Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Rawk
Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_vote_lcapDeep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_voting_barDeep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_vote_lcapDeep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_voting_barDeep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Lillian
Siegharty
Geeky Raven
Henrex
THEFROST
darkfunnel
Slayer

Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework]   Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:37 am

Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Deep Blood
» Item Type: Equipment

» Used For: Healing

» Item Description:

Deep Blood is a small volume of demonic blood extracted from Mana that is used to otherwise heal minor to moderate wounds. Once the host drinks it, they'll notice an increased amount of energy coming into their bodies. Thus, from one drink, it is possible for them to see a return on their energy by 25%, bodily injuries can be regenerated by 35%, internal damage can be healed by 30%.

The only side effect is that the person may become addicted to the blood and repeated use can eventually drive a person to have more suggestive thoughts come into their mind which welcomes various types of mental disturbances a person may have. As it can amplify various types of mental traits such as aggression, paranoia, fear, mania, and other similar mental issues.

In fact, they may even find themselves coming to like these states and feeling a small source of maddening power within themselves if they drink enough of this blood. So it's advised to be used with caution and can only be used twice per thread. These can be done in whichever order the character wishes as well, but drinking them back to back may leave the character disorientated for two post,s and a burning pain may last for one post throughout their body. So it is recommended to drink one for a post, have a one or two post cooldown, and then drink again if one needs to recover quickly.

It's also worth noting that this blood will regenerate by itself as the vile that the blood comes in will refuel at the end of every day.

» Obtained From: Greece Event item for Henrex.

» Yen Price: This is Mana's own blood. So there is no yen needed.

» Notes: This is for Henrex.
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework]   Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework] EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 12:19 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Deep Blood [Henrex Equipment] [2021 Rework]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Custom Creation Center :: Equipment Center :: Unchecked Equipment-
Jump to: