Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 Empty Re: Come on, talk to me!

Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:39 pm

Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 200

Hono was glad Asami laughed at her sudden random joke. Good to know that she found it funny... Hono sat down once again, leaning back in the chair letting out a slight yawn. Was yawning unprofessional? Probably but Hono didn't really mind it. She looked towards Asami, watching the woman. She was going slower, maybe she didn't find them at first? Well, she just hoped that the officer would find what was needed.

"Right! I'll be the best of the best after a while so just stay tuned! I'll shoot right past all of yah!"

Hono was confident in her skills, really wanting to get better.

"Murasaki is... really kind, plus she gives me really good tips! Her sword skills are incredible, so I'm trying to match up with her skills. She's also pretty laid back, but she really wants me to improve!"

That was... a vague explanation, though Hono didn't know what else to say. She looked at Asami, thinking for a moment before speaking up.

"How strong are you actually?"

She suddenly asked, looking at the officer, raising an eyebrow. Maybe that was prying a little bit? Hono was just curious about what kind of powers she had.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:08 am

Come on, talk to me! - Page 2 QBwp8R0

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

"I look forward to seeing you try."

Her smile turned a shade menacing at that passing comment, almost inviting the challenge that Hono had so brazenly thrown out. But it wasn't overly malicious, just a little threatening.

"The Captain seems to have many fine qualities for a teacher, though many that find themselves in such positions often are. Might be a good idea to talk to her about the spirit problems, I feel like she's got something of a headstart on whatever real help I could offer."

Asami continued to work through the period of silence that followed, picking through the files until she found one that she sought. Turning it on its side, as she had done previously, she thumbed through the contents for a moment before pulling the whole file out and beginning to compare it with her own data. It was only when Hono spoke again that she stopped and turned, putting a finger over her lips in contemplation.

"Strong enough to be good at what I do, but with plenty of room for improvement. Maybe I am just like you, still trying to get stronger, just a little further down the path."

Burning the midnight oil | END POST

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:19 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 150

Another person supporting her? Well that just made her wanna work harder! The Shinigami cracked a smile, she couldn't back down from a challenge! Looking directly at Asami, Hono's smiled shifted into a smirk.

"Well! Just you wait! You're gonna remember when I was just a regular Shinigami! Well, yeah, she's been trying to talk to my spirit, so she's kinda like... the messenger?"

It was hard to explain... but Hono just moved on with the conversation. Listening to Asami explain how strong she was. It was good to know someone was similar to her. Once the officer was finished Hono would speak again.

"Well, it's good you wanna improve! I love training, it makes me feel... good? You know?"

She raised an eyebrow, she shrugged a bit looking at her. Not sure how to explain her training habits. She always felt like she was improving which was really nice.

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:53 am

"One of the unique perks of her situation, I presume. But there is still only so much that others, even the good Captain, can do to help. Keep at it."

That was something she truly believed. Even for all the help in the world, there came a point where you had to push forwards alone and forge your own path. She had done so for a while now, but perhaps it was again becoming time to consult with others more experienced than herself.

"There is a thrill to learning something new, to genuinely feeling your body or mentality change, that nothing else truly compares to."

Taking some notes as she went, Asami powered through the cross-referencing process with the speed of a natural bureaucrat. There had been some discrepancies, but it appeared like she could resolve them and then resubmit the correct version of the 5th Division form without too much effort.

"You can find me around the barracks on late nights like tonight, or just tucked away at 5th Division headquarters, if you have something more direct in mind for training."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:04 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 146

The Shinigami understood what she was saying. Hono couldn't agree more, in the end, YOU were responsible for your growth, an amazing teacher could only carry you so far, you had to put your all into it.

"Yeah, I agree. Absolutely, I always love getting stronger, I can feel how badass I'm gonna be~"

Oh! Was she being offered an opportunity to train? The red-head eyes lit up, cracking a smirk. Her eyes widened a bit, she had a fire burning bright in her eyes.

"Oh~ I kinda like your implication lady! I'll take you up on that offer! I'll be able to beat anyone after a while~"

The Shinigami gave a thumbs up, a warm smile filled her face. It seemed when it came to the idea of training she was eager! It was her number one goal! To get strong and make the Gotei proud of her.

Coding in Template By:

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:32 am

Again, Asami chuckled softly. She did not mean to offend Hono by dismissing her words, but she did rather enjoy the girl referring to herself as a 'badass'. She shouldn't laugh too hard either, perhaps there was a day when she would come to regret it and the woman was still so incredibly polite.

"I'm sure we will see about that all too soon. If I catch you at the barracks then I will assume you have come for a lesson, the least I can do is see how badass you are.

Tidying up the form, her work now very much completed, Asami slotted it back into the vast filing cabinet and began to push it closed. She would have to edit some more documents back at the 5th but it was hardly a disaster as much as it might have been. Smiling in Hono's direction, she shook off her hands in a quiet effort to cool down from the rapid searching that had just occurred.

"Anyway, I'll be getting out of your hair for the night, Miss Hono. As much as I could stay and keep you company, there are other duties to fulfil before the night grows too old. Perhaps I will see you around though, so I shall keep my eyes peeled."

Offering a curt bow, the officer waited for any closing remarks before she turned to depart. This would likely not be the last time that they met, given that Asami had offered her services as an impromptu training partner, but she would not have minded killing another hour or two nattering away.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:22 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 112

Hono liked Asami's way of speaking. The Shinigami would nod at her proposition. She already trained a lot, so having someone to give her some lessons would be great!

"Just you wait~ I'll show yah how great I really am! Thanks for the offer~ I'll for sure take you up on it!"

Was she overconfident? Probably... but she was gonna do her best to show Asami how gritty she was. After all, if she didn't push herself, she was never gonna catch up and punch Alyssa in the face.

Miss Hono... that was weird to hear, but she kinda liked it. "I get you. But yeah! You'll defiantly be seeing ME around!"

Coding in Template By:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum