Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 629

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Find your Balance (Invite)

Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:53 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) HEADER_59144358_p1
She had never, in those far-off distant days, known that shinigami underwent such ....training. The shinigami of old had been .....heathens, knaves, the kind of scum that employed whatever underhanded tactics necessary. The notion of a formal academy was ....jarring to say the least. She felt out of sorts, which meant that she fit in with the other handful of Substitute shinigami in her class. If she had a mirror she probably would have been a bit dumbstruck by the sight of herself. Garbed in the female uniform of the Shinigami Academy student. Nothing she herself had ....ever really imagined she'd actually get to wear. Or would WANT to wear. Yet here she was.

She lightly tugged at her red hakama thoughtfully, wondering how ridiculous she'd look to those back on earth before she heard the chime in the distance. Right... She glanced to the weapon at her waist and swallowed a bit anxiously. It had been a few days since she'd received her Asauchi and it was .... weird being so close to one of these things. She was to spend every waking moment with this thing, and in time.....it would develop into a weapon she'd use to keep the balance.

"You awake in there?" She murmured under her breath, lightly resting her hand on the hilt and wincing a bit as she felt ..... an odd sensation, one that made her remove her hand. Supposedly it would take time before she could hear the voice of her Zanpaku'to. She wasn't sure if she was looking forward to that....... Sighing, she turned her attention forward and strode down the hallway as her peers moved alongside her, heading away from the classroom. Another day another lesson about protocols, history and .... a lot more than she had expected. Her brain already felt like goop. She needed to relax. She adjusted her path and started moving toward one of the doors leading outside. She wouldn't have another class until this afternoon. Better time than any other to unwind a little.
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Joined : 2016-10-29
Posts : 585
Age : 20
Location : The Dance Floor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:50 am
Find your Balance (Invite) Kyukaku-post-header
Kyukaku, on the other hand, had always expected herself to be in the academy. While having not been born into any of the fancy noble families nor having any skills or not, becoming a shinigami was one of her dreams in life so of course, it was going to happen. Though, now that she was here things have been much different than Kyukaku had imagined. To be fair, she had no idea what to expect. Not having any sort of formal education or obligation growing up, school just seemed like a place she could just walk up into, grab her zanpakuto, and leave. Nobody told her that she would be there for six years!

However, it was too late now for her to quit. With the ceremony over, and Kyukaku now having her three swords (more than she was supposed to), Kyukaku had signed a personal oath that she was going to see this through to the end... whatever that would be. But not everybody could be so steadfast in their ways as she could, and so it was normal to walk around campus and find others lost with their new situation. Most of the time she'd just walk past them, but one person had caught her attention.

Well, it's not like she had an option to ignore them. Rushing between classes, it was amazing that it took only up until now for Kyukaku to run into somebody. Her forehead colliding with the body of a taller woman, Kyukaku was sent flying back, all three of her zanpakuto scattered across the floor. A hand would be placed on her temple as she dealt with the repercussions of her action, trying to sneak in a glance of what happened to the other party.



__________________
Find your Balance (Invite) Chidori-listFind your Balance (Invite) Iota-listFind your Balance (Invite) Kyrin-listFind your Balance (Invite) Shing-list-pic
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 629

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:21 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Lerna had admittedly been pretty absorbed into her own internal dialogue, and the subtle fear of having such a weapon right at her hip being all sentient and shit. It was at that moment that a particularly small woman promptly slammed directly into her chest, a brief instant in which she was thinking :Is someone touching my chest?

And then she looked down to see the girl on the floor, three swords dropping all over the place. She furrowed her brows, completely perplexed. Was this girl .....STEALING Zanpaku'to? She wrinkled her brow for a moment and let out a grunt, reaching down and picking up two of the swords in question, then furrowing her brows at the girl on the floor. "Sorry, didn't see you coming. You uh..... there a reason you're carrying all these?" She asked the woman with a tilt of her head. She offered the girl a hand to help her get up if need be. The girl seemed.... a little ....well okay Lerna had also not been paying attention. So she supposed she could understand the girl maybe being a little scatterbrained. Maybe it was just a mistake? Either way, she'd get to the bottom of it. Not like she had anything else to do for the rest of her afternoon.
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Joined : 2016-10-29
Posts : 585
Age : 20
Location : The Dance Floor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:35 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) Kyukaku-post-header
Hesitantly, Kyukaku would accept the hand offered out to her, pulling herself up off the ground. Now that the two of them were standing, she was finally able to get a good look at the walking obstacle and almost immediately blushed once she realized where exactly her face had made contact. You know, now that she thought back to what happened, it was incredibly soft... Kyukaku would wave her hands in front of her face as if to disperse the thought from the air. Her face qould quickly turn a shade of pink as embaressment would wash over her. To get... that thought off her mind, her head started to whip around, her eyes scanning around for her swords. It took a good moment before she realized that two of them were in the womans hands, while the other one was on the floor a few meters away. A middle finger was raised for her to gesture a pause as she would walk to the sword, pick it up, and return.

On the way back, her fingers and hands would start to move in a series of gestures, as if trying to convey something. It would be sign language, assuming Lerna knew what that was. "They gave me.... the swords. I didn't want to give them back, they... didn't take them." The movements were slow and there were long pauses in between, as if this was something new to Kyukaku. Which it was. Placing the sowrds back where they were on her person, Kyukaku would wipe off some nonexistent dust before tilted her head at the woman. "Are...you...okay?"

__________________
Find your Balance (Invite) Chidori-listFind your Balance (Invite) Iota-listFind your Balance (Invite) Kyrin-listFind your Balance (Invite) Shing-list-pic
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 629

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:51 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Lerna raised a brow as it seemed this girl was in the middle of ....something? Her face lit up and Lerna could only assume that she had some kinda embarassed reaction to slamming into her like that. Not that she minded, it wasn't like shed been hurt. All the same, it WAS however her turn to furrow her brows just a little when she noticed the .....gesturing. Was this girl mute? Her lips pursed for just a moment and she glanced between the girl and the swords. She didn't speak sign language, but it seemed like some sort of explanation. On one hand: This seemed incredibly bizarre. Was she holding them for someone? That seemed to be the most liable answer. Right?

All the same, she did not relinwuish her hold for the time being, and continued to consider the situation. She might need an interpreter.... But for now. "I think you should probably put these back where you found em. After all, these are supposed to be our weapons for our entire career." She murmured, rubbing her chin and then glancing down to the swords in her hands. She reached out, offering them back, however, wen Kyukaku would grap them, she'd lightly reach up and put her own hand on theirs, a firm expression on her face.

Ugh. Shinigami HAtchlings. It was weird and disturbing to say the least. But even so, this little mite was still too......green to be the sort of disgusting sort. She didn't even feel TOO surprised that some shinigami would try to use three swords. But, she seemed so strangley....innocent. Perhaps she could guide her. "You should have had the lecture, right? I know you Normal Shinigami students have different classes, but they were pretty clear about things when thyey gave them to us Sub Shinigami. We will spend most of our lives with these swords by our side. Pouring our minds and souls into them. Our spirit energy is what will nourish the spirit inside. And in turn, those spirits will live in our souls.:" She pursed her lips, sighing. "I'm still learning myself. But .....having your spirit energy split four ways? between your swords and yourself? Not only that, but having THREE spirits in your head? That doesn't really seem reasonable. Or....yaknow.....safe." She murmured, before releasing the girl's hand and the swords themselves.

She sighed, scratching the back of her head. "This ain't gonna work..... well it aint like anythings gonna happen right away. I guess I'll just have to track down a teacher to ask about it later. In the meantime uh....just...be careful with those." She noted, reaching around and frowning. Fucking.....pocketless ....Ah here. She smirked, reaching into the gap in her hakama to peel out her phone. "Here, you guys know how to use things right? Sorry I don't know sign language, but go ahead and just type up what you're saying? Least for now." She offered. Did the girl know how to use the keys? She could only hope.
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Joined : 2016-10-29
Posts : 585
Age : 20
Location : The Dance Floor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:40 am
Find your Balance (Invite) Kyukaku-post-header
It didn't take long for the rookie to realize that their efforts at communication were for naught as there was a language barrier between them. Well, sort of. It was only a one-way barrier, still didn't make things any easier. As Lerna would go on to lecture her, Kyukaku would take the time to comically gesture to the swords with her arms and then back to herself, as if it would get the point across. It's not like she asked to have all three of them, just that the ceremony just kinda dumped three on her. It was weird for her, it was weird for the people running it, but nobody mentioned it so neither did she. When phones were mentioned she couldn't help but put her face in her palm. Ah yes, technology. Why didn't she think of that?

Oh yeah, because there were no pockets. As each second would tick by, Kyukaku's envy toward her big-breasted acquaintance would only increase. Oh, also because she was dirt poor and couldn't afford a phone in the first place. As she took the device, Kyukaku quickly realized that she's never actually held one of these things before and took a second to marvel at it before slowly typing on it.

"I don't know what you mean by voices, but I'm fine. And I was given these swords by the school for some weird reason. I wear them with pride." As the last sentence was dictated, Kyukaku puffed her cheeks and her chest and broadened her stance. It was as if she was trying to mimic a generic soldier standing at attention, borderline cute if not for the inappropriateness of it at the moment. It was broken shortly after being erected as she returned to typing. "Wait, do you hear voices? You might want to get that checked out, don't know if they'll let crazy people join the Gotei. I hope you're not crazy." There was a pity smile accompanied by this short speech.

__________________
Find your Balance (Invite) Chidori-listFind your Balance (Invite) Iota-listFind your Balance (Invite) Kyrin-listFind your Balance (Invite) Shing-list-pic
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 629

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:30 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

She paused, furrowing her brows for just a moment when the girl spoke up. She was confused? Her eyes drifted down to her zanpaku'to and briefly she began to wonder. Was it usual for them not to hear it's voice straight away? She scrunched her nose just a little, not sure if she should be worried about that.... but for now she decided that she wasn't going to fret about it too much. All the same she sighed. Jeez, these students from the Rukongai didn't get jack all? Who the heck was running this place that people were just HANDED Zanpaku'to without being taught the basics about them? The more that this girl talked the more she was sure this was some sort of mistake.

"I really don't....ugh.... You DO know that your Zanpaku'to is alive right? Alright I don't have the uhhhhhhh qualifications to go through all of the minute details. But just....take care of those for now got it? And ....." She was about to warn the girl about pouring her spirit energy into them. But .....let's be real, based on the girl's responses she probably didn't even know HOW to do that, so she decided not to worry about it.

"Anyway, don't worry about it. I'll find a teacher and figure out what this is all about later. Where were you even going in such a hurry anyway?" She figured she'd ask. May as well get all the info she could outta the girl now, so that if need be she could find them later, right?
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Joined : 2016-10-29
Posts : 585
Age : 20
Location : The Dance Floor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) Kyukaku-post-header
Out of curiosity, while Lerna went on her weird spheal, Kyukaku put her swords up to her ear as if looking for a voice to come out of them. There definetly was a whole lot of nothing coming from them, at least for a moment. But then, seemingly from nowhere, a single word was said.

"Kill."

It was enough to freak her out and drop the swords, before bending over and picking up them up again as Lerna would continue. There's no way it was the sword that was talking to her, maybe she was just hearing things.

Kyukaku would look away from the woman and scratch her cheek, a devious smile plastered on her face. What Lerna was saying to her was somewhat familiar, but also Kyukaku had just recently started taking classes so a lot of the things they were telling her were just going in one ear and out the other. This was partly why she was rushing in the first place since her last teacher held her back to chew her out. A lot of potentials they say, just not enough effort being put into her studies. It was heartbreaking to hear that really, but what could she do?

Eyes moved back to the phone, she would type again. "Funny thing about that, I was supposed to be headed towards my zanjutsu class. Though I'm so late now that I probably shouldn't bother. Also, I don't think you need to get anybody. I will be fine, I promise." That was probably all Kyukaku could say that could calm the woman down from making a mountain out of an anthill.

__________________
Find your Balance (Invite) Chidori-listFind your Balance (Invite) Iota-listFind your Balance (Invite) Kyrin-listFind your Balance (Invite) Shing-list-pic
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Experienced Member
Joined : 2021-06-04
Posts : 629

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue0/0Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:38 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Lerna was not like...... a mind reader. She had pretty sharp senses by virtue of her snakelike attributes, .....admittedly that was something she aught to try and delve further into that venue. But, all the same, seeing the girl lean down and listen to the swords, which then promptly turned into the girl suddenly getting so spooked that she dropped her swords, prompting a roll of Lerna's eyes as there may as well have been a neon sign that said 'this is a bad situation' all over the place. She tried to think, imagining a teacher that specialized in Zanpakuto's. And then her mind DID drift to one thing she'd seen on the syllabus. A special class with a pretty intensive requirement for entry. Something she had been very interested in but flat out just didn't qualify for.

If anyone was qualified to figure this stuff out it was her right?

"It's fine. To be honest I actually was on my way to talk to one of the teachers. I was hoping to get into a class, may as well have someone to come along. " She hummed, starting to move and usher Kyukaku along. Of course, she ABSOLUTELY was guiding the girl directly to Murasaki to tell on her. Did she have good, concerning intentions? Absolutely. But technically she was kinda tattling on the girl. And even if Kyukaku decided to peel off and do something else she still had every intention of going through with that.

All the same she did.....feel a bit uncertain. She glanced down to the shorter girl and canted her head to the side. "Buuut I'm a little surprised how a little gal like you wound up in here. Not that you don't probably have potential, but you don't really seem the type for ....this kind of job. What made you want to be a shinigami?"
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Joined : 2016-10-29
Posts : 585
Age : 20
Location : The Dance Floor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Find your Balance (Invite) Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Find your Balance (Invite) Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Find your Balance (Invite) Empty Re: Find your Balance (Invite)

Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:02 pm
Find your Balance (Invite) Kyukaku-post-header
Kyukaku was definetly the type of person who hated getting told what to do and where to go, so she very much had a problem with what was going on. Oh, if only she hadn't run into this meddlesome woman then Kykaku could have probably made it to Ms. Bokosuka's class. Not only was this fiasco going to interfere with her attendance, but if so far the woman wasn't that fond of her to begin with so straight up skipping class wasn't going to win her any points. But, besides that, she had gone along with what was happing anyways since the prospect of her weapons being a murder machine was somewhat interesting and somewhat concerning.

"Stop.... please!" Another voice intruded in her mind, this time that of a woman. In response to the sudden message, Kykaku dug her heels in to ground and stopped. This voice wasn't just asking, it was pleaing; it was concerning. Eyeing her swords for a moment before resuming her travels, Kykaku would reply to the woman using the phone once again.

"It was better than dying in the slums back home. Plus, I wanted something to do with my life, I wanted to mean something, I wanted to protect my family. What better way to to that than this? How about you?" The rookie's attention was divided between the swords on her person and Lerna, waiting to see which one would speak first.

__________________
Find your Balance (Invite) Chidori-listFind your Balance (Invite) Iota-listFind your Balance (Invite) Kyrin-listFind your Balance (Invite) Shing-list-pic
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum