Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
All Noble Things Are Touched [Rukia, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1All Noble Things Are Touched [Rukia, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

All Noble Things Are Touched [Rukia, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: All Noble Things Are Touched [Rukia, Himiko]

Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:10 pm
All Noble Things Are Touched [Rukia, Himiko] - Page 2 MCXlQyO

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Yeah, Shiro, that's him. He's one of the...academy students..."

Rukia's voice trailed off as she said that, knowing all too well that it could probably come off the wrong way given her position as a teacher at the academy. She had been his teacher, yes, but it wasn't like that was the nature of their relationship. Besides, he wasn't that young...

"I can't say I've got many girlfriends, exactly. I'm usually pretty busy, and I spent a while mostly at home handling family duties. Working with all of you has been most of my socializing."

Of course, she'd had friends once upon a time. She'd been able to talk to them about a whole lot of things, but she couldn't exactly afford to get caught up in the past. She had to move forward. She'd learned that from them.

END POST | GETTING TOO OLD FOR THIS

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum