Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:28 pm
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Giselle Gewelle
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22252-giselle-gewelle#148396

» Upgrading:

Z - The Zombie: Death Without Fear

In addition to allowing Giselle to reform herself from blood or Zombies after being erased, Giselle similarly has the power to reform those that have been Zombified or killed while in contact with her blood as their existence becomes tethered to her blood just as her own is. By collecting a significant amount of blood, or by using the blood inside an existing zombie: Giselle can reform one of her Zombies over the course of 10 posts, resulting in them being completely restored. This process, however, can be sped up at the cost of quality. She can bring back a Zombie with all skills reduced by 1 rank and Tier reduced by 2 levels (1-3 becomes 1-5) over the course of 3 posts. She can bring back a Zombie with skills reduced by 2 ranks and Tier reduced by 5 levels (1-3 becomes 2-3) over the course of 1 post. This can be performed 2 times per thread (3 at tier 1-5, 4 at tier 0-4, 5 at 0-3, 10 at 0-2)

Similar to her primary ability, Targets who were able to resist Zombification but were still killed and then revived by this ability are not under Giselle's control, and over time will shed her blood from their body by vomiting and sweating it out until eventually they are left with just their own body. Reforming a target in this way removes Giselle's access to reforming them again unless she manages to kill them again. Giselle can also voluntarily extract her blood from the target and relinquish ownership of their Body and Soul, though this generally leaves them in critical condition as a result of being ripped away from Giselle's control.

» Why:

So I was not aware that like...the second quincy war never happened. I flat out just got the timelines wrong.
Her original age was done by: When Ywacht died + 400 ish years for her having existed before she joined up. However, as it turns out, Ywacht died in the FIRST Quincy war, 1400 years ago. A whole ass 1000 years before I thought he did. So, nothing is actually changing about her history...she's just older than I thought.

Death Without Fear:
First and foremost: This is almost entirely simply an extension of Giselle's existing ability to reconstitute herself simply being applied to those who are claimed by her blood. Secondly: Giselle was visited by the ghost of an old Leader, buried inside her when she was given her power to begin with. Her Quincy Powers interrupted her attempt at meditating to dive into her own soul and confronted her with her missteps and fallbacks upon using her powers:
By fundamentally misusing the power from why he had given it to her in the first place to try and free herself from consequence and pain.
Pushing her not only to open herself up to hearing his voice, but also to accepting that her power means so much more than just inflicting her will onto others, her Quincy Powers have shown her her errors in understanding. By accepting this viewpoint, and partially suppressing her own disdain for the man, Giselle has gained insight and expanded how she uses her Schrift.

Truth to be ReVealed

» Extra: This seemed like a very small expansion so like...idk? If I need more threads for justification or like...how much significance and meaning was put into the training just let me know >_>;

Last edited by ForgottenMercy on Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty Re: No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:32 am
ForgottenMercy wrote:
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Giselle Gewelle
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t22252-giselle-gewelle#148396

» Upgrading:

Z - The Zombie: Death Without Fear

In addition to allowing Giselle to reform herself from blood or Zombies after being erased, Giselle similarly has the power to reform those that have been Zombified or killed while in contact with her blood as their existence becomes tethered to her blood just as her own is. By collecting a significant amount of blood, or by using the blood inside an existing zombie: Giselle can reform one of her Zombies over the course of 10 posts, resulting in them being completely restored. This process, however, can be sped up at the cost of quality. She can bring back a Zombie with all skills reduced by 1 rank and Tier reduced by 2 levels (1-3 becomes 1-5) over the course of 3 posts. She can bring back a Zombie with skills reduced by 2 ranks and Tier reduced by 5 levels (1-3 becomes 2-3) over the course of 1 post.

Similar to her primary ability, Targets who were able to resist Zombification but were still killed and then revived by this ability are not under Giselle's control, and over time will shed her blood from their body by vomiting and sweating it out until eventually they are left with just their own body. Reforming a target in this way removes Giselle's access to reforming them again unless she manages to kill them again. Giselle can also voluntarily extract her blood from the target and relinquish ownership of their Body and Soul, though this generally leaves them in critical condition as a result of being ripped away from Giselle's control.

» Why:

So I was not aware that like...the second quincy war never happened. I flat out just got the timelines wrong.
Her original age was done by: When Ywacht died + 400 ish years for her having existed before she joined up. However, as it turns out, Ywacht died in the FIRST Quincy war, 1400 years ago. A whole ass 1000 years before I thought he did. So, nothing is actually changing about her history...she's just older than I thought.

Death Without Fear:
First and foremost: This is almost entirely simply an extension of Giselle's existing ability to reconstitute herself simply being applied to those who are claimed by her blood. Secondly: Giselle was visited by the ghost of an old Leader, buried inside her when she was given her power to begin with. Her Quincy Powers interrupted her attempt at meditating to dive into her own soul and confronted her with her missteps and fallbacks upon using her powers:
By fundamentally misusing the power from why he had given it to her in the first place to try and free herself from consequence and pain.
Pushing her not only to open herself up to hearing his voice, but also to accepting that her power means so much more than just inflicting her will onto others, her Quincy Powers have shown her her errors in understanding. By accepting this viewpoint, and partially suppressing her own disdain for the man, Giselle has gained insight and expanded how she uses her Schrift.

Truth to be ReVealed

» Extra: This seemed like a very small expansion so like...idk? If I need more threads for justification or like...how much significance and meaning was put into the training just let me know >_>;

How many of these can she control at a time? I guess I'm somewhat worried that if I approve this, it'll just be used for her to spam powerful zombies again and again with no real cost besides some energy drain. And it would just be some loop of her using zombies. I feel there should potentially be an additional side effect of her rushing to restore these zombies beside a slight tier drop as I feel somewhat apprehensive with this ability.

No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:51 am
Added a limit to uses per thread
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999No Fear Here | Giselle Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:14 pm
ForgottenMercy wrote:Added a limit to uses per thread

This can be performed 3 times per thread (4 at tier 1-5, 5 at tier 0-5, 6 at 0-3, no limit at 0-2)

I'm gonna request it be limited to 2 times, 3 times at 1-5, 4 at 0-4, 5 at 0-3 and 10 at 0-2. Then I'lll be fine with it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:30 pm
Donezo
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:45 am
[adm]
Alright, I've reviewed everything here and it seems to be in order. I'm gonna approve it and just link the approval of your power upgrade in your app.
[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum