Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Empty Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:07 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Header1

HIME

Minatumi Harbor - Hime had frequented this city once. She recalled a time where she met Ulv Auber, a woman who would eventually push her into making amends with her sister. If she had to offer her opinion, the city was wonderful but... there was a significant emptiness to the city that could not be ignored.

The emptiness had nothing to do with the number of civilians or the hustle and bustle of the city. The emptiness revolved around the atmosphere. There was a stark contrast between her first visit and the present moment.

The wondrous divine energy that once suffused this town - that filled a heart with hope and courage - had seemingly disappeared. There was no residual, no lingering remnant even. It was merely the same as almost any other city now.

Hime stroked her chin softly as she traversed the city. She couldn't help but to pay attention to that one factor but before she could go any further, a random lady, smitten with her appearance, pulled her into a clothing shop.

"You look really beautiful! I'm trying to get my shop off of the ground, and I need to take pictures of women I can place on the windows to attract customers to my outfits. I think you'd look lovely in what I've made! What do you say?"

Hime blinked, dumbfounded as to how she was pulled in so easily. Nevertheless, she simply shrugged and nodded. She wasn't doing anything of particular note today. Perhaps she'd find some clothing to buy from the lady if she approved of the outfits.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Left_bar_bleue0/0Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Empty Re: Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)

Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:58 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) Eot8js6VoAEzHIh-1-lern

It was a pretty rare day for her to go mingling with humans, but it was on one such day that Lerna found herself being pulled around by some of her human associates. The tag-along vices that came with having to network: She wound up actually having to maintain friends. Although she didn't particularly hate it, it was still outside of her.....usual comfort zone. The Mod soul keeping to herself even amidst the small gaggle of women. She didn't even bother listening to their chatter.

That is....until she heard her name.

"Hm?" She asked, staring at the brunette who clearly had addressed her. The other girls chuckled and she rolled her eyes. "Good lord, come on Lerna, You've been in Minatumi for THREE days, and you're still wearing your usual outfits! Someone will think you're going to rob them looking like that!" She insisted, the other girls seeming to brighten up at the idea of getting Lerna a new wardrobe.

'She's right! Someone might think you're a delinquent!"
"Let's get her a dress!"
She tensed, snorting just a little, a tinge insulted at their comments regarding her outfits. But they seemed to mean well, even as she found herself being guided to a particular shop. "You're going to love this, my aunt opened up this place and she needs some customers! Auntie! I brought some friends!" She called into the store as Lerna found herself ushered in past the doors right for the dress section. Oh god they hadn't been kidding! Off in the corner of her eyes, she spotted someone ....else? It seemed that the girl's aunt was still busy with a customer already. Thank goodness. But still her friends seemed unwilling to let her go, and before long she found herself being moved around as her friends picked out dresses for her to try on. Not even a peep at her for what she thought of them. Sadly they knew her too well for that. Lerna sighed a bit and smirked, deciding to just enjoy the strange ride about with her friends. Humans were so strange at times.

After several minutes, she moved in toward the fitting rooms. Glancing at the other woman seeming to be receiving similar treatment, Lerna gave a wink and a smirk to the woman in passing before she was pushed into one of the changing rooms, the door clicking behind her. "....alright. If one of these breaks on my broad shoulders I'm not the one paying for em." She called over her shoulder before she began getting undressed. At the very least amused when she heard a few fussing chatters from beyond the door. No doubt some of them accusing the others that some of the dresses they'd picked might be too small and would break. She couldn't help but find their strangeness a bit endearing.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:48 am

HIME

Hime blinked as Lerna winked at her before the blonde-haired woman was pushed into a dressing room. The aunt welcomed the others in while she guided Hime into her own room to try on the variety of outfits she had picked out for the graceful woman.

There was no need to apply makeup. The woman's face was a masterpiece; she possessed a pale complexion that was the epitome of beauty, with a stoic expression that seemed reminiscent of a china doll. She was the type of woman the aunt simply could not resist dressing her within layers of clothing and outfits.

And so, she did. The woman placed a lovely blue dress around Hime's form, guiding her hands against her hip to make sure the dress was a perfect fit. She moved back, pulled out her camera, and took a picture before guiding Hime out towards the public eye. Those entering out of curiosity looked on in awe as they observed the graceful woman within her blue dress. She was absolutely stunning.

Hime was somewhat taken aback by the observing eyes of the public but soon relaxed into admiring gazes of those present. She swayed her hips softly, moving her body in motions that only enhanced her lovely frame.

This was pleasant so far. She enjoyed being within the spotlight sometimes, although she'd never admit that to anyone close to her.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:42 pm

"Let's tie up this hair a little."
"Those eyes are a really nice shade! Maybe some eyeliner to make them pop a bit more?"
"You're always wearing those western clothes, let's get you something more traditional!"

The chirp and chatter of her friends was a litle on the loud side, she could tell that they were getting pretty excited. And eventually she found herself being fussed over, her hair done up in a pontyail as she refused to let them style it into those fancy buns. All the same, the girls managed to stuff her into a tsukesage, which her friends insisted on after she unwittingly called it a Kimono. They were big on being specific like that, but she wasn't going to focus on that.

All the same, when they finally made it out of the changing rooms, Lerna couldn't help but raise a brow when the other hapless woman seemed to have been put into something a bit more western. An actual blue dress in evidence. The blonde smirked slightly as she watched her own friends hurrying off to start looking for dresses for themselves. No doubt worked up into a frenzy after working on Lerna. With a sortof...awkward grace that came with not being used to wearing an outfit like this, Lerna made her way over to the woman and raised a brow.

"Wow, she really did a great job, might have used a bit too much makeup though, you almost look a little sick. Bet ya can't wait till you get out of all this stuff huh?" She attempted to make a bit of small talk. Just some useless banter shit. Something to keep her loose before the.....job she had to do later. Namely in seeing that punk Usogi later, and something told her that was going to be a bigger headache than she was going to be able to tolerate. May as well enjoy her good mood while she could, right?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:31 pm

HIME

Hime chuckled at Lerna as she nodded her head softly. She enjoyed the blue dress but the extra touch of makeup was unnecessary. Even so, she was glad someone else shared her humorous pain in this awkward situation. Gazing at Lerna, she decided to engage in the banter, rather than continue to have eyes gazing at her for hours on end. She would probably be well on her way after this was over; Perhaps she'd grab a meal or visit the beach. The possibilities were endless on an early day like this. Anywhere else would be fine but here.

"Quite so. I was quite literally dragged into the establishment without my consent. That said, I do like the dress. You look quite lovely in that Kimono," she quipped, making a note of Lerna's outfit.

"My name is Hime Tatsumiya. A pleasure to meet you."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:42 pm

Lerna snorted softly at the compliment and chuckled, looking down at herself. "Oh ya think so eh? Well thank you kindly. Not really my thing to be honest." She looked over her shoulder, noticing that her friends had already gone to the checkout counter and started to purchase things. Fuck. Now she was going to HAVE to wear it now that they bought it. She sighed, but turned and gave the woman a smile. "Hime, huh? Just hime? Never heard that before, Princess. But hey, name's Lerna. I gotta get going, but you wanna meet up later?" She asked with a smirk. "I hear there's a great Niku-dango vendor not far from here. I gotta keep with my friends for a bit. But say..... around Seven....you wanna meet up and go get some?" She asked casually enough.

After all she did seem nice enough, and the fact of the matter was that she wouldn't mind getting to know this strange girl who let herself get roped into her little western style dress. BUT she still had to spend time with her friends. So it made sense that she could just meet up with the woman later. Right?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:11 am

HIME

Hime chuckled at being called princess. That was the literal translation of her name, after all. Well, to be fair, Hime was never her real name. Her real name was Kirei. Would she reveal that information to a stranger? No. Perhaps not. It wasn't proper etiquette. She smiled and gracefully tapped at Lerna's shoulder, reassuring her that she was willing to meet with her later on. Perhaps Hime would venture into the city for a little or simply just look around. Either way, she didn't find a reason to remain here anymore.

Hime gracefully smiled and said, "It's a date then."

And after going back into the changing room, Hime smiled to the people inside and left the shop to go venture off somewhere. She made her spirit pressure apparent enough so that while she wouldn't be far, Lerna would be capable of finding her rather easily.

END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:26 pm
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) HEADER_12999879

Lerna raised a brow and took a moment to peer at Hime, watching that hand gently tap at her shoulder before the woman gave a sly little look in her direction before quantifying it at .... a date? For just a moment she narrowed her eyes in the woman's direction. A date? She didn't know why, but something......made her suspicious. She watched as the woman wandered off to the changing room, and she herself.....considered how that had gone. Hm, well that had gone.....interesting. She turned and made her way to the register, sticking her tongue out as she slid her card across the counter. She would just wear it out, no reason to go getting dressed again. The shopkeep gave a bright, happy smile to see that she had liked the clothing, which Lerna really didn't mind. IF the old woman was happy, all the more power to her.

Even so, she snuck her way out of the building, she could apologize to her group later. Making her way down the street she could feel that ginel off in the distance that was the woman's spiritual pressure. Huh, not the smartest thing to do, but this place seemed like it could handle a hollow or two. All the same, she .....headed down into an alley. She had lied about the part with her friends after all. Making her way down that long alley, she crouched next to some debris and peeled a bit of pallet to the side, eyeing a small package. She smirked, palming the little bundle of paper and slipping it into the loose recesses of her new dress. Maybe she aught to wear this shit more often~

It was a short trip back to her apartment to drop off the package, she could bring it to it's destination later, she WAS a day or so ahead of schedule. But making her way to the door, she paused and looked in the mirror. Looking at the sight of herself in the dress. She considered just wearing it to their little date.... but ultimately that just wouldn't do. She peeled her way out of it and soon was slipping into a sundress and a petticoat. Not exactly her favorite outfit, but it was girlish and Hime definitely seemed to be that kind of girl. She yawned her mouth open and tilted her head to the side, using the mirror to pick a bit of bloody tooth out from the back of her mouth, eyeing it for a few seconds. She'd run into a hollow earlier that day, and had decided to relax with a few friends to chill after the fact. Guess she hadn't cleane dup all the way. A little flick and it landed in the trash. Now looking herself over, there wasn't a hair out of place.

She smirked, winking at herself in the mirror before she slipped out of the door in her heels and began making her way toward that Spiritual pressure. Wondering where this strange woman was leading her...
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:47 pm

HIME

The spiritual pulse Hime laid out for Lerna to follow would lead her towards one of the city's harbors, one that provided beautiful scenery with a graceful expanse of water. Hime had chosen the location, particularly because there wouldn't be countless throngs of people around to distract them.

She could've chosen a place to find a bite to eat but then they would be surrounded by people again. Or perhaps the blonde-haired woman enjoyed crowds? She could only ascertain that information by getting to know her personally. For the occasion, Hime had chosen to wear a silky white dress with a white flower as an ornament in her hair. She would turn to greet the woman whenever she arrived, with a graceful smile on her lips.

"It is a pleasure to see you again, Lerna. It was a bit risky to leave a spiritual pulse in the air, especially if it ends up attracting a hollow or two but I'm more than prepared should that scenario occur. You look lovely," she commented, gazing at the woman in her sundress and petticoat.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:49 am
Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna) HEADER2_tumblr_p8xhacnVWL1tki4vbo1_400
Lerna smiled when she finally spotted the woman from before, making note that they seemed to promptly address her little concern when she'd felt that little beacon, a chuckle escaping her as she held out a hand, eyes briefly sweeping the area that Hime had gone and picked out for them to hang out. A little plain, but out of the way.

"I figured you knew what you were doing, and thanks for the compliment~ Not usually my style, but hey you seemed to like the dress earlier. " She noted with a grin, standing up straight and putting her knuckles to her hip. "Kinda surprised you picked somplace so quiet though." Those bright violets shifted to lock back onto Hime, even with the rest of her still turned, giving an impish little smirk as if she'd caught onto something. "Guess you want to keep me all to yourself huh? I guess I can't blame you what with my friends pulling me away before." She hummed, closing her eyes a little before glancing back to the woman.

"So then. What do ya wanna do now that ya have me to yerself?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum