Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa)

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:29 pm
A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa couldn't help but smile warmly as she saw .....she wasn't sure what she saw. But the gentle rest of a hand on her shoulder and those calm, emotionless words devoid of anything resembling mirth still felt.....warm! IN Tier's own special way at least. She couldn't help but chuckle just a little at the words offered. "It was a BLAST, Homie!" She pointed out, clearly happy with the result as a bit of that bad lingo spilled out. Though she perked up when Tier handed the prize over to her, smiling from ear to ear and promptly clinging to it! "THANK YOU!" She squealed, promptly leaning in and attempting to slip an arm around Tier for just a brief moment, to give her a firm hug, even lifting the woman off the ground if permitted for just one instant before she would go back to hugging the plush itself!

And just as Tier anticipated, Santa gladly followed along when Tier began to move on, this time rather intrigued to see what else would catch the woman's interest. "This is great! You reallhy liked that huh? OR at least you seemed interested....right? Totally! I'm a little surprised you don't want to keep your prize? It's very soft." She pointed out, giving the big shark a few squeezes as if to demonstrate the fact. Not that she was complaining at having a second Shark to hug, she was just a bit surprised. She probably SHOULDN'T have been. But all the same.

As they walked, Santa took a moment to eye the woman's scarf a little. Falling.....silent just a little. She actually went quite for quite a bit, seeming to think , or try to, before ultimately speaking up. "I was actually also a little curious. How come you wear a scarf? You don't seem like you'd really be the kinda girl who would care what others thought of her looks. So why do you hide your mask?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa)

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:32 pm
A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

As bubbly as ever, Santa proved the perfect contrast to Tier. If one were to look at the two, they would definitely think of them as a couple: one the cool, calm, and collected, the other, a wildcard that’s only kept at bay by the former. It does remind the Shark of her Fraccione and how they only answered to her despite their uncontrollable personalities. Tier simply wished that Santa would refrain from picking her up and dragging her around like a lame sack of minced Hollow. How degraded and flustering.

As if she would ever voice such though. The tall blonde is enjoying herself, and that is all that matters. Tier is okay with sacrificing a bit of her pride for Santa. Yes. She has done it with others before, and this proves an especially important situation that her pride must not ruin.

“I don’t have much use for toys. Besides, victory was enough of a prize.”

Well, her pride didn’t go down the drain. It’s still there. She just knows where to place it. One could swear the Arrancar’s chest seemed to puff out a bit, but that’s just their imagination. Yes. Though, her moment of self importance is drowned out by the sudden mood change of Santa. It was just a feeling, but Tier couldn’t help but turn to face Santa moments before she was asked about her scarf. Ah, this. It is strange, isn’t it?

“It’s…”

She placed a hand on her scarf and stopped in her tracks, staring downwards at the ground. A moment of hesitation in her eyes, she stayed silent for a small amount of time before a sigh signaled the beginning of an explanation.

“To put it plainly, I don’t want to scare anyone or be thought a monster by others, especially children. Weird for someone like me to care about such things, but it would be troublesome to have eyes on me at all times, annoying so.”

For someone who always seems to let her ideals be known boldly, it is easy for others to forget that Tier is a person just like everyone else. She is no amazing figure without blemish, and, sometimes, that blemish takes the form of something a bit ridiculous and small.

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:51 pm
A Shark out of Water (Tier/Santa) - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa smiled, pleased and warm as she made note of Tier's response about having given up her prize. It was pleasing to hear the woman talk, and to feel .... like she was getting to know the woman. That she considered her own little victory something of value, and more than necessary to maintain beyond just the little toy they had gotten. Santa glanced at the shark and smiled, squeezingv it fondly before her attention shifted back to Tier.

"I see.... in that case I'll be sure to keep it and take good care of it!" she chimed brightly, before for just an instant, that smile softened, smoothed. Those bright eyes took a brief instant to look down at Tier and she reached up, not to touch, but to gesture, an open hand and a palm upward, as if presenting the woman beside her. "To remind me of my dearest Champion."

And just like that it was gone, her smile back to it's brilliant radiance up until that silence had shifted the topic of conversation. She seemed to struggle just a little. Parsing hollow masks as something to fear was..... not entirely alien. Even in a world where it was normal, there was still the anxiety of something unknown that you'd never fought before. An enemy that wished a meal of you. Though.... She looked up at her own antlers.

"But won't people be looking at you for being around me? Do you want me to hide my antlers?" She ventured lightly, her brows knitting together with concern as she thought it over. That Tier valued such .... low profile experiences. And Yet Santa was practically incapable of such things. At least from what she'd gathered from Tier's explanation. Surely if she cared about keeping a low profile, she wouldn't be with santa. So the answer seemed to be more..... not wishing to scare others.

She frowned, and then chuckled. "You're cute, you know that Tier?" She would informt he other woman, before dropping her hands to her sides, and staring blankly ahead, in pantomime of Tier's own general expression. "Such worries are a waste of time." She affirmed blankly, a mimickery of how Tier generally talked. A smile broke the act, and she gave Tier a fond look. "Right? OOH! If you want I could paint your mask! Make it look like it's fake! I could make the teeth cyan... and the rest maybe some sort of .....seagreen? We should TOTALLY try that sometime!" She chuckled, clearly enamored with the notion. Yet again, she seemed to steer toward the idea of Tier showing off her mask. No doubt in part because of Santa's.....bizarre fetish for the thing. But in small part because she hated the idea of hiding. Especially someone like Tier, it felt....beneath such a woman. And that the world forced such precautions....she despised it.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:36 pm

“There is a difference, Santa. Some find my face fine, but they are used to spectacles of horror. Everyday people are not as weathered as we are. Sharks are feared. Deers are not.”

Everything about the woman before her, it screamed something. There is a feeling here. Tier knows that much. This ignorant view of life, seeing everything for how basic it can be. Santa only understands her immediate feelings and doesn’t seem to pay much mind to those not her friend or foe. That simplistic style of hers is refreshing for a being used to only complications. It is also damning. Without hesitation or filter, this darn Arrancar just let anything come out of her mouth. Is she blushing? Her? Tier Harribel? Now, she is glad that the scarf and mask hide her cheeks, but she couldn’t look at the woman anymore, so she turned her head and closed her eyes.

“Are you perhaps flirting with me, Santa? Cute? Painting my mask? Talking and listening to you makes my worries feel silly. It seems I have failed an important aspect of our outing.”

Moving, albeit a bit hesitant, her hand pulled her scarf from around her shoulders. The white bony structure around the lower half of her face seemed malformed, but the elongated teeth and jutted jaw are impossible to not recognize. It is the underpart of some creature’s skull that one would only see in their nightmares. Yet, as her eyes opened, she kept them focused on Santa. The sudden attention brought towards them by her face made her uneasy, but if she kept her focus on her friend, then, it’ll be okay, yes?

“I was too worried about people that have nothing to do with me or you. Now, let us continue before I swim away.”

Was that a pun? Who knew Tier was capable of such things? She sure didn’t. Maybe her Fraccion and Santa have actually left an impression on her, even if somewhat stale.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:53 pm

Santa frowned, puffing her cheeks out and CLEARLY pouting a bit at Tier's retort. "So? Who cares about them. It's a pretty scarf but it's bugging me." She murmured almost under her breath, kicking a bit at the sidewalk as she scuffed her shoes in idle disappointment. Bahhhh, maybe she should switch tactics. What was that....reverse psychology? Maybe she should tell Tier that her face was ugly and she should hide it? Wait no, that was a lie. It would hurt her soul far too much to make such a claim. Should she try bribery? She eyed the plushie shark. Hmm, Tier HAD just handed it over. She didn't seem to care about cute stuff. What could she bribe her with?

However what happened next caused Santa to perk up. That shift in skin tone making her suddenly smile wide from ear to ear, absolutely no filter when she was suddenly INCREDIBLY happy! She was blushing! THAT WAS PINK! HELL YEA WE GOT HER BOYS! When Tier managed to murmur out that tsundere line and then finally pull down that scarf, showing off that mask Santa felt her heart melt. GOD what a Bae!

Santa was almost immediately grasping the woman by the shoulders, smiling wide. "YES YES! I am! You finally noticed! I have been flirting for a while! You blushed right?! You SUUUPER blushed! Oh fuck that's so cute! YOU'RE so cute! So pretty, GORGEOUS! Absolutely, let's get going!" She almost shouted, promptly bouncing in place before sliding beside Tier and promptly slipping an arm around the shorter woman's shoulders. If Tier looked up she would see a rarity: A sly smile on Santa's face.

"I'm a very poor swimmer you see. I can't go losing you. So I'll just have to hold on so I don't lose you, okay?" She chimed coyly, VERY pleased with herself.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:11 pm

It probably was a mistake to speak on such a sensitive topic with Santa of all people. The woman is simple, that is a fact that has been stated multiple times. Tier should have known that speaking of their relationship in any manner beyond friendship would spark a rather explosive reaction. The horns or mask could never bring as much attention to them as Santa did. Now, Tier is just flustered, simple as that. Her colored cheeks burned, her mask fragment barely hiding that fact. Somehow, her eyes never changed during their exchange, her expression still as unreadable as ever.

From a dunce to a sudden master of romance tactics, Tier couldn’t believe that Santa would so brazenly pull her in like they’re an actual couple. Well, that is how Santa is probably seeing this no doubt. Saying anything about it would ruin the mood though, so Tier didn’t bother and just allowed for the other to have their way. Here she is, once again sacrificing her comfortability for this tall idiot. The worst part is the fact that she doesn’t hate it. Seeing Santa smile reminds her of her missing family. It’s a breath of fresh air when compared to the desolate plains of Hueco Mundo.

“Then you will have to learn how to swim quickly.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:24 pm

It was AbsoLUTELY a terrible idea to bring up any subject of subtle nature around Santa. The girl had the nuance of a shovel with dickbutt engraved on it. And of course, she was ALL too happy with the way that Tier seemed to light up with it! She pulled her in and gently rested her chin briefly on the woman, a little squeeze afforded to the woman as she promptly seemed to relax! Truly Tier shouldn't have been so surprised that while Santa had the intelect of a cow pie, she was fairly emotionally cognizant.

".....We're still talking about flirting right?" She murmured, getting a little lost in the metaphor as Tier somewhat extended it past where Santa expected. She hummed for a moment, gently rubbing the woman's shoulder as she seemed to be quite in the clear with the affection she was giving~

She began to look around, eyeing the surrounding areas as it seemed Tier was a little distracted being hugged into Santa's left boob. "Any other places you wanted to head to? Theres a couple stands, a few more games... I think there's a performance around the corner. Ooooooor we could sneak off and make out!" She listed off, tilting her head and smiling to Tier as she waited for their response. Was she forgetting the mask again? She sure was.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:46 pm

And, yep. This is sort of how she pictured things going. Santa’s pulling her about like a ragdoll, but she’s not making any moves to stop the woman. That’d take a certain amount of commitment that Tier couldn’t muster. Though, she is capable of cursing her height disadvantage. She is not a woman used to being manhandled, and, honestly, she didn’t expect herself to be so meh about. Maybe it’s because it’s Santa. Maybe it’s because she just doesn’t want to ruin everyone’s fun for no reason.

“Flirting? No. Let’s go see the performance.”

Why was making out a suggestion? Tier is okay with the touching, but anything more would prove too much. She isn’t really looking for anything like that, especially from this particular outing. She is enjoying herself, and that is it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Santa was pleased, even as Tier shot down her idea, she didn't seem to mind in the slightest! She was on cloud nine. Having gotten Tier to expose her mask, to blush so adorably and prettily, and no less that they didn't even seem like they were intent on trying to run away!

"OF course! A performance sounds like a great idea!" She chimed, smiling from ear to ear as she promptly began to head for the large clearing that had been set aside, already things seemed to be getting set up. The delicate plucks of a Koto's strings were echoing through the air. An old woman seated at one such instrument played. It seemed to be some sort of low budget play. An enactment of some battle that had happened in the area, of some saviors that had protected a small village. A celebration of endurance.

As they approached, the two would find a spot to stand and watch this little show, and Santa watched with glowing interest, although it wasn't the same brilliant smile as before. She seemed....calmer. Strangely, the usually-manic woman seemed almost pacified in response to the music that played along with the show. And for a moment, Santa almost looked.....forlorn.

Soft, soulful singing accompanied the Koto's notes, and Santa watched with intense focus, as if taking in every word. A song of loss, of dread, but eventual perseverance through hardship. She found herself glancing at Tier amidst the performance and took a moment to appreciate the woman. From those cold, voided eyes to the grisly mask. And yet there was still softness. That sortof sheepish charm that the woman seemed to get whenever Santa caught her off guard. And how permissive she was of Santa's less than favorable habits.

If Tier glanced her way, she would see that Santa was focused almost entirely on the ex espada at this point. That calm, simple smile of hers out in spades. Where one might have filled such a serene quiet with something charming or witty, Santa did no such thing. All she did was bask in Tier's presence, enjoying every moment she was getting to enjoy with the woman.

She thought, as best as her addled mind could think, about her long life. And so very suddenly, she leaned over, whispering in respect to not disrupt the performance that was going on. A soft, gentle tone that was no less bare and unclouded. There was no dance of tone or intent for her to have to question. There was no complexity for the shark to have to sort through. She was honest and plain, through and through, and it rang through her voice even in a hushed tone.

"I know this isn't a date. I get really excited sometimes, and I'm sorry. But I really am glad you're here with me. I've never gotten to enjoy one of these. I was always afraid of attracting hollows....and then people would start screaming and running all over the place. But having someone as strong as you, I feel safe. So thank you for being here with me."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:18 pm

“...It is the least I can do.”

How was she supposed to respond to Santa’s sudden sentimental words? She was not prepared for them, just as she lacked preparation for everything else that had happened today. Maybe that is the splendor of hanging out with another. In Hueco Mundo, everything typically revolves in a circle, a never ending cycle. Everything that happens has happened before, and things will most likely continue happening as they were. It is only Hollow killing Hollow, sand, and a neverending expanse of dread. That is their life, but here, on Earth, things are vibrant. So, this is what it means to lose your humanity and devolve into a monster. If she had kept hope for a little longer, maybe she wouldn’t have ended up as what she is now: an Arrancar. She can’t even remember how her life ended or began, yet all of this leaves her with a sense of longing and dejavu.

She had found the music soothing, the singing beautiful, and Santa comforting. Maybe it is because this is something she would normally not do that she’s enjoying it. As someone who rarely displays her feelings, Santa dragging them out is making this outing so… invigorating. Ah, but she’s not really the type to speak of such things so openly. For a woman that is straight to the point, her mind would rather stray from focusing on her enjoyment. She could not even muster anything when Santa started staring at her. For a second, Tier had prepared for the other Arrancar to make a move on her, her thoughts confused on what to do if that was the case. Luckily, she was saved from having to break Santa’s heart or accept something she would rather not have to accept just yet.

“One day, you won’t have to fear anything, Santa.”

She did say she would help the blonde grow stronger after all. Her head turned slightly to make eye contact. Santa may notice the difference in her eyes, a more gentler gleam to her gaze. No one can see Tier smile, but she is. It is small and simply a reaction to the calm scene about them. Though, just like a good meal, it came and went before Tier focused her attention back on the play before them.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum