Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sueki Revamp Grading Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sueki Revamp Grading Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sueki Revamp Grading Empty Re: Sueki Revamp Grading

Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:25 am
[mod]Having read through and seeing no glaring flaws introduced since the previous incarnation, this rework is approved.[/mod]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sueki Revamp Grading Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Sueki Revamp Grading Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:57 am
[mod] There were a few issues i saw. I will list them below.

• [Lovers Bloodline] Sexual burst & [House of Souls] Energy burst: These two need more descriptors in relation to just how much they improve. Reason being right now it is too vague to gauge accurately to justify surpassing ones limits or increasing physical skills.

• House of Flesh] Fleshy Vessel & [House of Blood] Blood Born: These as well need to specify just how much is regenerated. Right now it is of an indeterminate amount of regeneration.

• [House of Wraiths] Moonlit mind: Specify the degree of increase.

• [House of Flies] Enhanced Speed: We need to see the degree in which this is increased.

• Skill sheets: You need to specify at some level what each mastery level can do, this is standard with almost all the other races on site, and allows us to gauge the potency of the skills based on the characters skill-sheet. I don't see that here.

Feeding: the two sub-tier increase can be up to 1-5. After that they can have a + bump until 1-1++. After this i would like to see the increase be based on mastery of the skill sheet.for example, at the advanced skill level they could get the + bump at 1 tier up till 1-1++. Elite can increase a + to their tier up to a max tier of 0-4. Master can increase up to a max of 0-3. Grand master up to a max of 0-3++ After these specified limits it would be a noticeable increase in energy but it wouldn't increase tier.
[/mod]

Sueki Revamp Grading LzZCuy7
Sueki Revamp Grading BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sueki Revamp Grading Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sueki Revamp Grading Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:00 pm
[adm]I'll reserve my judgment until Shizuo's concerns are responded to.[/adm]

Sueki Revamp Grading WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sueki Revamp Grading Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sueki Revamp Grading Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:21 pm
[adm]Lustful Intoxication: The Sueki secretes an invisible veil of adrenaline that causes others around them to feel aroused and physically attracted to the Sueki. This can be used for the Sueki's own personal gain and may lower an opponent's guard in combat. When used by powerful characters, the Sueki may be able to convince them to perform simple commands. This scales with will skills.

- Is this purely a physical thing? Say a character is somewhat cybernetic, would they be effected by this? How long does it stay in effect? Can opponents fight against it?

Cursed Blood: Your blood is poisonous to any but Sueki.

- This doesn't really explain anything. What type of effects will it have on non-Sueki? How long do these effects long? I feel this needs a lot more expanding as it's too vague.

Night’s Thirst: The Sueki secretes an invisible veil of energy that reacts with the energy of others that are nearby, causing their own energy to slowly seep out and be absorbed by the Sueki. This absorption is minor, but can keep the Sueki going for longer than others.

- At what rate does this absorb energy from them? Is there a limit to how much their body can store and absorb? Is there a way to counter against it's effect?

Enhanced Energy Detection: You can track down and locate even the most minute of energy sources from miles away.

- Does this improve as they get more powerful? What is the limit of how far they can sense? Does this take any active or passive focus?

Body control: You may deactivate your nerves, allowing you to feel no pain.

I feel as they get stronger, the duration of time they can spend feeling no pain should increase. This is because it feels like something you'd train to get better at and sustain as I don't think this should be passive. It should be an active ability that takes time to improve at. So I'd like to see some type of scaling on this.

[/adm]

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sueki Revamp Grading Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Sueki Revamp Grading Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:19 am
Alright, I think I've fixed everything.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sueki Revamp Grading Empty Sueki Revamp Grading

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:39 pm
[adm]Alright. Thank you for correcting the things I asked. I'll go ahead and approve it unless any other staff has any problems that they can bring up. [/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum