Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade wondered the same thing herself.

Was this the right thing? Was this what they were supposed to do? What consequences would come of it? A million questions raced through her mind. The simple truth, though, was that she didn't care. She didn't care if she lost her rank, hell, she didn't even care if she lost her title as an arrancar altogether. She needed Solas, and that's all that mattered to her.

Yume felt the girl's lips on hers once more, and submitted herself to be lowered to the ground. Solas on top this time, more comfortable for Yume. She felt the shiver of pleasure race up her body and the beginnings of a moan form in her throat as the captain's hand was once again at her core. She wanted to bite her lip to contain the moan as she felt the captain sliding her finger in and out of her. This being to no avail as Solas' lips were firmly encased around her own. Yume whined in defeat before moaning softly, and repeatedly, into Solas' mouth. Yume slid both of her hands up the length of Solas' body, starting at the captain's thighs, until they reached the captain's breasts. Yume promptly and firmly cupped them in her hands. So cute, she thought. She moved her hands in a bit of a rolling motion, softly fondling the captain's breasts as the captain continued teasing her. She moaned again, who was going to give in first?

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty Re: A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private}

Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:46 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Solas211

She felt the moans transfer from Yume's mouth, and kept up the pressure, with both her hand and her tongue. She suddenly began to notice the hands moving up her body...

At the thighs, she could only shudder. That felt so good... She moaned softly, trying to will Yume to keep her hands there, but they just kept moving... Up to her breasts. She felt the hands cup them, and start to move them around. She closed her eyes, sweating a little bit more, breathing heavily into the girl's mouth. Why wasn't she...? Solas moved her own hand down her body, and began to slide a finger in and out of her folds.

There was no other way she'd be able to do it, she was only going to lose this feeling if she didn't do it herself. She had small tears coming out of her eyes as she fingered both herself and Yume in a rhythm with her own breathing.

"Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahh-haaaaaan~" Her body was still convulsing, but she hadn't come yet... She was still holding on...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 pm
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 2728129487_bb5920d122_o

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade didn't ignore Solas' need for a return of attention, oh no. She had simply ignored it at the time to make her want it more. Did it work? She hoped so but she, obviously, didn't know.

Her hands slid back down over Solas' stomach, her thumb tracing a circle around the captain's navel on her way down. Her hands continued down, both hands slipping between the woman's thighs. Her left hand moved Solas' hand from the captain's sex. Yume wanted to do it, Solas had something else she should be concentrating on. Yume's right hand then went to work, sliding back and forth over the sensitive flesh before her fingers slipped inside. Yume moved them quickly, and with some force behind them, in and out of the captain. Her moans were more frequent and her breathing was heavy, she was absolutely taken with this woman.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100A Chance Meeting, A Forbidden Pairing? {Private} - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:24 am

As Yume's hands both moved to her thighs, Solas couldn't help but shudder in pleasure. That was feeling so much nicer, the other girl's hands were so good... But then she felt her hand being moved away. Solas tried to resist, tried to put her fingers back int, wanting to keep the pleasure there... But then her hand was gripped tightly. Solas could all but slip her fingers in between Yume's, and try to move closer to the other girl. The feeling of other fingers entering her suddenly appeared, and she arched her back, shouting out.

It's so sensitive there... She closed her eyes, tears coming to the edges of them. No, she couldn't come yet. She had to do it... after Yume... But her mind... was beginning to blank again... Her insides... tightening... She was struggling... to hold on... She moved her fingers deeper inside Yume, in the hopes that she'd come with her... make their union final... Her body was convulsing faster, she couldn't hold it in any longer...

"Ahaaan, ahhh, ahhhn, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHN~" Her body twitched, and Solas' back arched in a powerful arc. She felt... that felt... amazing... Still straddling Yumesade, Solas leaned forwards and kissed Yume on the lips again, moving her fingers out of the other woman's insides, and licking the sticky juices off them. She was breathing heavily, and her mind was spinning. So, this was what they called... "Making Love"? It felt so... satisfying...

"Ahaha... I guess we got carried away there, huh?" She smiled at the girl, before kissing her once again, mixing Yume's love juices with their saliva. It was complete. Even if they were both woman, they were one.

"I think... I love you..." A small giggle escaped from the Shinigami's throat. Love at first sight, huh? That was new. And kinda fun.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume felt Solas' speed increase, and responded in kind. Oh.. oh god. She wasn't going to be able to hang on much longer.. She felt Solas tightening around her fingers, felt the captain's other hand linked with her own. Yume sensed that they were both close.. Only a little more.. Oh god she couldn't take it.. Ah!

Yume's back arched around the same time as Solas' did, her body moving back and forth instinctively as her juices flowed out of her and mixed with the captain's. She felt the soft lips on hers once more and knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this was love.

Yume opted out of licking her fingers clean just yet, instead deciding to receive the woman's next kiss, their lips locking in unison. She heard the woman comment and giggled, "Too far? Oh no. I don't think we went far enough, but that can wait, I suppose." She smirked softly, giggling again.

Yume blushed deeply at the captain's next comment, so she felt it too, huh? Yume smiled, "Well I know I love you, Solas. If I didn't, this wouldn't have happened." She giggled a little, "Love at first sight.. I thought it was only myth." She said, her voice barely a whisper, as she moved her fingers to her mouth and licked the captain's juices off of them.

Yume looked into the captain's eyes, concerned, "So.. what will we do now? Return to our normal lives? Be enemies? Never see each other?" Yume's eyes started watering, she couldn't let that happen, "I.. I can't let that happen. I need to be with you, but I won't allow you to lose your captaincy.. I'll simply defect, or become a spy.. or something." Yume said shakily between sobbing breaths, "I.. I just got you.. I can't be away from you.."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 am

Solas breathed out, letting a single heavy breath roll into the night air. She was finally starting to get her bearings back, and finally starting to understand what she'd just done. She'd just... she'd just slept with the Seventh Espada. The Eighth Division Captain, and she'd just had sex with an Espada. She looked down at Yume, still straddling the poor girl, still blushing slightly.

"Well I know I love you, Solas. If I didn't, this wouldn't have happened." Solas' smile was apparent. There was only love on Solas' lips, and on her mind. Even if she had done something that would only bring some sort of death, it was, strangely, not bothering the Captain. She looked down at Yume, the kindest possible smile on her face, before climbing off of the girl and sitting down on the grass next to her, letting the cool breeze blow over her hot and bothered body. She puffed softly, and then smiled again, leaning over to kiss Yume on the lips once more, trying to quell the other girl's fears.

"We'll work a way around this. I promise you that. I... I have a close friend among the Captains. I might be able to work with him on this. Trust me. If you're willing to defect... just for me... Then I won't deny you." Solas' eyes were steely. She hoped that Yume knew exactly what she was up for. She also hoped that Genpaku would understand. But for now... She just wanted to sit here with Yume. The rest of the day, and until nightfall came... Her hand slipped into the Arrancar's gripping it tightly.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:31 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yumesade knew. She knew she was going to catch hell for this. But.. she didn't care. No part of her cared about the consequences. Yume was focused on one thing, and one thing alone. Solas Foiche.

She watched, her mind still racing, as Solas moved herself off of her. She was relieved, with all the confusion in her mind, to feel the soft familiarity of Solas' lips against her own, and her mind calmed a little at the sensation.

Yume listened to Solas' reassurances and nodded softly, "I would.. I will. I'll do anything to stay with you.. anything." She looked at the sky, her eyes welling with tears as she gripped the captain's hand for comfort.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 am

Solas smiled softly. Here she was, naked, in the middle of a forest, holding hands with an Arrancar. How was she going to explain this one? Most of all to Genpaku? Genpaku had been her friend for the longest time, he'd been the one to teach her that being a Captain wasn't just about keeping with Captains, but socializing with those underneath you. Genpaku had taught her to take her own feelings in her stride, and to simply accept the feelings of others.

So maybe he'd do the same for her? Heh, that was a laugh. There was a difference between a male Shinigami and a female Espada. Mostly about the race thing. Yeah, that was it. But maybe she'd convince him. Take him for a walk out here. Introduce him to Yume. Let him know that she was willing to help Soul Society. And then maybe he'd accept it, yeah. She turned to Yume to relay this idea.

"Yume. I know how we can introduce you and Genpaku. I'll bring him to THIS spot tomorrow. And then you can meet him, and he can meet you, and hopefully we can discuss this as a trio. If you... if you have any fraccion, you may want to bring them. If you don't... then you don't." She smiled at the girl, and was about to begin speaking again, when...

She felt it tugging at her consciousness. She knew what was about to happen. She looked at Yume again, slightly worried.

"Hold me..." Her voice faded out as she fell into a sleep, and slumped onto Yumesade's lap.

Damn narcolepsy. It struck again.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:02 am

Yumesade Shiride

"Ooh, a new playmate."

Yume appreciated the absurdity of the situation as much as Solas did. An espada.. and a captain. How the hell did that happen? Was it really by chance? Or some bizarre twist of fate?

Yume was thinking through a million possibilities at the moment, all of them more strange than the last.

Yume's main concern was the people in soul society accepting her help. But Solas rectified part of that fear only a moment later when she spoke.

"Yume. I know how we can introduce you and Genpaku. I'll bring him to THIS spot tomorrow. And then you can meet him, and he can meet you, and hopefully we can discuss this as a trio. If you... if you have any fraccion, you may want to bring them. If you don't... then you don't." Yume listened intently before grinning, "Sounds like a great p.." She stopped, hearing the plea for comfort in the captain's voice before Solas passed out on her lap. Yume smiled softly, pulling Solas' delicate body on top of her and resting Solas' head on her chest, stroking the captain's hair softly as she slept.

Yume had a lot to think about.. but first, sleep.

[EXIT THREAD]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions