Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Empty First step [Tento/Kobayashi]

Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:29 pm
Some time had passed since Tento's chanced encounter with Koyo. The student took some time, but finally found the nerves to send out a letter to Captain Kobayashi. With a little asking around and figuring out information, which honestly did not take much time given the fact that he was a Shino academy student and thus, was easy to find out which division they were apart of. People just thought Tento was moving early and was trying to figure out a possible division to join. And with only a few days Tento had found out that Captain Kobayashi was in charge of the 4th division, the combat division of the Gotei Soul society.

Writing the letter though, was a harder matter, and one that took a few more days of Tento writing a start before erasing it. After several attempts, the man decided on a straight forward letter while being respectful, this was a superior's time after all. In the letter, Tento was short, saying hello and greeting Captain. Starting that a previous student that just graduated said that they had a prodigy and masterful level in the art of Hoho, and that he was trying to better himself in the various ways of a Shinigami's abilities. Given that, he hoped to take a moment of the man's time to get advice and learn from him. Either through letters or having the chance to do in person lessons if it was every good for him.
Anonymous

First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Empty Re: First step [Tento/Kobayashi]

Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:23 pm

First step [Tento/Kobayashi] 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

Yoshitsune read the letter, the disappointment of Koyo fresh. His face came with a frown as he made a choice. Today he would leave Hanako with the paperwork requiring doing. Today he would visit the student who requested help. Yoshitsune, on prior occasions he gave impossible tasks for them. At one point, he asked a student to perform two hundred flash steps. They barely could perform twenty of the technique, and collapse came. Putting his Zanpakuto in his sash, he left his Division and the office of Squad Four. He would find the location of the student in question.

Finding someone wasn't complicated; as a Captain, he asked a teacher. The teacher gave him the location of the student. He requested that the teacher go and fetch the student. Yoshitsune wouldn't play hide and seek with the sender of the letter.

He looked around the Academy grounds and selected an area. It has some trees that would work well for it. Yoshitsune closed his eyes for now and meditated on the situation. It was rare for anyone to be interested in Hoho; it wasn't as flashy as Kido, Hakuda, or Zanjutsu. So it didn't come often, but when it did, he provided a lesson. It was not like his Division were actively hunting anything. Truthfully this was a needed diversion from events with Elyss Kishimoto.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Left_bar_bleue0/0First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:34 pm
Tento sat in his room, his sword out of its sash, laid out horizontally in his lap. His eyes were closed and his hands on his sword, carrasing it as if it was a part of him. Because it was a part of him after all. The left hand on the hilt, the right hand resting on the blade. His flesh feeling the cool metal of his sword, feeling the sword was calming, comforting at times, but also stressful.

It had been a few years now since Tento had found himself living in the other world. The world, less big and daunting to him then before, it was still that way, but lesser now. The time at the Shino Academy, three years, had aided in that progress, him adjusting to knowing that he indeed was dead and coming to terms with that. Two years he had made friends, learned from people and put himself on the course of becoming a Shimingami. His martial arts skills transferred from his living life, and through all the tests and challenges so far, we still his best weapons. But he was becoming more diversified. Kido, the art of the sword, and footwork, was becoming more accessible to him. But still he had much to learn.

In this year Hanako and Koyo, two upperclassman that had aided Tento a little bit had been out of the academy now for awhile. He wondered how the two were doing? What divisions they had found themselves in?

Knock Knock.

In the middle of his contemplation, it appeared someone was at his door today. He wasn't expecting anyone. But from the voice he could tell it was a teacher at least that he had heard about in the halls. But what would they have a need for him? With no time wasted the young man got up, put the sword in its sash and placed it on his body and went to answer the door. The teacher spoke quick and with urgency, telling Tento to come at once for there was someone important that wanted a word with him.

Quick steps were heard as they went off, Tento asking one question along the way before being satisfied. Who was the person? Captain Kobayashi. Joyish news! The captain had responded to the student's letter, and even took the time to come in person!

In a short time after Tento arrived along with the teacher. The teacher bowing and saying that Tento was present and if anything else was needed to let them know. Follow his que, Tento bowed as well, watching the Captain mediate. Just what could he be thinking about?

"Hello Captain, thank you for responding to my letter. I hope I didn't take away your time from your duty".

First step [Tento/Kobayashi] Tentos10
Anonymous

Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:06 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Yoshitsune's lips pulled upwards into a soft smile, recognizing the student as they came. It was good to see them motivated for training. But understanding limitations was essential for anyone. Yoshitsune waved a hand to the left, slightly dismissing it for now. The issue of him being busy, not being that big of a deal. Yoshitsune had decided to put his paperwork to his Vice Captain for this visit to happen.

In short of Hanako chose to beat the student to oblivion later, he'd know why. "Not to worry, I left my Vice-Captain to handle it." He said, confident in her ability to stamp those papers. Though his Vice-Captain likely hated the entire idea. It was what kept the ship floating on this wavy course. He took a step forward, everything accelerating around him quickly. Until his figure appeared behind the male, he looked him over, kneeling and looking at his legs. Rubbing his chin as he examined the muscles. He walked around the student in a circle, thinking for a moment.

"Hm, not developed entirely yet, so turning will be problematic. I'd say you are dealing with a supply and demand issue. " He said before coming around to the front. He pointed towards the boy's chest before speaking.

"You are asking the body to do stuff it hasn't been developed for yet, your energy either. You can't do a sudden sharp turn without doing a regular one first. You got to build the muscles and skills up to execute stuff. I can help out if you want, but it's not a quick thing." He said after lowering his hand Yoshitsune had several techniques. One he was rather fond of using involved quickly shifting speeds.

He could create clones with his as well but found it to be a problem sometimes. "You will feel this tomorrow and many days after; building these muscles hurts."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:48 pm
So this is Captain Kobayashi... It was kind for the Captain to decide to be present physically, amazing to see an actual captain here. The aura and spiritual pressure, the power of him was worlds away from Tento and what he had felt so far since he entered the soul society over the last few years. It was probably only due to him holding back and restraining his influence massively that Tento could be concious around him, let alone walk as far close to him as he was currently.

Tento watched with a hand wave that Kobayashi shifted his comment away. A sign perhaps that t was not an issue or that much of a big deal to him. From the sounds of it, whatever it was that he had to deal with today, his Vice Captain would be able to handle it. Whoever it was.

That was not the concern right now though. In an instant it felt like Kobayashi had vanished and reappeared into reality. Leaving Tento's eyes, from existence say from the faint feeling of his reishi Tento could still feel, but not keep track of, before appearing back into the world and Tento's point of hearing. Behind him. The sudden 'pop' of Kobayashi back into the world and his voice made the young student jump, instinctively moving forward further away from Kobayashi by a step or two.

It was odd...seeing how the man broke down Tento's body. Like he was an objective thing to be examined and details decided by. It was useful, facts, and truth towards the situation at hand they were trying to handle. The same way that Tento thought at times. It was still weird to hear it for once instead of speaking it at times. It was something he knew already, the time over the two years he spent on bettering himself in all the areas of study showed him that. He had not completely mastered or gotten adept with moving with Hoho front and back, how could he try to do complex moves such as last minute adjustments mid stride? He had will and determination to reach it though adn he would continue to put in the work for it until he did.

Kobayashi was now back in front of him. "I have never been afraid of doing something that took awhile. Nor is it really a concern with me feeling the pain after training hard and pushing my body. I just want to know the steps of how? How can I even get better with how Hoho works firstly before I can do more?".

Anonymous

Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:50 pm

FILLER TEXT HERE

Yoshitsune was pleased with the resolve of the kid. He drew a set of lines as he laid out the exercise. This would be fairly taxing but seem easy enough to perform. He created a triangle sidewalk-like path with the stick. "The objective of this training is simple. The path I am making is something to get your muscles used to it. People turn corners on sidewalks, crossroads, and many other things. Doing so at a high speed requires the presence of the mind of surroundings. " He tossed the stick off to the side and walked into the path for a moment.

"I recognize the path as I come upon it; I see the turn I have to make. I know the angle and how much room I have to move with. This comes from experience and practice. Spatial awareness is the key thing for this to work. "
Yoshitsune said, explaining as he walked and took the turn around the tree. It wasn't about how fast he did it, only being aware of it. The shortest distance needed to make the turn wasn't important. It was about being able to turn and make a move.

"He walked back towards Tento now; walking to his side, he smiled a bit. "So what I'm going to do is show you the angles. I realize that just doing the steps would be hard. So if you are alright with it, I'll bring you with me." He said, waiting for an answer to be given on the subject. Once he obtained the permission, he walked behind Tento putting his arm over the boy's shoulder.

With one movement, he took a slow step, making the turn crisply and cleanly. Showing the precise moment he did so to Tento for him to observe how it felt. This wasn't his fastest speed, but instead a speed he felt that Tento could reach for and moderately obtain.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:42 pm
Confidence, determination was glued on Tento's faced as he watched the Captain's next move. With deliberate and swift motions, the man took out a piece of stick, god know's from where though. Tento had no idea. And began to draw a series set of lines that Tento would soon learn was for a exercise. It seemed Tento's answer and will to improve pleased the Shinigami before him and he was willing to indeed train the man for a short time, doing whatever this was. Just from looks and without Kobayashi saying anything else, Tento thought it would be simple enough, something to deal with lines. Perhaps space control and how one moved their body??

Soon Kobayashi was done drawing the circle. The lines creating a simple triangle sidewalk-like path with the stick. And then the man began talking to him and Tento opened his ears even more to pay attention to the lesson plan and description. In explanation, it was simple at least, the path was a tool to get Tento's body, his muscles and their memory used to well doing motions. The actions Tento was working on was easy, people walked, jogged, ran, jumped, turned corners on sidewalks, crossroads, corners; regular day stuff that you would expect. Doing it at high speed required anything you would expect a tough manuever from an althete doing their sport; strength, speed, control, and practice. But most importantly, self awareness of the mind and body. Things he had. He had mental focus, determination, willpower, and the ability to break things down. He just couldn't use all of it. One of the things he was proud himself of was his mind, he just needed to improve even more.

Kobayashi then tossed the stick off to the side and walked into the path for a moment. Doing a short explanation as he did so. Details Tento knew, angle, time; he understood what he needed to do. His body just could not do it yet. It was amazing to hear him though, Kobayashi did it fast, smooth, but it felt that he was not going no way near his full speed. Then he stopped and said he would do it again, but this time bring Tento along.

"Okay, I'm ready". And with that they were off. After that it was that, Kobayashi then walked behind Tento putting his arm over the young man's shoulder. With one movement, he took a slow step, making the turn crisply and cleanly. Showing the precise moment he did so to Tento for him to observe how it felt. It felt different and was not a 'step' though. For the Captain it may have been that way but it felt like a rush. Wind and leaves blew around as the turns happened. Thankfully with his mental focus and the slower pace the Captain was going, Tento was able to feel it and observe everything. The turns and the speed it self that he was aiming to improve to a level closer to.

"Wow....thanks Captain".

The man responded with a nod and smile. Moving his arms away before stepping back. With a sterner but still kind look he told Tento the facts. That this would be hard, and that he would push his body many many times to get to where he wanted. But he could. But his body would fail him a few times first. With a wave he was gone then. Saying that he had to get back to his Vice Captain before she got too mad, and that there were a few other things he needed to take care of before. With a bow Tento thanked the Captain, then began the task to try and do what the Captain did. The sun was still low, not even raising to the sky yet. He had a lot of time to practice on this day off...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum