about time I introduce myself. Names OttoZeo but Otto is fine too. I'm a recently new RP-er, I joined my first one a little bit over a year ago. Its slowed down and is not active right now, and so I got curious about any more forums based on shows I loved as a kid. I don't really have a preference in the type of character I make, I like to have the generic good guy character or neutral character that can go either way based on events and responses. I haven't made an outright evil character ye though.

I've looked at the races and thought of it for a while and figured that I wanted to be a Vizard for my first character if that was possible. I'm a big person co-player focus with forums, so I prefer interacting with other players or events but I can do solo, its just not as motivating ( or fun I like making my characters funny or crazy things depending on if it makes sense with the situation and their character).

I'm still working on my character I barely got anything on them. So if anyone is interested in doing something with them let me know. Hope to interact with yall have fun soon, cya!
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HiHi Left_bar_bleue419100/999999HiHi Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

HiHi Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: HiHi   HiHi EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:04 pm

Yo, welcome to the site, good to have ya. If your Vizard is based on Earth, I might have a few characters that could come across them when they're done. Hope you have a good time on the site!
Back to top Go down
Ottozeo
Starter Member
Ottozeo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
HiHi Left_bar_bleue0/0HiHi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

HiHi Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: HiHi   HiHi EmptyTue May 04, 2021 12:06 am

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I'm planning on having him be on Earth.
Back to top Go down

HiHi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: GETTING STARTED :: Communication Board :: New Arrivals, Status Updates, and Leaves-
Jump to: