Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
MorpheusDavol
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_vote_lcapFeels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_voting_barFeels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_vote_rcap 
ForgottenMercy
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_vote_lcapFeels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_voting_barFeels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] I_vote_rcap 
Iori
Lillian
Gamma
Locke
Mirja Eeola
Rawk
THEFROST
Siegharty

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Locke
Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue0/0Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]   Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:52 pm

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] 2ErbFt1

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | OFF DUTY

The City of Lights looked a shade greyer than the last time Alastair had seen it. It was not the city that had changed though, it was him. The vibrant gardens that sprung up between buildings of blinding white tiles were no longer so luminescent, instead, there was just a sea of muted greens and blues. He was lucky to still be walking he supposed, especially compared to many of the other Jefferson survivors from the Vandenreich, but that was hardly a comforting thought.

Though certainly able to walk, Alastair was also far from uninjured. His left arm hung loosely in a sling, a fracture - the medics had said - likely caused when he had plummeted from the sky to evade an attack. A few blemishes did also adorn his pale face, nicks and scrapes from various close calls, but they could easily be masked away or covered with a wayward plaster. Still, he wore the scars in some dour display of resolve with a coat thrown over his shoulders to cover the arm-sling.

Perhaps he should still be resting, but he'd promised that lady another date not a week ago, in fact, and the thought of failing to come through on that promise had been driving him forwards ever since he had woken up on the flight back to headquarters. Not that Sophie Geisleitt was exactly the type of woman to appreciate such a self-serving gesture, as far as he understood her, but there was a selfishness to it too that Alastair did not wish to acknowledge too. Beneath a thick layer of nonchalance and perseverance, he wanted to think about something that wasn't the mission.

Instinctively he raised a hand to buzz up to Sophie's apartment but picked the wrong hand, and a burst of pain shot up his arm. Grimacing, he raised the other arm and keyed in her apartment number.

One Eternity Later | END POST
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]   Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] EmptyToday at 5:40 am

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Header2

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

Working hard and driven she was, various files messily over her table while she went over the logistics of operations that were being planned. She had been meaning to look into the result of Jefferson but there was so much else to be doing and getting time off to stick her nose where it didn't belong was not an option for her at the minute.

She was sitting on the floor in a shirt and shorts, hair left in a mess since she wasn't going out today so she hadn't bothered to get dressed. A resounding sigh as she reviewed the current class she was overseeing and their grades in terms of performance. She took it pretty importantly given that these recruits were going to be future members of the Vandenreich, she didn't like the idea of some who weren't up to snuff remaining inside their current class and people who advanced much more quickly being held back.

"Ugh. I told him I don't want to be bothered today."

Sophie complained, expecting the face of Domino to appear and insist on asking her to sign off on something. Without bothering to check she hit the button to let him in and await the sheepish face of her subordinate, an unhappy scowl on her face while she stared at the apartment door waiting for Domino to knock.

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

Locke
Established Member
Locke

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue0/0Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]   Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] EmptyToday at 1:41 pm

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] 2ErbFt1

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | OFF DUTY

He had expected her to speak to him, some form of greeting at least, that it was almost peculiar to just hear the buzzing of the doorlock as a muffled series of words was all that came across the intercom. Had he done something wrong, perhaps? Or was there something else at work that he did not yet understand. He considered, for a moment, whether to buzz again or not. The thought crossing his mind that perhaps she had not noticed that it was him. But he had not known Sophie to be an air-headed woman, she clearly wanted him inside else she would not have pressed the button to give him access. So inside he went.

There was nothing peculiar about this, he told himself as he began the ascent to her apartment, nothing at all awkward was going to happen and everything was going to be fine. And then he was at the door. Half a hundred things raced through his mind in that moment. Should he have dressed smarter? Should he have brought flowers? Chocolates? Should he have called ahead to confirm? It went on and on.

But he silenced the voices and stepped up to wrap his knuckles against the frame. If he could stare down a demon without flinching, how could he let his nerves get the better of him now?

Three sharp knocks, orderly and precise, before he took a step back and waited. A hand swept through his hair, pulling crimson strands back over his head in a sweeping fringe, as the slightest ghost of a smile crossed his lips.

One Eternity Later | END POST
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]   Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] EmptyToday at 1:54 pm

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie] Header2

SOPHIE GEISLEITT

That was weird, the knocks were completely off she thought while picking up the coffee on her table to sip at. Trying to make sure her scowl was really good to make it crystal clear how annoyed she was at the poor second-in-command who was not actually here. After a small pause she opened the door ready to confront him.

"What did I say about bothering- Huh."

Her angry tone lost all its bark only to be replaced by a meek sound of surprise and humiliation. Hot coffee spilt all down her front when she dropped it and sent her backwards a little while trying to hold the fabric away from her skin. The scene of embarrassment felt like it lasted a lot longer than it did before she took a few steps forward again and pulled him into a big hug.

"You're back. I... I haven't read the reports."

She'd heard they were awful from regular chitchat. The casualties were tremendous and she wondered if she'd have opened the files and seen his name amongst the deceased when she had gotten around to them. It wasn't pleasant to hear from her second in command that some of her men had began to refer to the division that had ended up being assigned to arrange funeral logistics for the many dead had been called the graveyard because of how grim and how many hours they spent combing through the results.

"Are you okay?"

ALBEDOCHIFFREN ADMIN | END POST

Feels like Forever [Alastair, Sophie]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to: