Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi]

Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:57 am
Woah, Nice Legs [Murasaki, Yoruichi] - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Where would I even start? Sure, the focus here on the Rukongai is a good thing, that's something to keep workin' on too. But our job's to maintain the spiritual balance, and everyone seems a little too willing to let it slide that half that cycle goes on down there. Like it or not, that's our jurisdiction too, and if we're gonna be enforcing this like we're supposed to, we oughta be down there more. Not just handing it off to other people and having them call us when they need."

Murasaki didn't really need to think too terribly much about what she would be doing differently if she were the Captain Commander. After all, she'd thought about it a whole lot. Even beyond the ambitions she'd always had for the role, she wasn't the sort of person that would complain without having a solution for the problem. The issue was that nobody seemed to much like her solution.

"The Vandenreich's a tickin' time bomb. We don't know what they're up to, we don't know anything about 'em, and all we do know is that half their representatives seem to just be crawlin' out of the woodwork. On top of all that, the reports from as far back as Minatumi tell me their Grandmaster's got something going on with him that's way more than just Quincy power. Don't even know what it is, because it doesn't match any of the records, and I haven't seen it come up in any of our other recon reports. But that's the whole problem, we should be looking into that. Stealth force ought to have way more than the usual area recon going on. And maybe the Captain Commander's got all that done already, maybe she's got surveillance like I couldn't even imagine goin' on. But I don't know, and that's the problem."

It wasn't really that Murasaki was angry, per se, more frustrated, irritated even. None of this was new. If anything, it was just the same problems she'd been running through in her mind for months. This was just an opportunity to talk about it.

"I think every division's workin' just fine under her. But that's the problem. They're not workin' together, it's just under her. There's no transparency even for us Captains. Things work fine, sure, but I don't think anyone could tell you what her goals are, and I don't think there's much any of us can do to back the Gotei if we don't even know what we're tryin' to do beyond what the Captain Commander says right then."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum