Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:55 am

DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE

It's the time of giving and what better way to do that than with a writing prompt mission? The objective of this mission is rather simple: you need to plot out a thread with someone and then figure out a way to bless another character to make their character progression/day/whatever better.

This is to encourage other characters to role play with each other, create some interesting holiday moments and try to reward people for being generous to other characters.

Additionally, I'm only going to keep this mission up until the end of November. Once the first of December comes, I'm going to close out this mission. If you still have ongoing threads after that point, you will still be eligible for rewards if you finish them out. (I.E. if you signed up on Nov 25th, but your thread is still going on in December, that's fine as long as you finish it out. I'm gonna give you a month to finish it.)

✘ Credits - For this event I will be giving out credits to everyone who keeps track of their posts for this mission. Each post will be worth 50 points.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes. I recommend you make a tracker thread and then post back in this thread to claim them.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty Re: Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt

Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:09 am
[adm]Gonna be taking part in this, so I'm signing up[/adm]

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  WVMWLOu
Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty Re: Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:01 pm
Sure ill join in on this

Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Tentos10
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanksgiving 2021 Mission: Blessing Prompt  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:41 pm
I suppose I could give this a chance~! :3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum