Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting New Friends~! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting New Friends~! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Meeting New Friends~! Empty Meeting New Friends~!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:44 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

There was a young woman facing a group of four men, who had taken her glowing yellow eyes as a sign she was a Hollow and thus totally legal to murder horribly after doing other horrible things to her. The one problem was, they really underestimated what they were up against. One man lunged forwards with his knife, and had his wrist caught, redirecting him into the path of the second one, and then said second one took a kick to his temple with strangely pointed shoes. Kicking the first man's legs from out of him and letting him hit the deck, the yellow eyed woman swept in with precision footwork and cracked a three point kick on the third to the left, hitting his knee, ribs and head with the point of her shoe in rapid order. The man fell, screaming in agony for a few seconds then passed out.

The fourth, terrified and desperate, rushed at her and had his knife stopped by her palm, grinding against it as she was made of metal. A sudden, swift movement dislocated his arm, and then she twisted his arm and snapped it at the elbow with the back of her palm. Then dislocated the wrist just to be sure.

Dropping the man's limp body, she'd look at the carnage she had wrought, and nodded.

"Tsk, I only asked the way to the gym. So rude"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting New Friends~! Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting New Friends~! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Meeting New Friends~! Empty Re: Meeting New Friends~!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:03 am

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

This was Nenka's hometown; not a easy place to live in by any stretch of the imagination. However, home is home and he had swore to defend it with all his strength even if this meant him dying. Despite his adventures taking him away from home as he joined Lux Orior, he came here very frequently as the trouble never stopped around these parts and he wanted to make a difference. He considered it his official duty to do so.

Not being too far away from the scene, his heightened senses picked up some kind of brawl was happening close to his location. Nenka would have to do something acting like he was the sheriff of this town. With plenty of haste, he made his way to the scene of this fight. Once his eyes actually met with the scene, he quite quickly made the presumption this was a damsel in distress scenario, a woman being preyed on by some less than upstanding characters.

Without even paying attention to what actually had happened, Nenka almost immediately closed the gap to get in front of her as if trying to guard her and spoke. "Are you okay!? I'm here to help!" but once he looked forward he had realised.. all of these men were out for the count, in agony or unconscious. That's when he realised.. this lady was plenty capable of dealing with the trouble herself and he quickly felt embarrassed.

"...I see.. you didn't need the help.. well..." He was a bit lost for words as this was a first for him; clearly the lady needed no help and here he was effectively trying to play white knight without even assessing the situation before jumping in. It wasn't Nenka's finest moment..

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting New Friends~! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Meeting New Friends~! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:11 am

Watching the men for a few more seconds to see if they would get up - Blade Deflecting Body was an active technique, and she'd rather not be literally stabbed in the back without it - she would hear a man burst onto the scene and announce he was here to help!

"Help me, or help them?" she'd ask, cocking an eyebrow and gesturing to the men on the ground. Though, his next comment seemed to imply it was help for her since he then went on to say she didn't need it. And those guys...well, they really needed it. So, stepping up with a grin and a chuckle, she'd engage him in conversation.
"Needed or not, I am always down to know a man who will storm to the aid of another. I am Calypso Gandr, it is delightful to meet you, young Drengr" she'd exclaim, reaching her hand out to shake his own.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meeting New Friends~! Left_bar_bleue20/100Meeting New Friends~! Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:21 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Despite his embarrassing moment, he wasn't made to feel too stupid about it although it did seem like the people who just got floored definitely needed help. Given that they just tried to harm an innocent woman however, they got what they rightfully deserved and would be getting no help from Nenka. Trying to play off the blatant white knighting, when Calypso offered her hand he took it and gave her a firm shake and responded.

"I'm not helping those guys.. they got what they deserved for trying to hurt you! My name is Nenka Fotia. I work with Lux Orior and this is my hometown. I try my best to protect people, you know how it is around here in Saburo.. so I just ran here as fast as I can when I heard something was amiss. I'm glad you're okay and good to meet you! What's made you come to this town? It's pretty rough here.."

He didn't fully understand what she meant by "drengr" but he figured he'd find out sooner or later; he didn't really know what kind of person he was dealing with, so perhaps it was going to be a new experience for him.

Last edited by Portaliya on Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:56 pm

"Actually, I don't know how it is. Is that common?" she'd ask, gesturing to the men groaning on the floor. The idea that there could be such villiany rampant in the world...she needed to get strong and strike them down, for the sake of all. Still, she was not very strong right now, as her tingling fingers told her. She was ready for another bout of terror soon....great....

"I'm here to meet someone who has a book I want. He apparently works at a gym, but when I tried to ask the people here about it, they just pulled out their cutlery and told me to hand over my money. And then they sort of got spooked at something and went real hard on trying to do me actual harm. It was worrying, so I disabled them" she'd nod, speaking perfunctory words as if the snapping and breaking of multiple bones was just a normal response to this sort of thing.

"So, if it is your hometown, then you would know the nearest gym, yea?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:39 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

The nearest gym? In this city, there wasn't one. Usually because people who went there to try and become strong would just get targeted by demons and the likes to be killed; would keep the city as a easy target for attacks and so on, so she mustn't really know a lot about this place. Nenka would have to break it to her of just how rough it is in Saburo..

"There isn't really gyms in this city; reason being that anyone who trained to become stronger usually became a target so that the citizens here wouldn't be able to resist demons that attacked, so they all closed down. I think you got duped sorry. I'm glad you were able to defend yourself from these crooks."

He wondered what would happen next on breaking this news to here; this city is cut throat and relentless, so the fact she got lured here promised something just to get jumped on wasn't particularly surprising in the slightest.. just another day in town.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:49 pm

"Huh. Dam"

It was a short commentary when she learned she had been tricked into coming here, probably to be grabbed and used as women tended to be. A rough and harsh city, though one create to sharpen your fangs in combat against a foe. Barely worthy foe, maybe, but there had to be stronger here if they kept a grasp on the city.

"Maybe I'll bring cousin Diener here one day. And Xian if we can convince her of it, though Xian is kinda overkill. Maybe just my nephew and Diener?" she'd mutter, pondering something that definitely wasn't leaving the city alone or letting them intimidate her into fleeing, and seemed more like bringing familial reinforcements to kick copious amounts of ass. Her eyes would turn turn to Nenka and give him a smile, looking around for a short enough building, her Lightfoot wasn't quite sky-soaring just yet.

"Though, let's look to things for now. You are a man to know all this, and yet charge in anyway? I want to see the bear that lives in your fists, and the fire that burns in your heart. Let's go pick a fight. And, don't worry, I'll be there to protect you if it goes badly"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:34 am

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Nenka raised an eyebrow; she wanted to go looking for a fight? That sounds like trouble. She did praise his spirit though; but it was a natural course for him. Nenka would never hesitate or fear to help those in need. It was what a hero must do after all. Protect the weak and be strong, no matter how stacked the odds are against you. He wasn't so sure however about going to pick a fight; he needs a reason for that, he can't just pick it with someone on a whim.

"We can't just go around looking for a fight, that's the exact kind of trouble that I don't want to happen! Let's just take a patrol around here and see what happens.. if we have to, I'll fight!"

He wasn't the biggest fan of unnecessary conflict, but it seemed his counterpart who had arrived here seemed to have a particular passion for it. This might become slightly awkward; was he going to have to try and stop her breaking someone's legs or something? He'd never turn down help to keep the city civil however, Nenka was spread thin as it was around here in Saburo...

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:49 am

"Ohh, you are a Diva. Right"

Calypso exclaimed when he voiced a lack of interest for proactivity and decided to just wander around to see if people were in trouble. The tone lacked any real emotional inflection either way, just a statement of fact as she saw it.

"Well, it's your town either way, and I have nothing left here to do. I'm sure if it is as bad as you say it is, you'll find someone in need of your help. And then if you are any good at fighting they can lavish praise upon you and make you feel good about yourself. Sorry for ruining that for you" Calypso spoke with a tone that was neither insulting nor deriding, but rather as if one would announce to the world that the colour of a lemon was yellow. Even in a short interaction with her, it seemed the woman was forthright and far from any kind of attempt at verbal deception or sugar coating. She spoke how it was. Though, it did certainly imply her departure rather than sticking around.

And with that she crouched down, ready to spring to the rooftops if Nenka had nothing more to say.

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:19 pm

EMBERS OF REINCARNATION

NENKA FOTIA

Her comments struck a nerve. A diva!? The suggestion made Nenka feel like somehow she thought he was just doing this for attention and praise; not out of any inherent goodness in him. Nenka's expression changed quickly to one of annoyance; even if she wasn't speaking out of malice, she just appeared to be very straight forward. His response would sound pretty frustrated.

"Excuse me!? I don't do this for attention and praise, I do it because its the right thing to do! When you've seen all your friends die because of demons, maybe you'd understand why I fight. Its not about attention to me!"

She obviously didn't have intentions to irritate him or get under his skin, but regardless it sent him into a little rant where he overshared some details with a person he's only just met. The trauma of seeing what happened to his friends in this city still runs very deep.. to the point he became a hero just to throw himself into harms way on purpose.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum