Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida )

Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:41 am
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 HEADRR_0590-007

She smiled just a bit wider at that, raising both hands, giving the woman the ol double peace signs. "Thank you~!" She chirped, giving zero context for the thanks as she knew VERY well that this woman could probably heel-turn on a dime out of spite. A brief moment was taken to think.

"Hmmm, not afraid of me huh? That makes sense I suppose. Super a relief though, people who are afraid of me can get super annoying. Soooooo is that all you needed from me? Or shall we start talking about cute boys and shopping?" She ventured idly, taking a step toward the woman's desk. "I'm also a little curious. I was under the impression that Cyrus simply wanted me to be kept an eye on while I did my work in the Sternritter. But with how you're going on, it almost sounds like you're trying to pull me into your little group. Or has the Sternritter's Administrator already given the authorization to pull it's members into your operations as needed?" She asked with a slowly widening smile.

Once again, being intentionally obtuse, but it didn't hurt to poke around just what the power dynamic was around here. WAS this woman given expressed permission to access her? Or was this simply an authority inherent to her division? Was Helle aware that Reida was taking these liberties? Would she care? Probably not in Giselle's case, but even if Giselle was what she was, she was still reasonably a member of the Sternritter, so it didn't hurt her to perhaps poke around that nuance of the situation.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida )

Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:34 am
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 UE9X4Dv

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Most people probably oughta be afraid of ya. I just don't see no reason I should be."

Reida raised an eyebrow at Giselle's line of questioning, and she felt somewhat confident that if she did still smoke, she would have been by now. Everything about the woman just annoyed her, to a degree that couldn't really be called significant. Just enough to be vaguely unpleasant.

"What, didja think I'd just being shadowin' you when you went off on assignments? I ain't your only handler, God help the rest of 'em. When you're with me, we're doing what I do. Last thing I need's someone like you on all my paperwork."

Not because she actually thought she'd have much trouble keeping the woman in line. Reida just didn't like the thought of actually having to care about her well-being.

"When you're with me, we're doin' my job. Sorry, ain't got a license to show you. Just take my word for it, or ask your boss if you wanna make sure I'm not lyin'."

END POST | HUNDRED PROOF MEMORIES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:15 am
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 HEDAA_56814324_p1

Giselle raised a brow at that. "Oh?~ And why is that?" She chimed with intrigue. Because at this point why not?

As for the rest of the information, that certainly was interesting to note. But she didn't let that show on her face. Instead her eyes got super wide, a soft gasp of excitement bubbling up for her as she reached up to touch her own cheeks. "We're gonna be WORK BUDDIES! I KNEW you liked me! Oh this is gonna be fun! Secret Agents, you'n me! Ooh, should we come up with code names?!" She asked excitedly, more or less on autopilot airhead mode as she internally mused over the situation.

So she really WAS being just plucked from Sternritter operations to get in on this Albedo business. She probably shouldn't even bring it up with her own direct superiors, chances were they would authorize it anyway. No.... either her overseers were already aware or Reida was just THAT confident that they would give the OK. Or she was bluffing. But well, that had it's own complications. Not like Giselle particularly cared. The fact of the matter was that despite the clear and utter disdain the woman had for her, she WANTED Giselle. Oversight could have just simply been handed down to her underlings. If Reida wanted, this could have just been the last time they ever saw eachother in a professional capacity. And yet she wanted Giselle's abilities enough that she was willing to put up with her presence!

And THAT was just too good~

"Don't worry Administrator Reida~ So long as you're with me, you won't have to worry about a thing!" She noted with a cute wink and an exaggerated salute to the woman.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:38 am

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"No reason I oughta be. Just that simple."

Of course, that didn't explain anything deeper. The real reason she wasn't afraid of the woman was in no small part because of the nature of her own powers. The last thing Reida was afraid of was dealing with Quincy, and one who'd try and mess with her body? Not even something she'd give the time of day.

"I'd say talkin' to ya's like dealin' with a little kid, but I've never met any kid half as insufferable. But if you're gonna get your job done, then I'll like ya fine enough."

Whatever. Reida wasn't afraid to keep Giselle in line, and frankly, she was the sort of woman who could just tune out whatever she didn't feel like listening to. Nice skill to have.

"Just a Coordinator, girl. Don't exactly care one way'er the other, but I oughta correct ya anyway."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:09 am
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 HEADER_uyguywgvdsgsgsvwg3323gv2

The Zombie's expression seemed to take the woman's words in stride, at least initially. It was, however, a short moment after the fact that first comment that caused the woman's expression to ....change. Briefly, the Zombie simply seemed confused, her brows knitting so very slightly as she seemed to take a moment to try and parse something, going almost completely silent. Making a .... mental note.

But as the conversation shifted briefly toward Reida's rank Giselle could not help but tilt her head. Strange, she would have assumed the woman was higher up than that. A coordinator still made sense but she did wonder a little. Who was the administrator? Well she supposed that wasn't quite so important for the time being.

"Understood~ So, iiiiiiis there anything else you wanted to speak to me about? Anyyyyyyy upcoming projects or jobs? Or should I just expect to see you when I see you?" She ventured curiously, as it definitely seemed like Reida was on the 'wrapping up' end of the conversation. Or at least the part where she might segue into something else.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:44 pm

REIDA RAY COPELAND

"Todgestalten doesn't make much of a habit of handin' out plans and plots. We'd be mighty bad at sneakin' around if we didn, don'tcha think?"

The tone of Reida's words was, if nothing else, less mocking than it might have been earlier in the conversation. Giselle had already sort of burned out any particular will Reida had to go back and forth with amusing little jabs, but beneath that joking exterior was a woman who overwhelmingly cared about her job. She was harder to deal with when she wasn't hiding anything, honestly.

"I don't have anything in mind, but we'll be in touch. Odds're good I'll just end up draggin' ya along on the next time I go out. Rather see how useful you can actually be than just leave ya here."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 am
A Glass Ceiling or a Dirt One (Giselle / Reida ) - Page 2 HEDAA_56814324_p1

Giselle quirked a brow slightly at that, about to argue that she had more meant if they had anything immediately to go through, but she supposed the woman's wry reply if anything answered the question anyway. Of course, she herself smiled innocently and raised her hands up. "I'm Sternritter so I wouldn't know anything about that~ But I'll supes keep that in mind." She chimed, tapping her chin for a moment as Reida informed her that she'd probably be pulled along on the woman's next assignment, to test things out.

Ugh.

Truth be told, she was already a little disappointed in the particular use that Reida had elected for her. But she was hardly going to vocalize that contempt. Something something something, signed up for. Blah blah blah, part of a military. "Sooooounds like a plan! Well if that's everything you wanted to go over and you didn't have anything else ya wanted to go over or get out of the way theeeeeeeeeeeeeen anything like, else you wanna talk about?" She asked, grinning and promptly taking a seat and leeeeeaning in to rest her hands on the woman's desk, as if to engage the woman in some sort of casual gossip or personal conversation. Knowing full well that if anything it was probably the best way to expedite Giselle being invited to leave the office and go back to what she'd been doing before being called here: eating snacks and playing with her cat Veal.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum