Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki]

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:44 am
Tsurugi Toru

Silence once more, thankfully for a much shorter period, before a small laugh would sound into the space, as if the very idea that the woman presented to her was plain ridiculous, a humorous joke even. Not one she sounded particularly happy to hear, of course, it was a laugh made more in irritation than amusement,

I am not speaking to him? I believe you have it incredibly backwards - it's he who won't speak to me.

It would feel like she had a pair of particularly interested eyes on her at the moment, as if the very presence of the Zanpakuto spirit was sizing her up, for what end would be unclear, and that perhaps added to the sense of unsettling it would give.

'Incredibly frustrating' does not begin to describe how I feel towards it. The boy's suppressing me and he cannot even see what is happening right in front of his eyes. At this rate, he has better chances in getting devoured than succeeding.

Soft hisses of annoyance were in the voice of the spirit as she spoke, however apart from the unsettling chill she gave off, there was another tone to her voice, although it was slight - Worry.

I have tried to reach out to him, just to be shut down almost immediately, like it never happened. What am I to do with a wielder who cannot even see me, much less wish to hear me?

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki]

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:57 am
The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Ahhh, I see, I see. Well, that does make a little sense, I'd say, he seems like he's a little new to all this. Still, I don't think he's really going out of his way not to listen. He might've just not really paid enough attention in the Academy, those things happen.

Even if that were the most reasonable explanation, Murasaki wouldn't automatically assume it was the correct one. There were other considerations that should be made, after all, and she didn't exactly want to hand him a single decision and go 'yep, that's it!'

[/i]Any reason you think he's not hearing you? As far as I can tell, he's definitely trying.[/i]

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:40 pm
Tsurugi Toru

I am certain it is far more than lack of direction due to inattentiveness. He possesses an incredible want to belong.

There was no silence this time, rather the spirit immediately responded to the woman's attempts at understanding the situation. If anything, the spirit sounded a little offended by the idea of her wielder simply being ignorant, even if it was a reasonable conclusion to assume with so little information to the cause of it.

Some silence fell on the connection once more, however it was occasionally interrupted by the sound of the spirit humming in thought, as if it was trying to think of something, anything that may be causing this issue.

I may remind him of something his mind does not wish to unbury.

She spoke that idea out with a degree of confidence, seeming to let out a small 'mhmm' as if in agreement with herself, before going on,

The one time we managed to see each other, even if it was for a moment.. He looked at me like a scared child. Not in the way of he was afraid of me, no no - but that something of me made him unconsciously lock up. Something his mind did not wish to see again.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Gentle Giant [Tsurugi, Murasaki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:15 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Hm... I see. Then I guess uh...hm.

Well, this was all a little outside Murasaki's purview now, she figured. It was one thing to help him understand his zanpakuto, but another thing entirely to start helping him deal with stuff that was eating at him from his past. Hmmm...

Well, I'm not sure I can really help with all that, you know? But I figure even him knowing that probably might help, yeah?

That much was really the most Murasaki could offer, given the circumstances. She'd have liked to be more helpful than this, but like...she really couldn't be, with her actual understanding of the situation.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:10 pm
Tsurugi Toru

The span of silence before the woman had come with some answer was one of knowing surely well how she would answer, the spirit merely was waiting for her to actually say it before proceeding; sure, there was no direct, definitive way to mend the situation, but it wasn't as if her wielder was a lost cause in the slightest bit.

Giving awareness surely is the first step; even if you cannot do anything to give immediate remedy to the situation, at the very least putting him on the path of understanding will do good for him in the long run.

There was... Warmth? To the voice's tones as she spoke - confidence in that it was the best thing to do at this time. Maybe the spirit was just relieved there was some potential in breaking down the barrier preventing her and her wielder from interacting...

I will say one thing before we are finished, however; Despite his appearance and demeanor, underneath he is a boy who desires to do his best for others. This failure has him feeling rather.. Crushed, even if he does not wish to make it clear. Being unable to readily connect with me has made him feel he is unable to serve as well as his comrades.

The spirit's voice sounded less intimidating, and more like a soft utterance; she merely intended to tell the Captain of the young man's true feelings, in hopes it would help in his own development, as well as her understanding of him moving forward.

...Do not be another person to give up on him.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:24 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Oh, geez. That was a lot to just put on her, huh? Murasaki didn't necessarily mind helping, of course, and she'd keep doing so just because that's how she was. But she was the sort that cared a lot about freedom, so the wording grated on her just the faintest bit.

Right, right. I'm not exactly a quitter, so don't you worry about that. Now shoo, I gotta go deliver a memo to your boy.

Closing off the connection, Murasaki held the zanpakuto out to Tsurugi once more, maintaining her cheerful smile. Even if she had been very slightly annoyed by the sword itself, that obviously didn't extend to Tsurugi in this situation.

"So, looks like she's been trying to reach out to you for a while, but there's been a little bit of a misunderstanding. Seems like you've been getting a little scared of her when she tries to reach out. I dunno why, obviously, and I'm not just gonna pry into stuff like that. Just keep open, yeah?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:40 pm
Tsurugi Toru

Going peacefully, the connection would close, Tsurugi having been sitting in front of Murasaki, having watched her the whole time, as if he thought if he scrutinized enough, he'd see how she was doing it. However, his focused gaze immediately retreated, looking to the side once his Captain's eyes opened, accepting the sword back with what looked to be.. Some embarrassment? Upon his fierce face.

However, he seemed a bit irked by the idea the woman brought up - that he was afraid whenever his Zanpakuto tried to reach out. The idea itself bothered him, though he tried to swallow it,

"..Afraid? I do not see any reason I would be.. But if that is what you think it could be, I will contemplate it.."

Although atrocious at hiding things, he tried to carry on and distract from the idea, instead putting energy towards curiosities,

"So, how did you manage to bond with your Zanpakuto? Was it difficult, or easier due to your... Ability?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:12 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, it's not really what I think it could be, that's what she told me. I'm not really in the sorta position to be making assumptions like that about ya so soon."

Murasaki shrugged at the question, honestly a bit perplexed by these two. He didn't seem like the type who would normally have much trouble with a zanpakuto, considering it was usually easier to deal with one when you were the more insular type. And...he definitely seemed like the insular type, she had to say.

"I bonded with mine pretty easy, we've always been close. I learned a lot about zanpakuto growing up just because of my dad and stuff, so it's kinda second nature."

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:08 pm
ENTER THE BEAST

"Ah, I see. I will keep it in mind regardless."

He'd cross his arms, nodding slightly as he took this in. He wasn't certain what he would be afraid of, and why he would relate such a thing to his Zanpakuto. He tried, truly, to think about it, but it was nothing but a haze - like something wanted to come up but refused to. He'd look back at his captain, a sense of curiosity filling his gaze. He had wondered about his Captain before, and now she was right in front of him. Hopefully, it would be alright to ask...

"..I am actually quite curious of what my Captain is capable of doing. Do you have time for a sparring match?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum