Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A average School Day. Left_bar_bleue0/0A average School Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A average School Day. Empty A average School Day.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:39 am
:There was a new boy in the school today. He wasn't hard to spot, his raven-Black spiked hair was the thing that probably gave him away first.

He entered the class with his back pack full of the school belongings he was told he had to come equipped with. So he did. Looking around at the class blankly before standing in front.

"My name is Kenji..." :He replied after Sensei had asked for him to introduce himself. His voice alone gave out that he was incredibly shy and quiet. It was soft and his eyes showed how innocent he was.

He didn't seem like a typical average boy, that was because, of course he wasn't. Only, he had to keep secret. He would be on hollow duty a while and staying around in his spiritual form was boring enough. So he decided to get caught up in what 'humans' do
.:

A average School Day. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A average School Day. Left_bar_bleue0/0A average School Day. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

A average School Day. Empty Re: A average School Day.

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:16 am
A average School Day. 50890

It was early...almost too early...Sapphire Yuudai walked to school in silance, she had wanted to be signed up for a highschool...just so she could get a feel of what a human life was like. She was a Vizard, daught to Kenshin and Kitty Yuudai; most of the time she would be at homw with her mother or out wondering the forest. She was bord and wanted something to do. As she walked to school she heard some boys call out to her, some even came up beside her offered to carry her bag. This was typical, she had been attending this school for about four months now.
"No it's alright"
She would tell them with a warm simile before continuing on. It took about ten minutes to get to school and anther two to get to her class. Everyone was talking and mingaling with one another. She entered teh room and greeted them all with a huge smile.
"Good Morning!"

"Morning Sapphire!"
Some of her friends called back to her in a very up-beat attitude. Sapphire giglged and joined in on their conversation before it was time for them to get seated. Before long they took their seats and their teacher walked in. Just then Sapphire noticed something....She gasped a little bit, one of her friends beside her heard and looked over to her and wispered: "are yu ok Sapphire?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."

Just then her teacher announced that they had a new studend and in came a boy with black hair...he looked almost innocent as he introduced himself as Kenji. Sapphir's eyes locked on him, what was a shinigami doing in a highschool?

||Kitty's Characters||

A average School Day. PLEASEWORK2
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 am
:After a while of looking around the room he filled out he few forms he had to sign before getting his seat. The sun gleamed in the window as it was quite hot outside. The Sakura petals of the trees looked beautiful as the sun gleamed through them.

He walked to the specific seat near the back. Noticing someone with her friends as he glanced over for a second before looking back ahead.

Sitting down as he got out a few books for the class as well as the pen. Noticing a few glances from other students made him slightly uncomfortable as he quickly looked away, paying more attention to the teacher at the front as he copied down the notes she was making. As a few people got up to leave the lesson for different reasons one of which jilted his table on purpose. Sending his books to the ground. Although, Kenji didn't react but instead apologized:

"I'm sorry..." :He quickly said as he got down to pick the books up:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 am

Sapphire payed no attention to him as he passed by and took his seat. She noticed a few others continued to stare him down. Which she thought was strange, when she entered the school, they welcomed her with open arms...then again they might be able to sence his innocence/sensitivity and were taking advantage of this. She wondered if he had noticed she was a vizard yet...it sure didnt seem like it.

Sapphire noticed that some guy had knocked his desk, knocking over his books and instead of saying something or standing up for himself...he appologised!?? What was this!? He would never gain their respect if he continued on with that...Sapphire shook her head and sighed a little bit.

It was lunch before they knew it.
"Hey Sapphire, were all going over to the pizza place for lunch, you comming?"
One of her friends asked.
"Mmh...I think I'll pass on this one."
Her friends raised an eyebrow at her as if questioning her, Sapphire just giggled and gave them a 'dont worry about it, I have something to do' look and they understood; they bidded her farewell for a while and took off. Soon enough the classroom was empty, so Sapphire took the oppertunity to speak to this Shinigami.

"You know...there going to keep bulling you if you continue to be so passive."
She said as she walked over to his seat and sat on the desk infront of him, she looked down at him with her arms crossing her chest, she looked down at him with a mix facial expression; her eyes were serious and she had a smile on...it kind of looked like an evil smirk...she didnt mean for it to be like that though, she wanted to give the atmosphere a serious tone yet a friendly one. She studied his posture, his facial expression.

||Kitty's Characters||

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am
:He had decided to skip lunch for today. He had seen how busy the Cafeteria got at lunch and it would be no way he would even step foot in there. Noticing the door open he looked up from the work he was doing extra as he noticed that same girl. The girl he had spotted first before anyone else when he entered the class. Hearing for what she had to say he didn't say anything for a second as he frowned. Looking up at the girl and seeing her 'smirk' Mistaken it he quickly panicked. Moving back too far before falling back on his chair to wack his head on the table.:

"O-Ow.."

:Was all he said, heck. He even apologized to the table:

"I'm sorry table.." :He quickly said, rubbing the back of his head as he looked back up at the girl: "....I don't mean to...I'm sorry..." :He quickly replied softly with a frown. His facial expression turning from a blank expression, as if he was confused and alone to that of a depressed. He thought of himself now like he had done something wrong:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:02 pm

This kid was so strange...It would appear she might have intimidated him, or scared him a bit. She blinked a few times as she saw him fell backwards..and appoligised to the desk..and then to her.
"Oui..."
She sighed, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her noes a little bit. She shook her head and helped him up. "Why are you saying sorry? Theres no reason for you to." She paused for a moment and placed her hands on her hips, looking this kid over again...she really didnt know what to say about him. She had yet to meet a shinigami that appoligised for everything....but..I guess that streak was over now.

"What division are you in?"
She asked bluntly, she got that trait from her mother, bluntness. She waited for him to answer as she studied him, ws he putting on an act or was this really what he was like?

||Kitty's Characters||

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:08 pm
:He quickly stopped as he smirked slightly:

"I wondered when you'd ask that..."

:He replied quickly after. Although right now it seemed he was showing his true personality.:

"I'm so sorry...if that sounded rude!
":He quickly apologized, bowing his head with a frown:

:No of course not. This was what this boy was really like, unless of course he was in combat. Then he would get serious but overall Kenji was quiet shy and soft on people.

They still had a while left of lunch too. Looking up at the girl as he noticed she kept on examining him as he looked away again:

"P-Please don't look at me like that..."
:He replied after a while of pause. It seemed strange that this girl kept on looking and examining him over and over. He blinked as he looked at the clock:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Sapphire blinked a few times before resitting on the desk infront of him. She sighed a little bit in annoyance as he completly ignored her question. Then he asked if she would stop lookng at him like that. She raised an eye brow and turned her attention to the window for a moment before turning back to him.
"You havent answered my question. What division are you in, Shinigami?"
She asked, she was probably going to bombard him with quiestion sin the next little bit. As he was talking a few moments ago, she realised that this soft soken person infront of her was no act, this might make things a bit difficult, she was the complete opposite of him. Another thing she enharted from her mother, was her temper and she was growing a tad bit annoyed with all the appologies, but she shrugged it off and waited for him to answer her.

||Kitty's Characters||

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:48 pm
"I'm not in one yet..."

:He replied with a sigh afterwards: "I've only just graduated within this month...and before you ask. I don't know what squad I want to go in"

:He replied, opening his mouth to add something else before feeling a spiritual energy nearby. A loud roar was heard as Kenji's eyes darted open.

He looked over to the window. Smoke coming from a few buildings in the nearby distance as a few people were running.:

"Dammit.." :He cursed, running over to the window. Clenching his fists before he jumped out, landing on the ground with ease:

Hon Hon Baguette.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:35 am

Sapphire listened to him as he spoke, not in a squad yet...humm, interesting. Her parents were once Shinigami's and were apart of the Gotei 13, she forgets what squad they were in but she rememers when she was younger, her mother would tell her some stories about those times. Her favourite story was the one where her parents met...they had met while on a mission; Sapphire smiled a little as she remembered the story. Then all of a sudden she felt something...a hollow.

Kenji noticed it too, though he acted quicker than she did, probably because he was more obligated to do something about it...Sapphire watched as he dashed out the window. She sighed a little bit and went to her seat and laied her head down. She then exited the human copy of her body. She was wearing black shorts and a shinigami top, her hair was still in pig tails; she wore black boots that went up to her knee. Now if students were to come back, they might think she were asleep at her desk and when she was out there, humans wouldnt be able to see her. Sapphire leaped out the window and was following Kenji. She head her hand on the hilt of her sword the whole time...just in case.

||Kitty's Characters||

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum