Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wren [WIP] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wren [WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wren [WIP] Empty Wren [WIP]

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:35 pm

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Lightning Strikes Twice
"Some choose their path, others are condemned to it. Which am I?"

Wren [WIP] O6I3YRH

I. Basic Information

» Name: Wren or Renjirō Sasakibe (雀部 蓮次郎)__
» Alias: The Lazy Lightning Prince
» Age: Early 200s
» Gender: Male
» Race: Shinigami

» Association:
Kidō Corps (Vice Kidō Chief, Formerly)
Gotei United - 2nd Division (Formerly)

» Alignment: Lawful Evil
» Marital Status: Single
» Nationality: Japanese
» Sexuality: Heterosexual

» Height: 5'10"
» Weight: Light
» Hair Colour: Ash-blonde
» Eye Colour: Purple

Wren [WIP] MqHTCaT

I. Personality

Wren is a man who often lives up to the moniker that he has earned, seeming to prefer ignorance over intervention. This is often the truth that he wishes to convey, though, as he tends to consider any of his potential actions thoroughly before finally coming to a conclusion he deems best. If that means that another has already resolved the issue at hand, or it has solved itself, then all the better for Wren. He can be slothful from time to time when dealing with matters that lack urgency or import, but he is not one to neglect his duty when it is truly called upon.

In conversation, he is soft-spoken and charming in equal measure. There is a natural charisma that comes easily to him even at the most seemingly stressful of times, where he appears to be serene regardless of the situation. It is rare to see him flustered, as even when surprised he does not easily lose his cool, but there can be moments of emotion or exasperation that blow past this disciplined facade. For, despite all his leisurely attitude and humble charm, Wren is a melting pot of frustration and apathy.

He is driven by a burning desire to enact vengeance for perceived wrongs against his family and his person, of which there are several. He harbours a particular disdain for many of his fellow nobles, especially those that operate within the Gotei, but this hatred is as fickle as the man himself. Many of his comrades are seen as mere tools to achieve this twisted justice. Of course, he does not throw them to the flames at the slightest inconvenience, but he is not above discarding them should there be merit to such a course of action.

I. History

The

The Present

I. Equipment

Kidō Gun (鬼道を撃つ銃, "Demon Way-Firing Gun"): A shotgun-like weapon that can fire concentrated blasts of Kidō to serve as another delivery system for Wren's Hadō skill. It has a bulky metal barrel with a ridge along the top fastened to a sturdy wooden stock by two metal bands, a metal trigger covered by a rectangular guard, and a detachable metal segment on the top of the stock near the barrel. Hadō spells fired from the gun are broken down into an array upon being released, reducing their range but notably increasing their destructiveness and spread. Spells of a great enough base potency (#70+) are simply too powerful to be contained within the weapon and it would break were a user to attempt to channel one through it.

I. Powers and Abilities

» Hadō Expert: Wren was a Kidō prodigy from the moment he first began studying at the academy. Able to cast even complex incantations with effortless grace, he was exceptional enough to be invited to join the Kidō corps after graduating and served as Vice Kidō Chief for several decades before leaving to serve in the Gotei. Beyond his general Kidō capabilities, which far exceed the average, Wren is notably capable in the field of Hadō. Whilst able to perform other spells competently, his skill with spells from the Way of Destruction is comparable to even masters of the craft. Though unable to perform spells of the highest level, he is able to use Hadō up to #89 without incantation whilst greatly minimising the loss of potency by doing so. Furthermore, he is able to weave several Hadō spells together in combination to achieve powerful and explosive bursts of energy far beyond the singular use of those spells.

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: maru (, "t")

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: maru's

» Inner World:

The Ruined Gate:

» Zanpakutô Appearance: In its sealed form, maru is an average katana with an ornate double-fanned hand guard and a purple handle styled in a diamond pattern.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Pierce the Thundering Skies, maru

» Shikai Appearance: It is a vibrant purple glaive with a purple shaft and golden details and fixings. The actual blade is also a similar shade of purple, though slightly lighter and wreathed in crackling purple energy.

maru:

» Shikai Abilities:

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase:

» Bankai Appearance:

» Bankai Abilities:

I. Skill Sheet

General Skills
  • Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Martial Skill: Advanced