Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan]

Thu May 27, 2021 6:21 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

Brushing off the question as nothing much to worry about, Calypso gave a light shrug.

"Ahh, there isn't much to talk about my upbringing. It was pre...wait, you wouldn'nt knkhek" Calypso was cut off by a sudden and violent coughing fit that splattered blood everywhere. Clamping her hand over her mouth, Calypso's skin would begin to turn a radically pale cover, as her hair did the same and her eyes began to glow like full beam headlights.

She staggered over to a drain and hacked into it, spluttering and dry wrenching under finally getting it back under control. Her skin, returned to a normal colour, her hair regained it's red shade, and her eyes stopped lighting up the day with their glow.

"Ohh..shit...whattafuckwaszat?" she gasped, swaying a little as she tried to get her feet back under her.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty Re: Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan]

Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:32 pm
Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 WWTleJt

VANYEL | DRAGON OF KYUSHU

Human Calypso didn't take long in saying that there wasn't much interesting regarding her history, but it was something that Vanyel hardly cared about. It was interesting to him, and to his wife. For him, he had taken interest in his homeland's culture, with this interest eventually branching out into other cultures like Japan and Norway, and this was no different.

But as she shrugged, only to suddenly start heaving, her body briefly changing as she spat up blood, Vanyel quickly followed suit, gently putting a hand on her shoulder. He didn't really know what was happening, but...well, they had just made a mad dash toward Nagano. Maybe the trip had pushed her body too far.

As she tried to get back to her feet, Vanyel kept a hand on her shoulder, eventually setting both hands on her to try and help her keep balance.

"Oi, easy now."

Sighing softly as he guided her aside from anyone that might have been walking by, leaving her side for only a moment as he grabbed a bottle of water, went back, and handed it to her.

"Here. Doubt you want the taste of blood in your mouth or anythin'."

Though his wife had taken leave, saying she needed to take care of something back home -- probably regarding the baby -- he stayed with his half-sister, letting her get her balance and head back before continuing onward.

"I dunno what's happening, but, might just be your body getting used to a Hollow suddenly being inside you. Take it easy, alright? The big-ass trip to here probably didn't help either."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:28 am

'Surprisingly astute, your dear brother. But yes, your Cultivation is energy in a circle, which seems to mean there will sometimes be fluxations of Hollow energy that cause temporary impairment.' Hvit commented, though Calypso was a little rough getting a drink right now.

"Thanks. Ohh...well, it seems temporary, whatever it is. I'm not so stiff anymore" she muttered, flexing her hands. Her skin going super pale like that was weird, but she'd focus on it later and look to the blood she had coughed. The blood that was...evaporating. "Huh. I've never seen my blood do that before" she muttered.

"Stubborn though I am, I shall accept the need to sit here for a moment, though" she said, resting and recovering from the strain. While waiting, she'd give Vanyel a smile and gesture with her head in a prompt. "Tell me about your life while we are sitting here"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Brotherly Love [Private/Ask to Join] [Location: Nagano, Japan] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:45 pm

Vanyel saw the blood evaporate, causing him to raise an eyebrow. He didn't comment on it, but it was certainly something that he had never seen before either. He didn't know much about Hollows, so maybe it was something that Hvit knew that he didn't. Regardless, he smiled as she thanked him for the bottle of water. Her asking him to tell her about his life while they were resting, however, caught him off-guard.

He took a deep breath and leaned back a bit before rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not a whole lot that's really interesting. I grew up in a little community on the outskirts of China since my family wanted to stay away from the Kokuryuteshi."

He paused. Part of him didn't want to continue, to bury the past and leave it behind. He had already stared down his demons when Calypso converted him, and, at least temporarily, he had managed to conquer them. If he was able to do that, then why did he hesitate? Taking another deep breath, Vanyel brought a hand to his arm, gripping his sleeve tightly.

"I loved Chinese mythology as a kid. I even had a full copy of A Journey to the West, though I mostly read the copy I had specifically narrowed it to the tales of the Monkey King. I didn't believe any of it was real, it obviously wasn't, but they were amazing to me."

The grip on his sleeve began to loosen, and he smiled wistfully, silently pulling the book from home and into his hands. It was old -- with wear and tear from years of use and possession, but the fledgling demon's hands still gripped the book with love and care that was reminiscent of a child. It was his most cherished mementos and one of the few that he was able to keep with him after running away.

"This thing was basically a Bible to me, even after I ran away."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:29 am

Calypso would listen to him talk, and it was nice. Though, she was a bit of a brat, so when he said it was a Bible to him, she had to crack a grin.
"So you ignore large parts of it and focus on the bits that you prefer to feel better about yourself?" she'd give him a playful nudge and then giggled, inhaling and then standing up again. That whole flush thing was annoying, but if she let annoying things run her life, then she'd never get out of bed in the morning.

"Though, just because something is obvious, doesn't mean it's true. Xuanshang and Sun Wukong is the greatest romance in Wulin. See, in Wulin there are creatures called Man-Beast Metamorphs. Animals that learn to Cultivate, and can take a human form once they reach a certain level of power. So when Xuan met Sun, he knew exactly what he was. Being directly trained by Shaka Nyorai, Xuan was immensely skilled, and Sun wanted to be taught by Xuan. But Sun had talent to cover the heavens and the earth, and Xuan soon found himself outmatched and insufficient. So Xuan took Sun on a Journey to The West, where they found Shaka.

Sun and Shaka then got into a spar, and each found themselves a match for the other. It was terribly enlightening for the both of them. And for Xuan as well. Sun and Xuan had closely bonded in the journey, and now watching him fight Xuan's teacher, Xuan resolved that this was the man he wanted to be with. So, with some profound and lost arts, turned himself into a woman and made a life with the Monkey King. It is say that even to this day, you can find him out in the wild if you are mischievous and diligent enough to appeal to the ancient monkey man"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:37 pm

Even if she was being a bit of a brat, Vanyel couldn't help but start snickering at her comment. She wasn't entirely wrong about the Bible itself, so as she stood up, he rose with her, reaching over to ruffle her hair, tucking his hands in his pockets.

"I already said I didn't believe it was real, ya damn brat! I just meant that it was somethin' I almost always took with me. It was really important, alright?"

As they stood, he began to walk with her again, making sure that she wouldn't fall over and get sickly again, and she began to talk of what he assumed to be one of the myths and tales of Wulin, given that he had never heard of it, and it certainly wasn't in any kind of book about Chinese mythos that he had read. It definitely was in line to be one of the many crazy mythological stories that China had in its history. Wukong had pissed on the hand of a Buddha and then vandalized the statue, someone swapping genders to marry him wasn't all that shocking, in retrospect.

But, the thought of the Monkey King, Wukong, getting married with how much of an arrogant, self-centered dickhead he was, was not exactly an image that made sense in his head. Especially considering, well...he was a goddamn monkey. But, hey, Calypso had married him, so, maybe it wasn't so impossible for a damn ape.

"Hate to sound like that brat on every road trip, but, we any closer? Interested to see what this uncle of yours can do."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:57 pm

"Ohh, right. I've only just recovered from an unknown, possible life-threatening incident, but sure, let's go clothes shopping"

Calypso's tone was a teasing one, showing that she wasn't actually bothered by it, and got up, brushing herself off and taking him to the small shop, which she didn't waste any time barreling into like a whirlwind.
"Hei kjære!" she exclaimed, hugging the old man who came up to greet her. "This is Vanyel, my half-brother! I finally found them" she exclaimed with a broad grin. The man, who looked to be ninety but moved with a stubborn shadow of grace, would step up to Vanyel and give him a hug.

"I'm here looking for something nice to wear. Maybe like a Cultivator's Kimono or something~"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:43 pm

Vanyel snickered as the little brat of a half-sister continued to tease him about him wanting to get her to where she wanted to go. He didn't say anything about it, just snickered softly, gently punching her arm and grinning as they walked. Not long after they arrived, Calypso shot off like a miniature tornado into the shop, leaving Vanyel to shake his head as he followed her.

She greeted an old man and hugged him, introducing him as her half-brother, and Vanyel gave an awkward wave and a slight smile. Though the smile quickly faded as the old man came up to hug him in return, and in an instant, his hand slid into his pocket and pulled out a switchblade, his thumb on the button that would open the blade, holding it at his side.

But, he tucked it back into his pocket, allowing the old man to hug him -- regrettably, but Vanyel let him. He rolled his eyes in annoyance, grumbling quietly to himself as he walked up to Calypso, hearing that she wanted some kind of cultivator's kimono, which he smiled at.

"What kinda colors are you thinkin' of for it?"

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:51 am

"Han er anspent, ikke sant?" the old man asked with a playfully cantankerous tone, meandering back behind the counter to look at the material he had.
"Han har ikke hatt kjærlighet før, så ja" She'd then turn back to Vanyel and ponder his question after having secret conversations in an ancient and eldritch tongue. Or at least, Norwegian.

"Hmm, I'm thinking, orange. Match my hair and look really smooth, yea? Fit in with the local style and attract people to come bask in the awesome that is a new Gandr! Bwuhaha" with Hvit inside her, such exclamations were not always exaggerated and for the fun of it.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:58 pm

While it had been a long while since he had practiced his Norwegian properly, and he already only had a very basic grasp of the language in the first place, he could still decently understand what was being said by the two, to which he merely rolled his eyes in response. No shit he was tense, he didn't like being touched.

His attention went back to his half-sister as she brought up her choice of color for the kimono. Orange was definitely a good color to match with her hair, and he nodded. But, there was also the question of what the design would be. Just pure orange wouldn't be all that interesting, now would it? So, gently ruffling her hair as he grinned at her little boast, he broached the subject.

"Alright, fair enough, but what about a design? Pure orange by itself wouldn't look terrible, but it could be better."

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum