Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Empty Re: A Howlin Good Time [Lily/

Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:50 pm
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 EdtHWWhUcAIxYIg

She quirked a brow at that, putting on a bit of a sly smile at his answer. "A little bold telling someone you just met that you have no intentions of staying in the Gotei. Do your superior officers know this?" She didn't have any sort of malice in her voice, it was missing that 'oh maybe I should tell them' vibe. She was more generally interested and amused.

Hmm, that definitely was something to keep in mind. If he really did intend to go out on his own. Maybe he might join her pack. She .... had to hold down her enthusiasm. That rising hope in her chest. Don't go counting your teeth just yet. She told herself.

She did however, pause when he mentioned the question. She considered it for a moment. She hadn't been in a room since her espada days. "I'm fine with using your room." She reasoned, after all she probably would need help with some of the human stuff they had around here. The last thing she needed was to hang out and mess up stuff by not knowing how it worked.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:48 am

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

"Not really. It's not something that really came up."

As he said this he'd arrive to his door reaching into his pocket, removing a small keycard sliding it against a reader. A click was heard as the door opened, stepping forward he'd push the door in. He took one more step to the side holding the door open for her. Once she stepped inside he'd close the door, turning towards his room. It was a quaint thing, nothing fancy at all. A single bed room with a small closet, bathroom, a small couch, and a TV on a small table.

Some chances scattered about and a window on the far side of the wall, he'd move towards them taking a seat by the window going to open it a little. A cool breeze of air would flush into the room causing him to exhale, clearly pleased. "It's not as bold as you think. The Gotei's become a lot more, I suppose liberal is the world. Plenty of people are born as shinigami now, or simply wish to try their hands at different things." He'd lean back in the chair throwing his arms onto the arm rests, his head resting against the back.

"Any other pressing questions?"

END POST | THE DEAD

A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 JfH75kA
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Lily seemed to approve of what she saw. It was incredibly tiny, but in the short times she'd been in the human world, she'd sortof noticed that humans seemed to live much more clustered together than even in Las Noches. Though this seemed even smaller than some she'd seen among humans. She took a moment to eye the television, vaguely recognizing it to look something like the computers in las noches. But where were the consoles? She made her way over to it, looking for the controls, having always wanted to mess around with one.

However, when he spoke up she raised a brow. It certainly seemed like the Gotei was becomming a lot more lax. Maybe she'd have more success with it than she thought. She rubbed her chin thoughtfully for several long moments, a few tongues of reiryoku flame peeling from her body, forming a few wolves who began to sniff around the place, getting a sense of the area and starting to make themselves at home while she herself focused on Sol. "Hmmm, interesting. And .... no not for now. I got a lot to think about with this new information...." She mused. She might even want to look for some wayward demons. Learn a bit more about them. Especially if there existed any nonhostile types. Even if they had been the antagonists in these wars, there might be some who simply were tossed to the wind because of hatred toward their kind. The kind of beings who might need a group.

"Uhhhhh, actually you did mention something about a fun earlier?" She murmured, referring to him having mentioned a phone, but not remembering the word properly. She admittedly hadn't thought it would wind up being important, but she brought it up so at least it wouldn't have to be dealt with later.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999A Howlin Good Time [Lily/ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:22 pm

"A phone you mean? It's like.. a hand held device you can use to do a lot of shit. Here, come here, I'll show you with mine."

With that he'd usher her over, pulling out his touchscreen phone. It wasn't the latest model or anything, but certainly good enough to get by. Provided she came over he'd spend a decent amount of time showing her some of it's features, explaining things she could do with one. After a while he'd yawn setting his phone to the side, before raising a hand to his mouth to cover it. He'd lower it as he looked at her.

"Gonna be real here, boss. I'm hungry, so I'm gonna order take out. You Arrancars.. you eat? Besides souls and all that." He'd comment assuming they ate.. souls. Because she was Hollow. That's how that worked, right? Regardless he'd immediately pick up his phone again, quickly looking for whatever the most nearby takeout place was. "If you want anything let me know. Be kinda rude to not offer." With that he'd set to ordering some food, standing up from his chair to walk across the room while undoing his pony tail.

"Plan is to eat, sleep, do some patrols. Maybe get you a phone. I'll sleep on the couch, you can have the bed. Only proper."

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:45 pm

Lily perked up and made her way over to see what the shinigami had to show her. And she had to admit she was a little blown away! It was WAY smaller than those big computers that she'd seen in Hueco Mundo all those years ago, and seeing all of the features was pretty wild as well. She was so focused that she didn't even notice the man starting to get a bit tired until he yawned.

She paused. "No I'm fine, you fon't need to get me anything. I'll be fine." she assured him idly. She had a lot to think of after all. The phone definitely would be a useful tool to say the least. She left him be to eat and all of that. She herself wound up slipping out the window and heading up onto the roof of the mote itself. Not really used to sleeping in such a small space, she'd waited until the Shinigami was fast asleep before slipping out. Staring u at the moon that hovered up above. Somehow it seemed smaller than the one she knew. Even so... she sighed, closing her eyes as she considered the situation. She had a lot to learn, and it was very likely that her task, even with this sort of help would be hard. But that was what needed to happen.

She looked up to the moon, wondering if it was the same one from Hueco mundo. She reached up, and let her hand rest over the outline in the sky, closing her eye and sighing. Wondering if somewhere Starrk was looking at the same moon. "Goodnight Starrk." She murmured quietly before rolling onto her side. Slowly drifting off, thankfully shielded from view from those down below as she slept up there.

She didn't sleep very long. Just a few hours at that, so before the sun even rose she was up and inviting herself back in through the window, making her way over to Sol, she squatted next to him and nudged his shoulder. "Hey, ready to get going shinigami?" She asked, a big grin on her face as she waited for him to rouse himself from his sleep.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:38 pm

When it came time to sleep, Sol struggled to get it. His nights where often filled with errant thoughts that brought him elsewhere. His mind trying to find his own place within the world. Or rather, try to define what he should be doing. He was the father of two children from a Great Noble family, and by all measures didn't measure himself worth all that much. Some deep part of him felt strongly about relaying upon the charity of the Shihoin to provide for his kids, making him wonder what he could even offer.

They didn't need his money, his strength, or his presence. In truth, some part of him felt he could disappear and nothing would change. What was a man to feel when he felt like he couldn't give anything to his kids. He held no great legacy, no great linage. Only he had was his bones, and a strong punch. He just wanted, to give something, to them that they could feel proud of.

In the middle of the night he tossed and turned, rarely getting more than a few hours of sleep. By the time Lilynette found him she'd see he was already sitting up, his fingers interlaced together with his elbows on his knees. Something akin to being half-awake, and half-asleep. A pensive look on his face which was broken by her interference, causing him to make a 'huh' sound and look to her. He'd give a half-hearted smile and nod; standing up as his hands washed over his face.

"Yeah, I'm ready. It's a bit of a hike, hope you don't mind going for a walk." He'd give a single chuckle towards his admittedly horrible pun. He'd make for the door, picking up the Zanpakatou resting on the table securing it around his waist. As they began to exit the building, he'd place his hands behind his head stretching a bit- a soft yawn leaving his mouth. Entering the streets, he'd be quiet for a moment before finally speaking.

"I have a weird question. Feel free to not answer it. You've been alive for a while, what keeps you going?" He'd ask out of the blue, staring forward the whole time. He seemed to be waiting her answer.

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:00 pm

Lilynette raised a brow at the state she found him in, resting a hand on her hip as she watched him stand up. What a fucker this guy was. She didn't know why. He didn't....SHOW any look on his face. But she could smell the stress on him. Like any good dog could. And she wrinlked her nose. The fuck was this motherfucker worrying about? Some of the wolves moved in and began nosing him, to figure out what his fuckin problem was. The puppy was currently riding one of the larger ones, perched between it's shoulderblades, but otherwise was chilling.

"Uh.....sure?" She responded. Not at all understanding his implication with using the word walk. She was an arrancar, she wasn't aware of domesticated dogs. Especially given she had no memories of when she was a hollow or human. Or if she even existed before she'd been an arrancar at that...

However. That Question made her brows raise. It was certainly a good question. A Philosophical question. One that might provoke the insight of many a person, regardless of race or upbringing. That is, if they were the more.......thoughtful type. Some who met Lilynette and saw her fight and problem solve may have come to the incorrect conclusion that she was smart or somehow academic. But she was cunning, as for the more.....abstract notions? She was hardly an expert. Not ONLY that, but when she received the question from this man she'd only just met first thing in the morning, she simply gave him a perturbed look, wrinkling her nose.

"What kind of question is that? I keep going because dying sucks, idiot." She noted simply before she walked past him and headed to the door, then turned to wait for him expectantly. The wolves moved and crowded him. Lightly bumping him with their snouts to move him along and increase his speed a little, seemingly impatient to get to get to a light trot. Even the pop dropped to the ground and then started headbutting his ankle to try and get him moving a bit faster.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Sol listened to what she had to say for a moment, as if he was expecting something more profound. But he found nothing of the sort to his mild amusement. As if such an answer was enough to satisfied that tiny voice which resided in his head. Before he could reply further her wolves seemed intent to moving him along, and truth be told that was his weakness. Sure they where Hollow wolves made from herselves, but gosh darn they where too cute. So with that he'd be ushered out the door and walking faster, while making some comments about 'I'm moving, I'm moving.'

Once they made their way outside, if the Motel owner cared about the wolves he made no mention. Instead he was a portly old man reading a newspaper, seemingly disinterested in the attire affair. Only briefly peaking up from his newspaper to reveal an impressive mustache, before going back to reading.

As they made their way onto the street, Sol would place his hands within his pockets. "Well, it's a walk to the next area. Suspected hive of unknown activity, potentially hollow. Potentially demon." He'd remark as he looked down at his phone to check the encrypted message, along with the coordinates on where to head. He'd begin to walk there, placing his phone back into his pocket. As they walked, he'd finally speak if she didn't.

"I like the wolves. They're cute."

Small talk.

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:55 pm

She was certainly glad that he was satisfied with the answer given she really didn't have a nother one for him. However when he mentioned that the area that they were going to was suspected of having nefarious activity she gave him a bit of a wry look. "Eh? Why are we going there? I thought we were just going to get a foan?" She murmured, quirking a brow slightly as she continued to walk, her wolves promptly fanning out, darting off to begin branching through the streets, sweeping the area for any potential targets as a couple remained close by. Tch, leave it to a shinigami to go wandering and leading her into somewhere that was going to be a pain in the butt.

However, when he brought up the wolves she raised a brow, tilting her head his way for a moment before she chuckled a bit at that. "Oh yea? Well I'm sure the wolves are flattered." She hummed, a rather smug grin now on her face as she was indirectly called cute. "You really seem to be fond of em, it's almost a lil weird. Usually it's humans that go all gaga over em." She reasoned in idle observation. which, well, if she knew more about him, would make more sense. Sure he'd shared a little about himself, but she didn't quite know enough to understand how ironic her observation was.

She raised her head. Furrowing her brows when she felt something from one of her wolves. Hollows? No it was one of those spiritually powerful humans. Gosh it was weird sensing them. Actually, the whole area was thick with humans with spiritual pressures that reminded her of some of the weaker shinigami back in the day. "With how strong humans are gettin these days, m'kinda surprised they even send you guys to earth still." She murmured.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:35 am

"Hey it isn't weird, to be fair I was literally a human until last year and some months." He'd protest, briefly forgetting how much of his story he shared with her. To be frank, this Arrancar was a bit snooty! How dare she call him weird! Well, he supposed she had some right to think the way she did. He was the one whom was the outlier here, especially with how old she was. There would be an adjustment period, that much was certain.

"Did I tell you how I ended up a shinigami? Or, died I guess. I can't remember." He'd comment as he looked around, keeping a vague eye out. In truth it was a little pointless with how many wolves she sent out, he was pretty sure she'd notice something before him. Regardless however, it was better to at least remain somewhat vigilant. His hands would come to rest behind his head.

"Well to be fair, Humans can kill hollows and spirits sure- but there's still the balance to maintain. Only a shinigami's Zanpakato can purify a spirit and properly send them on their way." Sol would explain briefly, drawing upon his basic knowledge given to him at the academy. He had a thoughtful look on his face.

"The academy taught that although the spiritual density of all realms have increased, that it's still possible for one realm to become 'heavier' than the other. I don't know the exact science, but that's why we're still generally doing our job. That and politics. But I don't know anything about that., really."

END POST | THE DEAD

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum