Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
Go down
Locke
Locke
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] Empty Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Lightning Strikes Twice
"Some choose their path, others are condemned to it. Which am I?"

Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] TkN9mFZ

I. Basic Information

» Name: Renjirō 'Wren' Sasakibe (雀部 蓮次郎)
» Alias: The Lazy Lightning Prince
» Age: Early 200s
» Gender: Male
» Race: Shinigami

» Association:
Gotei United - 2nd Division

» Alignment: Chaotic Good
» Marital Status: Single
» Nationality: Japanese
» Sexuality: Heterosexual

» Height: 5'10"
» Weight: Light
» Hair Colour: Ash-blonde
» Eye Colour: Purple

Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] MqHTCaT

I. Personality

Wren is a man who often lives up to the moniker that he has earned, seeming to prefer ignorance over intervention. This is often the truth that he wishes to convey, though, as he tends to consider any of his potential actions thoroughly before finally coming to a conclusion he deems best. If that means that another has already resolved the issue at hand, or it has solved itself, then all the better for Wren. He can be lazy from time to time when dealing with matters that lack urgency or import, but he is not one to neglect his duty when it is called upon.

In conversation, he is soft-spoken and charming in equal measure. There is a natural charisma that comes easily to him even at the most seemingly stressful of times, where he appears to be serene regardless of the situation.

I. History

The

The Present

I. Equipment

Kidō Gun (鬼道を撃つ銃, "Demon Way-Firing Gun"): A shotgun-like weapon that can fire concentrated blasts of Kidō to serve as another delivery system for Wren's Hadō skill. It has a bulky metal barrel with a ridge along the top fastened to a sturdy wooden stock by two metal bands, a metal trigger covered by a rectangular guard, and a detachable metal segment on the top of the stock near the barrel.

I. Powers and Abilities

» Hadō Master: Urahara boasts tremendous amounts of spiritual energy. His energy is intense enough to make even opponents with high levels of energy sweat in fear. When releasing hi

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Gonryōmaru (厳霊丸, "Stern Spirit")

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: Gonryōmaru's physical manifestation takes the form of a man with completely black eyes and long, dark hair, which hangs down in two long bangs that frame his face. He has white cloth wrapped around his forehead, and wears a white robe with baggy sleeves underneath a dark blue vest, which is joined at the front by dozens of large, tan-coloured beads that loop around his shoulders and connect two grey disks; these disks each have a string of small white beads hanging from them and a yellow, lightning bolt-shaped protrusion pointing toward his shoulder. The vest covers his lower torso and legs as well and has a white pocket on either side of its waistline. He also wears grey gloves and boots, which extend up to his elbows and knees respectively and carries a large, shrine-shaped box on his back.

» Inner World:

The Ruined Gate:
Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] Lzzd8CW

» Zanpakutô Appearance: In its sealed form, Gonryōmaru is an average katana with an ornate double-fanned hand guard and a purple handle styled in a diamond pattern.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Pierce the Thundering Skies, Gonryōmaru

» Shikai Appearance: Whereas the previous wielder of Gonryōmaru had used only the basic release phrase 'Pierce', thus transforming the katana into a classical rapier, it is a testament to the strength of the bond between the Zanpakutô spirit and his new wielder that Gonryōmaru takes a different form when Wren releases it. Instead of a rapier, it is now a vibrant purple glaive with a purple shaft and golden details and fixings. The actual blade is also a similar shade of purple, though slightly lighter and wreathed in crackling purple energy.

Gonryōmaru:
Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] BsneZ9N

» Shikai Abilities:

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: Kōkō Gonryō Rikyū (黄煌厳霊離宮, "Yellow-Glittering Royal Villa of the Stern Spirit")

» Bankai Appearance: Renjirō raises his Zanpakutō above his head and produces a bolt of lightning from the blade which extends and transforms into a dome of lightning, stationed far above his head and fastened to the ground by a large number of lightning pillars. A single pillar also reaches from the top of the dome toward the sky.

Kōkō Gonryō Rikyū:
Renjirō 'Wren' [WIP] LLPAr24

» Bankai Abilities:

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Advanced
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Martial Skill: Advanced

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidō: Elite
  • Zanjutsu: Elite
  • Hakuda: Adept