Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada]

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:11 pm
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] 3igcQu0

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

When her father had called and mentioned he wished for her to meet someone, Ada had assumed, at least briefly, that Yugiri had once more been in town. Of course, that entire stance had been entirely upended when he'd explained the relationship to him. It was one thing for him to start dating, she couldn't exactly say she'd been ready for it, but it would have been at least kind of understandable.

That said, the explanation that his...girlfriend had wanted to meet her for fashion talks, and that she was a big fan, definitely threw her for a loop. She'd have met the girl no matter what, of course, but now it was a matter of curiosity. So, naturally, when Ada got her phone number, she was happy to send a message and set up a nice little meeting at her favorite cafe.

It was an upscale establishment, the sort of place that could only ever be rightfully referred to as a "salon" rather than a bistro or cafe. Rich, dark wooden furniture, ornate decor, all of it reflecting the level of wealth one would surely require to dine here. Of course, that wasn't particularly a way of showing off for Ada, she simply enjoyed it here. For now, she would simply wait for Himiko to arrive.

END POST | DER ÜBERMENSCH

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty Re: Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada]

Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:40 am
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Header4

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

Wowzers, she was totes going to meet the Iron Lady. Her boyfriend's daughter and her future daughter (maybeeeee), anyway. She made sure that she was not late at all but she didn't wanna be too early. That'd be so weird right? To come off to eager like that? It seemed pretty upper-class but she had nothing really fancy to wear, well not here anyway and dipping back up seemed a little excessive- Not really, she'd have totally done it if she had the time and that she did not.

"Hi hi. I'm super sorry, omg. I'm so late."

Barely even.

"I'm Himiko. It's amazing to meet you, gosh. You're so pretty and I love your shoots. So much style you got girl~!"

In the nervous fashion her voice went a mile a minute going from one thing to another.

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Gamma_Signature
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] CHARACTER_LISTFur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] GRAPHICS_THREADFur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:51 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

If Ada was being totally frank, even as Himiko approached her table at the cafe, she had been completely unaware that this was who she was waiting for. She would have assumed it was simply a fan of hers, but the mention of being late made it quite clear who this was.

"Ah, no no, I only arrived a few minutes ago myself, there is no need to apologize. It is an absolute pleasure to meet you, Himiko. It means a great deal to me to hear you are a fan of mine."

Gesturing to the seat opposite herself, Ada took a brief moment to collect her bearings on the situation, discern that, yes, this was indeed the young woman that her father was...dating. She certainly would not have anticipated this, not in many ways. Her appearance, her manner of speech, all of it was exceptionally far from what Ada might ever have assumed her father might be attracted to.

"I must admit that I wish to ask as to how your relationship with my father began, but before anything else I would wish to get to know you."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:34 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"How we met?"

She missed the part of asking about her, instead going straight for the cute romantic way that they had ended up together.

"Haha, well. We met in a cafe, a bit like this one. At a table. Kind of like this one. So he was such a gentleman and he let me sit with him since there were no other spots. We got talking and we shared a lot of interests so we ended up getting outdoors and hanging out, he's adorbs and we spent the day together and one thing lead to another."

Thinking that she got the whole thing covered she excitedly awaited to hear what the Iron Lady herself had to say about it. It was totally cute right? She was so excited that her tail was flicking and her ears twitched in anticipation.

Fur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] CHARACTER_LISTFur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] GRAPHICS_THREADFur and Iron [Himiko, Ada] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:16 pm

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

Well, Ada supposed, if nothing else, that she had to commend the earnestness that this young woman had toward all of this. She likely didn't need to worry overmuch about any duplicity, though it was never completely off the table. Though one thing did certainly catch her attention...

"Yes, my father certainly is quite a gentleman, though I think some would call him a bit too old fashioned. I must admit a small measure of surprise that the two of you would share so many interests. Few of my fans would tend to travel in the same sorts of circles that he does, you understand."

The excited gestures were certainly not lost on Ada, and she did rather wonder if her father found those particular traits attractive. Of course, perhaps she would rather not ask that question.

"Ah, but I do hope that does not sound critical. I am actually quite thankful that he has found this sort of relationship with someone of a brighter disposition than himself, and I am sure that it does him quite well."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:35 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Ahaha. Don't be silly, a girl's not afraid to get a bit dirty you know. Getting outdoors is a blast!"

Wow. She was so giddy about it all, heart was just going doki doki at this whole thing you know. How could her heart not be racing when she was in this totally stressful situation of meeting her boyfriend's super esteemed daughter who was super amazing and a total idol. The Iron Lady was gonna be her step-daughter (maybe!).

"What do you mean brighter disposition? He's super chirpy around me, I think... You don't think he's faking it do you!?"

Uh oh. The sudden idea that Erchanhardt might be faking being happy with her because he didn't want to upset or disappoint her was an awful thought. That wasn't what Ada was insinuating though right? She was totes just reading between the lines too much. Hopefully. Maybe... No way!

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:58 am

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

"I certainly agree, but I think most women such as us would not. That is their loss."

Ada certainly did not mind grouping herself with Himiko in that way, an admittedly calculated gesture to demonstrate that she did not intend to keep her at any sort of distance. At the fox's worried exclamation, however, she gave a reassuring wave of her hand, before reaching across the table to place it on Himiko's shoulder.

"No, he is not the sort of man who would aim to decieve you, even for something such as that. If he has been so bright in your presence, then I have every confidence that it is because you inspire such earnest joy in him. It would not be in his nature to enter into a relationship with you only to string you along in such a manner."

Hopefully that was reassuring enough, but it did ultimately feel a touch hollow. It was reassuring, yes, but Ada knew that it was somewhat impersonal. Despite the fact that it perhaps would have seemed like she was overstepping just a touch, she did not think that what she chose to say next was terribly out of line.

"I have not heard him speak nearly so happily about anyone since my mother's passing. He holds you in quite high esteem, of that I'm certain."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:25 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Phew. That's good to hear. Y'had me really sweating there you know. He's great, and so good with Tenken too."

She was so visibly relieved to have that weight off her shoulders. It'd break her heart to know that he was actually just playing along to make her feel good. Even more because she knew she wasn't the brightest of the bunch but she thought he did seem to be genuinely enthusiastic to see her and so to have it affirmed by someone that knew him so well made her happy.

"You're so tall and pretty, gosh. So adorable, you're way prettier in person."

Another tangent of complimenting her, despite the fact that she was dating her dad. Himiko was still a very avid fan after all and a girl needed to be able to fangirl a little bit. Didn't she? Even if she was derailing the conversation a little bit in doing so.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:25 pm

ADALWOLFA BURGSTALLER

Ada thought briefly to ask about who (or what) Tenken was, but ultimately it did not feel especially pertinent at the moment. She could ask later on when more immediate questions had been put out of the way.

"Ah, thank you very much. You are quite lovely yourself, you know. I have little doubt you would do well in front of the camera."

A collected, confident smile accompanied the compliment, and though Ada couldn't say she was outright trying to convince Himiko to consider an offer like that, she did find the idea at least agreeable. If nothing else, it would give her someone to speak with at shoots beyond the vapid airheads who tended to surround her.

"But you work already for the Gotei, yes? I would not wish to interfere with your career, and my father has mentioned that you are rather diligent about having your work finished before attending to your personal life."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:26 pm

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Ahaha. You're right. It'd be totes immature of me to try and overwhelm myself with more work."

There was a small stupid smile on her face though at the fact that she apparently had the aptitude for it. She could sit here a little embarrassed to be complimented by an idol like that but also it was alright to be vain a little bit now and then?

Maybe it was a little awkward for her that she was looking like a vapid airhead just getting lost in her thoughts. Nothing wrong with being a little switched off, right?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum