Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi]

Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:23 pm

Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 NYEZko2

Kisuke Urahara | Average Shopkeeper

It was in a little way frustrating to have Yoruichi somewhat brush off his serious line of inquiry with a dismissal of sorts. But it was also to be expected of them, of course he thought 'them' because he knew that he was just as likely to act in such an irritating manner as she was. That was part of the problem, that they both knew each other so well and were also both so incredibly terrible at this.

But that only drove him to push the conversation in the direction she was taking things rather than his own. It was easier that way, for both of them.

"Good. Glad to know I can still count on you to answer when I call. As for your teammates, there might be some familiar faces amongst them. I am resourceful but good people are hard to replicate, even for a man of my talents. Now, whether Don Kanonji is amongst those you will simply have to find out later. Maybe you will find him waiting for you when I need to call in the big guns."

A wry smile danced across Kisuke's lips once more, replacing the hat atop his head and cocking it a little to one side. The fact that he was even contemplating a situation that could involve 'the big guns' was perhaps a tell in itself that there was something brewing. Unless it was another layer of the facade, and a pun at the good human's expense, which was equally probable given that he had not offered the identity of anyone else he was working with.

Saw that coming | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi]

Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:41 am
Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 HEADER_0085-017
Yoruichi Shihoin | Average Secret Agent

Yoruichi raised a brow slightly at that and stuck her tongue out at Urahara's insistence on maintaining mystery to the whole "team" he had purportedly put together. She sighed and reached up, rubbing the back of her head before promptly she vanished, a sudden shift of reishi that really only he would be able to pick up, before suddenly there was naught but a black cat seated on it's haunches before him. "Is that so? Well until then I suppose I shall be sure to keep an eye out. I'll be by later to leave you a means of getting into contact with me. I didn't exactly expect things to go this well." She had, some small part of her, expected this to turn into some big mess. Thankfully that didn't happen, haha right? Fuck she hated the past 100 years so goddamn much. She missed the old shit, she missed her brother, she missed when her family WASN'T falling apart.

All the same, she streeetched that tiny furred body and got up on her paws. "That said, was there anything else you wished to speak of?" She asked, that more ...imperious voice that she used shining through through her feline form.

End Post | Good Meeting, go team!
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:55 am

Between Heaven and Hell [Kisuke, Yoruichi] - Page 2 NYEZko2

Kisuke Urahara | Average Shopkeeper

Does she think this is things going well?

Kisuke watched as she transformed back into her all-too-familiar feline form. It had been a while since he had seen it, long enough that he loosed a little chuckle at the sight of it, but that ill-thought still stuck with him. He couldn't help himself from thinking it, just like he couldn't help himself from leaving it unaddressed and pretending. That was just how they were.

"Yeah, things worked out pretty alright in the end didn't they? Even time can't really pull us apart."

He hated himself for his cowardice, and yet he was also relieved that this hadn't gone worse. That his preparations for a worst-case scenario had been wasted. Outwardly, he just smiled again before turning back to study the stars above them once more. Nothing had changed, he knew in his head that they were just the same as they had been before Yoruichi had arrived, and yet his perspective felt warped. Like he had been standing too close to a great gravitational force and it was trying to alter his views on reality.

"You know he is still out there. Ichigo Kurosaki. He will be coming back to Earth soon, so do let me know if you see him around."

A wistful exhale escaped Kisuke's lips, casting a little mist out in front of him as he continued to stargaze rather than face Yoruichi anymore.

Saw that coming | END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum