Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:04 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 0LFS2sV

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

Raising herself up from the water, just enough to now be more or less at eye level with Alastair, Claudia met his gaze with a measured, almost playful intensity. Naturally, she could have simply looked into his eyes with all the fullness of her bitterness and spite, but that would have been counterproductive. And, besides, she did find this little puppy rather endearing.

"A toast, hm? How spirited of you. Shall I have Arlette fetch us something with which to toast?"

Of course, she would likely have something sent out either way, if only for herself. But, then again, perhaps Alastair would partake simply to avoid insulting her. That did sound quite amusing.

"Ah, or ought I send Eliane instead? She did say the two of you were getting along quite well."

The small, coy smile that spread across Claudia's lips made it quite clear that she had at least some knowledge of what had occurred between those two. She knew Eliane would likely have painted the picture a bit differently from how it all happened, but that in itself made it rather easy to discern the truth. Of course, she wouldn't be sharing the full extent of what she had been told, if only to see how Alastair responded.

END POST | THE QUEEN OF CARRINGTON

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:37 pm
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 HbjsNIZ

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Tourist

Holding her gaze somewhat admirably, Alastair watched as she rose to meet him with thinly veiled interest. An eyebrow quirked upwards suggestively as she mentioned sending for a drink, an idea that he was not necessarily opposed to given present company. He was hardly a fiend for such vices, but more than happy to oblige when the scenario arose and equally obligated should she offer it to him.

"I would not mind, if another drink takes your fancy then I would join you for one."

Noting how her lips curled into an impish smile as she spoke of Eliane, Alastair offered a rather hollow laugh before waving somewhat dismissively. Of course, Eliane had spoken of their encounter in the elevator to some extent, no doubt only to his disadvantage even if she did not know it. He could respond harshly, admonish the woman for her advances, but that went poorly for either her or him and he did not truly want either of those options. Better to be coy himself, and let her play this out for a little while.

"I might dare say I had a fine rapport with both of your associates during our brief talks, though perhaps the truth of that lies with them. But they are both interesting women and I would be quite the fool to have a preference."

A lie, poorly concealed behind that faux smile though it did not quite suit him. Alastair had very much a favourite, and it was not Eliane, but he had no intention of admitting as such unless his hand was truly forced.

The Deep End | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:55 pm
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 0LFS2sV

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

"Oh~?"

Well, he was either lying, or simply a man with quite the peculiar taste. But his smile was certainly not the same that it had been, and given his personality, and what Eliane had told to her, Claudia somehow doubted that he would in fact have wished for her presence. But he had put himself into quite the position now, hadn't he?

The catlike grin on her face only widening the faintest bit, Claudia moved to leave the pool, her strokes casual and slow as she had no intention of speeding this process along. Better to make him squirm.

"Then perhaps I will simply have them both attend to you, hm? Though I am certain neither of them would be too pleased to know they have failed to earn your preference, you know."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:08 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 7 HbjsNIZ

"Then perhaps you might keep that secret between us? I would not wish to offend either party if you think that is what such a truth would do. A favour for me, Claudia."

Alastair called after her as she moved to leave, all too aware that he was digging himself deeper and knowing full well that she would only further twist this knife. They might well be listening already, hidden away behind those one-sided windows, but perhaps Eliane and Arlette were both clever enough to work out his true intentions knowing what they already knew. Still, if she kept her word and sent for both of them then he knew not quite what he would do nor even the faintest idea how they would act.

Slowly, he sunk down further against the glass until he was as Claudia had been - little more than his head bobbing above the water's edge. Amber eyes scanning the back wall like an animal of prey trapped in a cage of its own making, though he knew he could not show fear once they appeared.

The Deep End | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:52 am

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

"How very bold of you, Alastair, to ask such a personal favor of me. But I suppose I could do so, certainly. I think you would owe me one in turn, hm~?"

This was certainly enjoyable now, enough so that Claudia would even let Eliane know later to keep her hands off of Alastair. No sense in scaring him away when there was far more entertainment to be found in keeping him around, after all. Summoning both of her guards with a quick message indoors, Claudia took a seat at the edge of the pool and simply watched her guest.

"But I, of course, would be an ungracious host to hold you to account in such a way as that. Call it nothing more than my hospitality."

It would take a little more time before said guards actually arrived, of course. Claudia did naturally inform them to dress properly for the pool.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:39 am

Lurking now barely above the water level, Alastair gazed at Claudia somewhat intently as she took a seat by the pool. He should exit the pool as well, were they to share a toast as he had so flippantly suggested, but he wanted to study her for a moment. She could have asked something more of him and he might well have been obligated to oblige her, but instead, she discarded it as a simple pleasantry so what was he to make of that?

Crossing the distance of the pool in a few strokes, each more purposeful than Claudia's, before stopping in front of her seat. He pulled himself out of the water, leaving it to drip slowly off him as he stood before her. He had simply intended to continue their conversation without shouting across the pool, not that that was too much of a concern for one such as Claudia but it felt easier for him. That was his intention, he supposed he left the interpretation up to her wild imagination.

"And so I am further indebted to you, I suppose. Your hospitality is only growing deeper the longer I stay, and I would not wish to be such a poor guest for all my time here."

He could certainly have said more, but there was enough emotion in his eyes as he looked down at her again. Only, this time, he knew that Eliane and Arlette were coming and had no wish to make a further fool of himself.

The Deep End | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:08 am

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

"No? And how might you wish to repay me then, hm? I had thought we were enjoying this pleasant time together here as more than mere business partners, Alastair."

Claudia allowed the natural allure of her accent to slip through just a touch more than she had been at that last bit, not exactly putting forward her best charms by any stretch of the imagination, but merely seeing if he would take the bait. She knew, of course, that he was a taken man, given what Eliane had told her, but that hardly meant anything to her. If anything, it only made this whole situation that much more entertaining to her.

After all, what would a young lady think of her lover in this sort of situation? She was already quite certain that this sort of thing would turn up in any of the tabloids if she allowed it to do so. Oh, that did sound like quite an entertaining little ploy, didn't it...

"I would not think to bring up debts or business in such a pleasant little moment, but if you insist, then I am always willing to discuss it."

Of course, no sooner had she said as much than Eliane and Arlette arrived on the patio, one carrying a bottle of wine and the other with two glasses. Naturally, they were both dressed appropriately for the pool, and while Arlette simply looked as though it was her job to be here and nothing more, Eliane seemed all too pleased with herself as she poured the wine, bending over in such a way that was quite transparently intended to be provocative.

"Well?" Claudia's tone was not exactly expectant, but it was quite obvious that the ball was now firmly in her guest's court when it came to the conversation. "It is up to you. I am content to take this evening in whatever way you desire, Alastair."

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:25 am

"That we are, I might dare say, so maybe we do not need to talk business. I would not want this pleasant time to pass us by, Claudia. After all, if we are more than business partners, what does that make us?"

He did not quite back down, which surprised even Alastair, but he was actually amused to see how she would respond. Rather ignorant of the fact that she was already well down that rabbit hole and relishing in it. Of course, there was a particular intonation to her words that implied something a little more risqué than he had intended but surely things were not that out of hand, right?

Wrong.

The arrival of Arlette and Eliane brought both a momentary reprieve followed by the swift realisation that it was, in fact, exactly what he was just thinking about. That was rather sobering, as he processed this new suggestion on top of everything else that had been said and done. Was he dancing to her rhythm. or had he walked down this path of his own accord? What exactly had his mouth talked its way into before his brain had finally caught up? And why had the sight of Eliane's smug expression been enough to push him to this conclusion? At least Arlette remained somewhat safe for him to acknowledge, a passing nod perhaps.

Taking hold of the offered wine glass, he contemplated throwing the whole thing back in an instant. But sheer aristocratic principle demanded that he hold his composure during what was about to be an ordeal, so instead, he extended it out to Claudia for that aforementioned toast. Clearing his throat a little, he was thankful in that instant that it would be impossible to tell sweat from the water.

"Well, if I might be so bold, a blossoming friendship would not be a bad start. So, to being peculiar then."

The Deep End | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:49 am

CLAUDIA DUVALIER

Claudia could not hardly say that she was disappointed by the answer that Alastair had given her. If anything, there was something amusing about it in its own right. Had he only now realized what it was that she had been implying? Now she could hardly help but muse on whether or not the man had even been aware of what a lion's den he had walked so willingly into.

"To being peculiar. Quite a toast, Alastair, but I will gladly accept it as the beginning of such a lovely friendship."

Touching her glass to his, Claudia allowed herself a long sip of the rich red wine, a vintage now lost to time outside the handful of bottles in her personal stock. Of course, she certainly could have sent her guards away now, given their purpose for being here was finished, but she always found it quite entertaining to see the tension build between those two.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:46 am

Claudia did accept the toast, not a hint of displeasure amongst her most comely features. So Alastair was once again able to breathe as he took a seat next to her own, a fresh air of confidence slowly replacing that which had been shaken. The taste of wine upon his lips did more to ease the situation, he ha been propositioned by Claudia Duvalier and - for now - lived to tell the tale.

Drinks had been poured yet her assistants remained, a choice he did understand as a further attempt to entice or discomfort him. Neither option quite suited an innocent friendship, but it still partially succeeded in its nefarious goal. After all, it would have been impossible to completely ignore Eliane, who continued in her own manner of throwing out subtly inviting glances and equally distracting poses until by chance their eyes met and Alastair was all too quick to look away. Conversation was the best way to progress, even she would not dare to interrupt her boss, right?

"Allow me to be the first to say that this is a far cry from how I imagined my day would go this morning. From waking in a dainty hostel to drinking fine wine on the balcony of Claudia Duvalier’s penthouse suite."

Again he offered out a toast, more of a thankful nod in her direction than a desire to clink glasses again though the option was there, before refreshing his mouth of that smooth taste. That was what reddened his cheeks slightly, to call it fluster would be totally inaccurate.

They had thrown him well off topic, had the trio of women whose company he still somehow held. Any other man might have melted into the palm of their hand, but Alastair resisted those base urges so fiercely. He did genuinely want to understand a little more of Claudia, he just needed to outlast this latest storm.

The Deep End | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum