Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:33 pm
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 X6fsqJn

ARLETTE OVIDE

"Persuasive. That's a word for it."

Arlette could only roll her eyes at that, though it was more at the woman being spoken about than the man she was currently speaking with. Her sister was certainly a topic of conversation, if nothing else, but Arlette couldn't say she'd be bothered if Claudia just replaced her already.

"No, you've already paid more than enough putting up with whatever Eliane put you through on your way here, I'm sure. If you don't have anything booked, you can spend the night here. We've got more than enough space, and you can stay in my suite if you want to pretend Eliane doesn't exist."

To Alastair's benefit, Arlette could not have even begun to care whether or not he was lying about the situation. He was a regular client, and he was with a group that presumably didn't have the manpower to be investigating foreign corporations. If he actually started causing any issues, she was completely confident she could handle him. And, more relevant, it would be on Eliane for inviting someone dangerous up to begin with. Now that was a win-win situation.

END POST | RIGHT HAND OF THE QUEEN
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:39 pm
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 CNkWtvq

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Tourist

The contempt for Eliane was laid on thick, but Alastair did little to defuse that tension. It was definitely something that he both did not want to unpick and knew it was not his place to do so. He had done enough to inform her of what had gone on, better they moved on.

"I would be most grateful, Miss. As long as I am not imposing, of course. Only for the one night, then I will be out of your hair and on my way."

Though it had been left unclear by Arlette, Alastair was very sure in the opinion that her offering her suite meant that she was volunteering her own quarters to give him some privacy. Whether this was - in fact - the case, would likely be something he would discover later.

Browsing Incognito | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:19 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 X6fsqJn

ARLETTE OVIDE

"No, you're definitely not imposing. There's plenty of room, and we can help you figure something out for any other time you'll be in town."

Gesturing for him to follow, Arlette moved from the common room toward the kitchen, not that there was actually much separating the two given the whole penthouse's overwhelmingly open floorplan. Pouring herself a cup of coffee, she took a sip before turning back to him.

"Do you want something to drink? Anything to tide you over until dinner?"

Pulling out her phone, Arlette quickly sent a message to the staff, letting them know to change the numbers for dinner from 3 to 4. That was everything handled there, at least. Now where was Claudia? God only knew what Eliane was telling her.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:36 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 CNkWtvq

"Oh, you are too kind but I cannot say I plan to make this a regular occurrence. My duties with the Vandenreich keep me far too busy to warrant a holiday home or anything of the like."

He trailed after Arlette as she led him into the kitchen, not that she was really leading him anywhere given the design of the penthouse. It was, in my ways, like an even more extravagant version of his own flat - which did comfort him in the knowledge that he had some decent taste. Nodding in the direction of the kettle though, he smiled cordially.

"I will take a coffee as well, straight black, if you are offering."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:04 am

ARLETTE OVIDE

"Always worth having somewhere to stop in when you're traveling, even if it's only something small. Regardless, if you're not looking for anything long term, I'll at least help you find something for the rest of your stay."

At this point, Arlette was simply taking charge of the situation, just generally assuming that neither her sister nor her boss would actually make that sort of offer without some sort of predatory angle to it. She could have gouged him for something more, but that would probably just look bad. Contrary to what those two thought, there was a reason to be nice to people.

Pouring him a cup of coffee, she handed it over to him with the same neutral expression as always, even if there was a general sense that she was doing all this in earnest. She might have been nicer than the other two, but that didn't mean she showed much of anything.

"Anything else I can get you?"

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 am

"I was not planning on passing through the city again, but I have a few spare days left spare before my flight home. It might be prudent to consider what to do with those days if you have any recommendations?"

Taking the coffee, Alastair took a hearty sip before even giving it a moment to cool. Unfazed by the piping hot liquid, he enjoyed the drink in silence for a few moments. This was his actual vacation, he supposed. A few weeks racing around the country and then a few days thrown in at the end to do with as he pleased. Vastime was a big place, likely there were a bunch of tourist destinations, and Arlette was more of a local expert than him. What could it hurt to map that out a little?

"I am quite alright with this, thank you. I can manage plenty until dinner."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 am

ARLETTE OVIDE

"I'll see if I can come up with something."

In truth, Arlette didn't have the slightest clue what in this city was supposed to qualify for a good tourist spot. She didn't work as a tour guide, and her waking hours were generally spent in more productive pursuits. There was a reason her personal portfolio was worth exponentially more than Eliane's, and it wasn't just on account of some inherent superiority. But in this particular instance, said productive pursuits happened to demand she have something for him. She'd figure it out by tomorrow.

Anything she might have said further was quickly stopped by a message to her phone, which she read through only briefly. Setting down her coffee, and giving Alastair the closest thing to an apologetic expression that her bland demeanor could really convey, she stepped a bit closer to him, though didn't actually touch him yet.

"The boss is on her way. I'll need to do a patdown on you, just in case."

She could have waited for him to give her the go-ahead, but she certainly didn't. Arlette simply put her hands onto his shoulders and started checking anywhere she might expect a weapon. Of course, she knew what his actual job was. Even if she found a weapon, she wasn't going to be saying anything. That was probably exactly why Eliane reminded her of the protocol to begin with.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:09 pm

"Thank you, I appreciate the assistance. Do let me know if there is anything I can do for you in turn."

It was truly all he could do to offer his services, whatever she might think he could do for her. Unlike Eliane, who had forced herself upon him in more ways than one, Arlette had been nothing but accommodating without even the slightest inclination that she had anything but a professional approach. Similar, in a way, to Ms Ninsianna though perhaps driven by different intentions. He was just about as satisfied as she could be with this whole exchange when suddenly she was on top of him. Unintentionally, he tensed up as she began to actually pat him down without giving him even a moment to respond.

There was not much to find in terms of mundane weapons, Alastair was not one to carry anything of the sort on him without a very good reason. Even travelling around Vastime was not dangerous enough to warrant a gun or a blade. What she would find if she looked hard enough was his Quincy equipment: Sanrei Gloves tucked in the inside pocket of his jacket, a Quincy bangle on a bracelet around his wrist, and several vials on Ginto tucked away in his trousers if she was in the business of getting very serious with her search. All the same, he did his best to avert his gaze until she was done. He had blushed enough for one day, the last he needed was further trouble.

"Oh, of course. I do not have anything to hide, so feel free to hold on to anything you deem a threat to Ms. Duvalier."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:39 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 3 S9p2qbp

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

Anything that Arlette might have said in reply to Alastair was quickly silenced, as her employer entered the room only a few moments afterward. Of course, Arlette confiscated nothing from him. If he really caused some issue, she could handle him quickly enough to remove the threat.

Claudia's presence, unlike that of her guards, was one which fundamentally commanded respect. She was not a particularly physically imposing woman, but she certainly made up for this with confidence, with an understanding that she was the most powerful person in the room even in spite of the fact that, physically, she could not have hoped to harm anyone else here.

"Good evening, Mr. Eisfluch. I am certainly surprised to come across a client such as you in this part of the world, but it is of course a pleasure nonetheless."

Though naturally Claudia did not deign to wear anything informal when surrounded by others, her suit was more casual than those she typically wore in her day to day matters. After all, this was the closest to a 'home' that she had any particular attachment toward, and she would wear whatever she found comfortable here.

"I am sure that my assistants have already offered you whatever you wish, but I will naturally put forward the same offer. If there is anything I might do for you, do not hesitate to request it."

END POST | THE QUEEN OF CARRINGTON

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:31 pm

At the arrival of Claudia, Alastair snapped to attention as if he was on the drill square. A regimented stiffness took hold as he dropped into a formal bow, before returning to a looser - but still more attentive - stance. Her demeanour alone was enough to demand such a response of him, but he was both a guest and already in debt to her assistants. It was his informal jacket and jeans that tied the whole gesture together, offsetting his formal attitude with a look that spoke of how unintentional this visit was.

"And to you, Lady Duvalier. I am most thankful to your associates for the invitation to join you this evening, but do forgive me if I am intruding on other plans."

Though he had a good half a foot on her in height, Alastair could not help but feel like the smaller one in her presence. Struggling to shake the notion that he was, on some base level, an intruder in her home. Still, even if he did not want to, he was representing all of the Vandenreich. On his life, he would not make a fool of himself any more than he already had.

"Miss Eliane and Miss Arlette have been very welcoming, I could not want for anything that they have not already provided."

He indicated towards Arlette and the cup of coffee, a look of muted thanks though he remained rather stone-faced during the whole action. If they were to dine together then perhaps they could unwind later, but he was all business for now.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum