Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Family Reunion Empty Family Reunion

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:56 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Family Reunion 6EdIfMt

"Hmm.. Yoriko pondered to herself as she jumped around in the sereitei looking for something to do. But how long has it been..days, weeks ,months ,years? The young shinigami didnt know but it seems like everything has flown by right past her.

The last thing she did was training, but other than that she hasn't been doing much. It sickened her to the core, all this time she could have improved herself but decided to lay around and do nothing.

Hell has anything even changed while she was gone? Or did it remain the same, not knowing where Ari was is another concern. But she probably was doing whatever shenanigans she always does in her spare time. Regardless, she figured to see Henrex for a bit. See how he was doing after all this time, perhaps he can give her some insight on recent events.

So with the sekimon butterfly she went to the human world, specifically Vastime.

At her arrival the banners and people were still bustling as ever people of all ages, genders, and social groups were doing their daily routines.

Not being here in what felt like decades she asked for directions, she asked the locals of where Henrex was. Most didn't know who she was talking about while others ignored her.

"I think he's staying over there. one of the soldiers said, pointing to a small house. That to which Yoriko gave a nod.

"Thank you. she gave a wave goodbye before going to the location. Once she arrived she inhaled and exhaled, before knocking on the door. Not wondering how he would react.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Family Reunion Empty Re: Family Reunion

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:44 pm
Family Reunion ZBd0Iyu

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

Trying to come to terms with being stripped of his rank wasn't the easiest thing. Nevertheless, he tried to make the most of it. But, today, he simply was sitting in his home, reading as he heard a knock at the door. He could sense who was outside, but part of him could hardly believe it. He hadn't seen his adoptive daughter in over a year, but now, here she was, knocking at his door. Putting his bookmark between the pages and setting the book on the table, he silently walked to the door, opening it.

There she was -- Yoriko, standing there. His expression slowly turned into a warm smile as he reached out and gave her a pat on the head, his voice gentle, yet full of love.

"Hey, Yoriko. It's good to see you again."

He took a step back and stepped to the side in the doorway, letting her know that she was welcome to come inside, should she want to. If not, he'd just stand there in the doorway. No matter what had happened in his life, he knew that he would always try and make time for his daughter, to try and be involved in her life and be present for her. He wanted to hug her, to show how much he missed her, but, he refrained. It was an overwhelming amount of emotion to keep in check, but, he managed.

"How've you been? What've you been up to lately?"

END POST
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:57 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Family Reunion 6EdIfMt

It was glad to see Henrex again, his wonderful smile, his calm and caring demeanor, and lastly his courage to teach others in times of need.
Before recieving a headpat once more, it was a warm feeling. Feeling his touch once again.

"Its good to see you again Henrex." as there are so many ways she would smile, and only a few are told with her lips. there are times she smile with the lilt of her voice, or an unexpected bounce in her stride. There are times her smile with your choice of words, or the way she pauses to hear a bird sing. She wasn't a mind reader but she assumed that Henrex's favorite is when she smiles with arms that hug, that pull him close and tell them of their bond.

She watched as he stepped back, letting her inside. To which she obliged, not being in Vastime for awhile; the houses have probably been renovated or something like that.

As entering the house had the same feeling as the calling of a loving mother, as if those rocks could hug in true softness.

"I've been good. The last thing I did was training with some guy named Jaeden. Have you heard of him? she asked, though it was a weird question to ask of him. Whether or not he responded was ultimately his choice, after all they havent seen eachother which seems like decades.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Family Reunion Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Family Reunion Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:41 am
Family Reunion ZBd0Iyu

As Yoriko entered the house, Henrex quietly shut the door behind her, walking over to the couch and sitting down, offering her a seat next to him. He was glad to hear that she was working on training and getting stronger, but the name Jaeden Crow didn't sound familiar. His expression turned puzzled as he thought about it for a minute, not really thinking of anyone that had that name.

Perhaps he had joined the Gotei during the time he had been gone. Nevertheless, Henrex shook his head, a light shrug of his shoulders.

"The name doesn't sound familiar. They probably joined with the Gotei during the time I've been gone and dismissed."

He paused, for a moment, his smile quickly returning.

"I'm glad that you've been training and getting stronger. Have you learned anything new?"

In a way, both of them had changed since the last time they'd seen one another. His own Zanpakuto had changed, and he now had to learn and practice with his new Shikai, and he was trying to find a way to return to his former strength. Or, at least, find a way to temporarily restore his former power. It was still irritating on levels he could scarce describe to have lost that power, and it made him determined not to have it happen again.

END POST
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:22 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Family Reunion 6EdIfMt

The door shut behind the girl, seeing Henrex sit on the couch. Motioning her to come over to which she didnt refuse, sitting down next to him.
As she was asked what she has done after all this time away from him
"I learned more about my strength training, also been working on my zanpaktou. Well mostly my sealed form of course, the road to shikai is a long one."

She said, twidling with her thumbs as she turned her head, observing the house further. Seemed to have pictures of perhaps Vastime soldiers and some man with black hair..looks pretty badass based off looks alone.

"So how have you been? Probably gets lonely not having Arianda or Ulv around to embarrass you. she chuckled, besides having a girl whose part demon and a vizard who may or may not do lewd things was the best part

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 5:19 pm
Family Reunion ZBd0Iyu

Henrex adjusted himself slightly to face Yoriko as she sat down, listening intently to what she told him and nodding in acknowledgement. He knew that the road to Shikai, especially as a beginner, felt like a long one. But, it was well worth the work. Even with the exponential boost in power that a Bankai gave, one's Shikai was still always a valuable weapon, regardless of the situation. He reached over, patting her on the head before his hand returned to his lap.

"It's good that you're improving. The road might be long, but, to me, it's well worth the effort. Even once you've attained Bankai, don't forget about your Shikai. No matter how strong you are, your Shikai and the powers it provides will always be important assets."

He paused for a moment, processing what she had said next. It certainly wasn't the same without Arianda and Ulv nearby. Arianda had her ways of making sure that she saw him, mainly due to his sister's insistence. He chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"It certainly is a lot more quiet around here, but, it's not all bad. Arianda still has her ways of making sure she spends time with me, or, more accurately, vice-versa. Mainly due to Atsuko's insistence. Ulv, however..."

He went silent, his smile fading. Despite everything that she had done, he still never wished death on Ulv. It felt...strange to not have her around. Perhaps he had just grown accustomed to the abuse, more than anything else. Nevertheless, it was the biggest change, and largely what had made him desire to move out. Arianda and Atsuko already had moved out, now in Nevada, and he was on the other side of the world.

"I don't think you know yet, Yoriko, but, Ulv is...dead. I don't know how or why, but...Minatumi has gone dark."

END POST
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:26 am

WANDERING GENIN

YORIKO MORRI

Family Reunion 6EdIfMt

Yoriko listened to his words of advice regarding shikai, it was the first step to a shinigami's progression. Even the most protegious individuals have issues with their shikai. Whether it'd be the zanpaktou spirit wary of trusting them with their powers or something else entirely.

Then...came the hard part. Words that she never expected to hear in her lifetime Ulv was dead? Surely her ears were clogged up as it seemed ridiculous to hear some words. She couldnt help but shake Henrex violently, not wanting to believe any second of it.

"N-No she can't be dead. Tell me your joking!" but it wasn't a joke, Henrex's smile begin to deteriorate tears came as if her pain had at last condensed into a deluge of rain.

"I'm going to kill the person who did this..I swear to god. Thats a promise" Yoriko at this moment was filled with anger and sadness, even if she couldnt put a dent into whoever did this she'd do this for Ulv.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum