Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]

Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:47 am

Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

There was an exhale of breath as the devil proceeded to let out a cold exhale of breath before gnawing ever so softly into the neck of the Arrancar before her. However, there would be no pain or blood drawn from the woman. Instead, what would be left is a feeling of drainage. Pain, suffering, mental distress; she sought to consume these aspects of her body and souls accumulated strain to feast off of, fill her void and perhaps even lessen the load of strain on the vessel of Santa's body.

Sure, Algos could snap her neck, but what would that get her? No. Her primal instincts were subdued and dulled in this new state of being. So long as she was given consent, the princess would continue to make demonic snarls as her grip tightened; yet still, no blood flowed from the woman's face. A true testament to her newfound restraint.

Now pinning the woman to a nearby cliff, Algos eyes closed as the atmosphere grew heavier. Volts of scarlet electricity dashed around the two as low growls continued to utter out in the space between them as the tendrils behind her bled such bright shades of scarlet from their mouths. Almost as if they were purifying the extract of pain around this woman's existence as the demoness possessed her sinful pain.

"There are stories that my kind were beings that were meant to possess the sin of this world. Maybe that is why I seem more familiar as I'm far more in touch with the primal essence of my kind than my naive, little slave of a sister."

Slowly, the scarlet eyes of Algos opened once more as she let out a heated breath on the woman's neck before pulling her face away and staring at her intently.

"Do you truly think I could possess the extract of your hollow soul's suffering? To become such a being entails such misery after all."

Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 N5ZPxHB

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:13 am
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

The feel of those claws on her face weren't too worrying, it wasn't like even if they DID draw blood that her face wouldn't just heal anyway. Those wings she'd grown earlier twitched slightly, flapping in slight panic as she felt herself being aggressively backed up until THUMP! She suddenly found herself being pinned to the cliff and she felt the Oni start....sucking her neck?!

AGAIN?!?! Her brows raised, this was like, the FOURTH time that some woman seemed to get the hots for her! First Caly, then Ari sortof, then that other Caly! Three Oni and a very weird human! Was.....was Santa hot?! She furrowed her brows, sheer confusion written across her face before she tensed and hunched her shoulders slightly as the Oni continued sucking and chewing on her neck.

And of course, all hollows HAD some negativity inside of them. Santa was no exception. However, Algos might potentially be surprised when she received a POWERFUL shot of adrenaline when she actually DID taste that emotion and suffering inside of Santa. She wasn't age, she wasn't Loneliness, destruction or madness. Her Aspect of Death was Desperation. A wild, frantic, mindless rush. It wasn't even something directed like anger or fear. Those were directions. This was just SHEER vigorIt was obsession. It was tearing yourself apart, losing yourself, losing your mind, losing EVERYTHING to get that thing you NEEDED.
It was the reason for her Garden. The piles of bodies were already gone, replaced by swarms of Santa herself. Blood caking their faces and their fronts, voraciously consuming what scraps of the demon corpses were left. Not out of hunger, but simply out of impulse.

"I admit I never really understood that whole sin business." She noted sheepishly, tensing as she felt the woman's mouth peel away from her throat and she saw the Oni staring at her. She paused, tilting her head. What exactly did Algos mean by that? If she were a poingnant woman maybe she could have figured it out, but she wasn't. She was just herself. She looked around, at the dozens of herself that were standing or lazing around, at where the piles of bodies had been, before glancing down at Algos. "I.....guess? You didn't exactly seem super happy when I got here. You weren't mad but you almost seemed kinda depressed. So possibly?" She ventured, her stupid, yet simple logic shining through, potentially even missing the entire point of the question.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:15 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

There was a pulsation akin to a heart palpation that thumped in the being of Algos for a few moments. However, the woman did not outwardly show any signs of disturbance. Instead, this feeling of desperate madness bled in her being as her essence desired to constrain, trap and possess this unique form of torment for its own like a hungry wolf devouring its prey. As above all else what existed in the depths of Algos was a great obsession, desire, and hunger. One which came at the expense of her soul, her body, and the world around her. It yearned to be fulfilled and whole, yet she was a black hole of endless demonic power-seeking something in an existence of decay and savagery.

"Naive to the world's plight, yet soul rich with an obsession akin to my own. Your simplistic views could provide a simpler insight into my own matters."

Sure, what was said was probably lost on the woman, but perhaps it was for the best. That is the way that Ulv used to live, did she not? If nothing else, the complications of this world could make many lose their mind if they were to peer behind the veil. And in that way, dimming one's self to the curtain of reality is a preferable alternative to ingesting the hellish chaos of it all.

"Perhaps you are correct in my heart being depressed, but my soul is an ever-evolving thing and even I'm uncertain of where this void deep longing will take me. To hell or heaven: I can only walk that path and see if I find further ruin or reprieve from this exhaustion."

A soft chuckle then escaped the woman's pale lips as she pondered what Ulv would say at her overtop antics.

"Or maybe I'm just talking out of my royal ass. Hard to tell."

With a glance back at the Garden of Santa's behind her, Algos rose an eyebrow at the display.

"Are you truly that lost in your own body as well?"

Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 N5ZPxHB

Template By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:58 am
Deadened Ego [Algos/Santa]  - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She had a bit of time to recover, lightly wiping her neck as the woman seemed to grow more thoughtful with the passing of the topics. Naive to the world? Rich with obsession? Was she particularly obsessed with anything? She wasn't sure. Probably, was the answer that came to mind, but this oni certainly seemed to be amused by the idea. She really didn't have much to say on the subject. But this woman's dive into her own self and the depression was certainly interesting, her attention shifting down to the center of the chest where she presumed a heart to be.

She smiled a bit, and gently wrapped the wings she had around the woman, patting lightly at her back with the long appendages. "Hmmm, well I imagine you'd probably be depressed hanging around in a place like this. Doing nothing but killing people that bother you. I was a little depressed as well before I removed my mask. " She noted, pausing and snorting a bit at the mention of heaven and hell. As if the woman had told a joke. She simply didn't believe in heaven, and hell was silly to her as well. Given the things she'd seen committed, the notion of hell was insipid, and even more, that it was criteria at all so very specific to humans and the variations of them. That they were punished for simply surviving was something she never really understood.

But, it was clear that Algos, even fleetingly, did consider the notion. And so Santa reached up and firmly planted her hands on the woman's shoulders. After all, Algos had already broken the physical contact barrier, why not reciprocate? "You should come with me! Staying around in one place will depress anyone. Why not go and see stuff? Meet people? It could be fun!" She pointed out. She remembered the actions of Nel and Tier. ONe gifting her with the will to try and better herself. The other, inviting her to the freedom of being able to call someplace safe without her powers haunting her.

In this moment, she felt obligated to pass on that sentiment, and help this strange woman. "And don't worry, sometimes things can get a bit hostile, but I promise I'll keep you safe. You can count on it, homie." She promised, giving a confident smile and a wink to the oni.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:52 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos tendrils twitched the instant that the wings of the Arrancar touched her body. They let out slight snarls for a moment before her nerves eased; giving way to her more humanoid form as she eased her own hunger for the time being to prevent herself from doing anything rash. There were still lingering memories of her encounters with her own demonic family, the promises she made to Ulv and Iota, and all that was weighing down on the devil's state of being as a Princess as it carried an immense weight to hold that title.

"You know little of me, yet you'd blindly invite me to god knows where with you?"

The woman cared not if she decided to place her hands on her shoulder, that action did not bother her. However, there was a look of disbelief as her tendrils slithered back to their previous scarlet state. There was a moment of silence before she followed up with a simple few words.

"That is a dangerous way to live."

From there, one of her blood tendrils dropped against the side of Santa's neck; pulsating with power as she let its heat linger before staring at the woman for a few moments as she pieced together what to say.

"How do you know I won't just turn you into my next prey? Are you truly that disconnected from the worries of the world?"

It was quite an uncertain circumstance, but there was still another question to pose out.

"I'm demon royalty, where exactly could you even take me without your own wellbeing being put in danger?"

Then, a small laugh followed as the blonde muttered something about protecting her when Algos felt the situation was in reverse and Santa's own safety was in danger.

"And most of all: what makes you think you can keep me safe? I feel things are the other way around, Arrancar."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:09 am

Santa smiled as those tendrils seemed to settle down, her head canting to the side for a moment as she watched the woman with intrigue, seeing as they wrestled with something internally, probably their duties to their demon world. But well, she had no real concept of that. Surely those could be put on hold right? All the same, she shrugged. "It's how I've always lived. Three thousand years and running." She noted with a bright smile.

She glanced at the tendril that gently throbbed against her neck, and simply smiled, flesh slithering it's way up her body, her garden growing along her form, before sleek plates of bone grew along her neck, separating it from that tendril. Not that it would provide much protection probably, but it still kept from contact. And Algos DID have an interesting point. "I guess that's possible. I've had a lot of people try to kill me or eat me. That's just how things are in hueco mundo. I spent two thousand years blindly wandering, always terrified that something would just swoop in out of nowhere and end me. But it never did. Sure I could worry about that stuff. But would worrying about it save me?"

She reached up and lightly fixed some of the woman's hair, smoothing it back before she smiled, her pupils slowly constricting into small points, giving an eerie edge to her expression. "As for what makes me think I can keep you safe? Nothing. I just want to. I don't care if I can, I'm going to. That's all there is to it." She noted lightly, pausing for a moment and pausing, lightly dipping down, having to kinda reach with how much shorter than her Algos was. Before gently sliding an arm behind the woman's thighs to pick them up. Or well, try to. "So! You wanna get going or what? Not that I mind if you wanna stay here in .....uh.....this place. But if you wanna come with me, I don't exactly know where I'll take you. But that's the point! We'll just wind up where we wind up." She noted calmly.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:08 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Living among savages brought about a sense of peace. When living in the center of chaos, one finds peace as the constant nature of the world around you brings stability. Even if decay and ruin are persistent, that reliant condition of existence becomes routine and it is through that line of logic why one would have little concern for danger after seeing the torment this universe has to offer. For that reason is why Algos nodded her head in agreement with what the Arrancar said as she had seen enough to come to a sufficient answer to live her life in this hell.

"Exist long enough in hell and it becomes mundane. Very well, if you understand the risk, then proceed."

As she retracted her tendrils inward back into herself, she did take note of the oddity of Santa's body as it retracted to her appendage slithering its warm grasp against her boney form. That was something she was going to keep her eye on, but her blood eyes set their sight on the action of the arrancar fixing her hair. The action wasn't brought with resistance or hostility, but it was noted nonetheless. For now, she just decided to not react to it.

...well, until she was picked up.

At that point, Algos kept staring blankly at Santa as she tilted her head to the side and a brief flushing of her cheeks was seen for just a half-second before her body corrected itself.

"Do what you want. I can afford your funeral, after all."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:42 am

She was pleased to see no violent reactions to the things she was doing, and the rather depressing murmur from the woman made Santa chuckle sheepishly. "All the more reason for you to leave! If this place is getting boring then you need a change of scenery. And definitely some new people to hang out with." She noted, peering a bit at the bloodstains at the feet of her garden, the replicas were already flocking to her, and then dissolving, returning to the field that Santa generated as the woman paused.

Was that a blush? She paused, noticing that change in the woman's face she paused and smiled. Oh that was CUTE! She smiled fondly, lightly hugging the woman for a moment and chuckling a bit as she adjusted her hold. Gently folding Algos's knees up a bit, sliding her arm beneath them, and then the other behind her back so that she was princess carrying the woman. "There we go! Can't go carrying you around like a commoner, right?" She noted with a happy sort of affection in her voice. And with that, the air around her peeled open, a dark sphere that pried away that dark demon dimension as it swallowed them up, promptly carrying the Demon Royalty into the dark valley of screams, heading for the world of the living! Ecstatic at her new friend who she was going to show to the world!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum