Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_vote_lcap[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_voting_bar[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_vote_lcap[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_voting_bar[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Lillian
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Henrex
THEFROST
darkfunnel
Slayer

[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Left_bar_bleue288800/999999[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T   [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T EmptyWed May 05, 2021 7:03 am

The Mission Template
Name: Hunt for Hiphop-T
Type: Low-Mid tier mission.
Difficulty: Intermediate
Eligability: Gotei United.

Information: Hiphop-T is a basic hollow which has been getting a little bit stronger than the Gotei would like. It operates around the European continent and has grown from a small hollow which risk of beginning transition into the gillian stage if left unchecked due to its habit of quickly appearing, feeding and then disappearing just as quick. The assignment is to be carried out by a group of shinigami to purify the hollow.

It is unknown if Hiphop-T functions within a pack or not.

[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Andiramon

Primary Task: Killing and purification of the hollow designated as Hiphop-T. Mission failed if target is not defeated such as escaping, defeating the group etc.

Additional Tasks: In the hunt, potential to run into other lesser hollows and souls. Defeat of those hollows and konso of those souls will serve as additional tasks to do.

Rewards: Subject to credit modifier as reward for successful completion of the mission. Additional credits for mission worked out based on additional tasks completed. Rewards not received if mission failed.

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Left_bar_bleue59000/99999[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T   [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T EmptyWed May 05, 2021 3:56 pm

[mod]Mission Approved[/mod]

Lillian
Seasoned Member
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Left_bar_bleue42100/16000[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T   [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T EmptyThu May 13, 2021 10:38 am

Throwing Tsurugi in of course.
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Established Member
Ame no ko

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Left_bar_bleue0/0[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T   [Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T EmptySat May 15, 2021 8:03 am

Going in with Hanako^^
Back to top Go down

[Mission] Hunt for Hiphop-T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Event Creation Center :: Unchecked Events-
Jump to: