Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle]

Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Well of course she expected as much; Liltotto never thought the woman to be stupid or blind to her situation by any means, more intending to give her another's perspective than anything else. Though, in turn, she wasn't too certain of how much Giselle changed herself, aside from obviously being much calmer in certain aspects than before.

She merely looked at her companion as she put a hand on her shoulder, praising her for how much she had grown. The glowing expression of Giselle however was not matched, Liltotto's own expression remaining neutral as she'd nod slightly, looking down and uttering a simple, "Yeah, guess so," though she clearly had a lot more thought to it beyond what she outwardly expressed. Though to her wish to complain about it anyway, Liltotto just gave a full shrug, "Fair."

Opening a bag of snacks she had brought with her after quickly cleaning off what Giselle presented her, she'd munch away as Giselle went further on her stance, nodding along, "Yeah, I can't say the welcome wagon was terribly welcoming for me either. I just ignored any piss that came my way though, I had more important shit to worry about. Dunno how they'd compare eating people versus blood mind control, buuut hard guess tells me they aren't super fond of either. What happened happened, eh."

Then Giselle brings up some 'Mazda' character who seemed to be the only one assed to talk to her, raising her brow at that ending comment. Now that caught her attention.

"Well, I just got done moving in after two... Tiresome weeks," Liltotto seemed thoroughly irritated by even recalling the events she had to go through just to get settled, "So I haven't started yet. Will be next week if nothing annoying happens, though that's besides the point; What'd that guy say?"

END | Miss me?
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle]

Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:57 pm
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADRR_EFZe3tPU0Agd3PG

Giselle snorted a bit, amused if nothing else that Liltotto was just as unexpressive as she remembered her. What a little brat~ AShe sighed and promptly made her way to the other room as Liltotto began going back to her eating, taking a few moments to bring back some more food before setting it down and taking a seat across from the girl. She paused, considering the fact that Liltotto had also been getting a bit of scuff, a sigh escaping her as she thought about it. Yea that made sense, true Alastair had been pretty nice seeming from a distance. But just about every other leader in the vandenreich seemed like they were spread really thin. She had YET to experience any interaction with Helle that made it seem like the woman was anything but an overworked grump, Reida of course was a fucking piece of work, but even she seemed to not really be up to much. And then of course there was Cyrus, whose disdain had been pretty clear the one meeting they HAD had. She sighed, wondering honestly if the Vandenreich had even been a reasonable place to try joining...

"Hmmm, well at least you're done with the moving and stuff. Now you can focus on all your new allies and stuff. I've made a fewwwwwwww, friends......ish. This recruit named Vee seemed.....uh.... nice. A little simple, but nice." She hummed, drumming her fingers before looking to the side. "And if you want, I think we could probably just sign up for the next patrol. Not like those things ever seem to have much going on anyway. But at least theres the chance of a bit of excitement." She murmured, sticking her tongue out. She notably tried to say nothing about the question Lil had asked, but well......after a couple seconds of contemplation she supposed Liltotto would probably just keep asking her about it.

"Honestly I'm not even sure how hush hush I should be about this.... given how ...bizarrely honest the guy is. I mean, I think if anyone in the vandenreich ever asked him directly, he'd probably tell them the exact same thing. IT was still a little odd. " She paused, glancing toward Liltotto. "If you're really interested honestly you can probably ask him yourself." She conceded, not giving much. But truth be told, even if Mazda was liberal with the intormation, SHE definitely wasn't going to go yapping about it. It was something that she certainly had to think over.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:18 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

There was a 'hmm' in her throat as she ate, listening to Giselle go on about how she made a 'few' friends; with how long she drew that 'few' out, she guessed that meant hardly any. That must be somewhere between irksome and driving her absolutely nuts... Even if it has been a good while, she knew that she probably couldn't stand the lack of attention, well, good attention,

"Simple's good," Liltotto hardly looked up while talking, "Least you know the person's genuine, even if they're dull."

In her own experience, she's acquainted with many a simple person, some of them remaining in her life until they withered into old age. Even if it wasn't some thrill or high romance like many would crave, it was at the very least consistent.

"Well," She'd go on to respond, not seeming to care to press about her previous question, "Honestly, I find the amount of nothing seeming happen unnerving. It just feels like something's going to happen, and I kind of wish it would already. This day and age where all this bombastic bullshit keeps happening? Hella creepy if it suddenly gets quiet and chill to me."

Huh, surprise surprise - Giselle actually ended up giving some response to her question instead of leaving her hanging. That was a matter she would investigate on her own time; she didn't need the zombie to spill the details on her, instead seeking to derail that topic with an overly dramatic, hard and long sniff from her,

"You smell like another chick's business," She'd let out a short 'heh', "Thought I smelled bitch; what's her name?"

She sure did hope that Giselle wasn't up banging recruits or anything, but that wasn't the impression she got; whoever it was definitely did not give off that terribly familiar scent of Quincy.

END | Yeehaw
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:07 pm
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_0596-009

Giselle raised a brow slightly and stick her tongue out at Liltotto's response to Vee. " She also only just learned about the whole zombie thing, and is very unaware of what my powers entail, so her being chill thus far really doesn't mean much. PLENTY of people are a-ok with the immortality shit, it's the zombificatgion that gets their gams." She pointed out, drumming her fingers slightly before the ...NEXT subject came to pass.

However, that long sniff made Giselle furrow her brows and lightly swat Liltotto on the shoulder. "Number one: You shouldnt go sniffing people, they don't like it. And Two: I am your MOTHER, please do not talk about me smelling like vageen. THIRD! That's not a ladylike subject to talk about. You're an adult now young lady! No self respecting man or woman is going to want to marry some girl who talks about ....STENCH all the time! I EVENTUALLY want grandkids you know! So you need to cut back on your autistic little snoofing!" A VERY rate tone: chastisement from Giselle as she outright frowned and put her hands on her hips as she addressed her daughter. Irregardless of how grown Liltotto was, this was still the little godbaby that SHE had raised!

She stepped squarely into Liltotto's field of view and leered. "The POLITE and NORMAL thing to ask, would be 'Hey Mom, has someone else been around here?' or....SOMETHING! And yes, I AM seeing someone." She noted irritatedly, CLEARLY perturbed. BEfore joining the vandenreich? Absolutely she would have been....ok wel she still woulnd't LIKE it, but she wouldn't care about her daughter picking this stuff up. But hearing this kind of language and knowing her COWORKERS would be interacting with it, made her anxious. She did NOT want Liltotto to be in the same boat as she was. She wanted her to make FRIENDS! Maybe even find a nice partner! She may have been exaggerating about the grandkid stuff, but she DID want a happy life for Liltotto, and the last thing she wanted was her already poor dating profile to be further blemished by this sort of behavior!

She sighed.... calming down as she ....came down from her little tizzy. A frown still on her face, but more of a concerned one than an angry one. "At least try to keep stuff like peoples SMELL to yourself." She sighed, clearly distressed.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:53 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

She had expected the topic to get shifted, though she definitely didn't expect the kind of reaction that would come her way. Course she expected to be swatted or slapped in some way, hardly reacting to that tap on the shoulder. Course she expected something between a, 'yuck, don't do that' and a full on lecture. What she didn't expect was the why; obviously she expected Giselle to be offended for herself, but then she brought up the idea of how she'd seem to anyone with marriage potential, of wanting grandkids and whatnot.

Those ideas made her rather unexpressive face falter, somewhat. Not by much, with her eyes hitting the floor and perhaps her lips curving somewhat downward, but it nonetheless drudged up older feelings about that. Friends were the farthest she typically went in terms of relationships, and even those were kept at a measured distance. She knew for a fact she would end up outliving them, and even if she were to die, she felt there would not be anything or anyone on the other side for her. Even in this world of the spiritual, of knowledge of the afterlife, she would never see them again, and they wouldn't see her either.

She couldn't imagine having a partner, much less children. Not like she ever tried to make herself appealing in that regard.

Of course, Giselle right before her, the woman who raised her, had come back. But even that in itself was a shock to the system; at times she had the faintest thought that maybe the isolation was driving her mad, but she had well enough of a reminder that she wasn't. She kept that ugly mess of emotions to herself, however. They were her's and her's alone to deal with.

At the same time, she felt a gross twist of guilt inside of her; Giselle clearly wanted better for her, she always had. As sweet as a desire that was, it wasn't something she felt was obtainable.

"Yeah. Sorry." She didn't raise her gaze, taking another helping of food, "Won't happen again."

She picked for some other topic, something far divorced from this to talk about, obviously more tasteful: "You like cats?"

END | ...
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:56 pm
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADRR_0590-007

Giselle sighed softly and let her shoulders slump, her expression softening after a moment as she saw just how Liltotto seemed to consider her words. Liltotto could be a little troll sometimes, but she was proud to see that the girl was ....well...capable of recognizing her own faults, or at least recognizing that Giselle meant well for her. "It's alright hon, I just....I worry about you. I don't want you to wind up some sort of little psychopath. No going crazy and wearing a mask and calling yourself 'Pain' or some retarded shit." She chuckled, gently pulling Liltotto into a hug before she paused, her brows raising just a little before her head canted to the side.

"OH! I actually have a cat! Her name is Veal!" She chimed happily, smiling from ear to ear and pausing as she looked around. "Well, somewhere. She always kinda just....finds me. I swear I dunno how she manages to find me. She must like.....stow waay on planes or boats or some shit. But I'm sure she'll show up in the city of lights sometime."

She paused, tapping her chin for a moment before slowly canting her head to the side. "Very slick subject change bee tee dubs. But I still expect you to at LEASt try and make some friends. Especially Alastair! He seems like a nice friend material. Though I think he's out on a mission or something at the moment. " She paused, tapping her chin before her expression snapped back to a smile. "I hear he's quite the friendly guy."
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:16 pm
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Liltotto-Header-Img-2

Liltotto Lamperd

"Well, if the decades of near solitude didn't drive me nuts, don't think i'll be nuthouse-ready anytime soon," Her gaze was still averted, her flat tone unchanged. Her mind was busy dwelling on the myriad of feelings she didn't want to revisit at all, softly cringing with that second hug. Was she actually going nuts, or have hugs suddenly become really uncomfortable to receive? Either way, she kept her mouth shut and her thoughts to herself.

Of course she has a cat. Then again, she'd better expect Giselle to have an animal that could match her energy levels, like a dog or a ferret or something. She herself never kept a pet, was more of an observer of other's pets than keeping her own, even if she wanted to at points in time.

"Yeah, that's... Cats. They kind of do whatever they want..." She couldn't even smile at the idea of a cat somehow stowing away on a plane or boat, miraculously tracking Giselle down where ever she went. Though she would let out a small grunt when her attempt at changing the subject was caught, and right back onto the friends subject she'd go. Liltotto's expression seemed to waver more and more as Giselle went on, pushing this guy Alastair as good... "Friend" material. She had the nagging suspicion that Giselle hoped for... more than that.

"..Giselle, i'm alright with meeting people. I was planning on it anyway," She'd finally look to her, an insistent look to her eyes as she'd continue, "But i'm not planning on doing more than just friends with anyone else. Then again, your idea of a friend and mine may be different."

END | ...
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:25 pm
Hey, Down Here [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADRR_EFZe3tPU0Agd3PG

Giselle paused a bit at that and snorted,sticking her tongue out impishly and promptly flicking Liltotto's temple in response to that mention. "Hey, never lose your vigilance. When you get to be as old as you and me Insanity just kinda creeps up on you. You'd be surprised how many times your Mom went a little off the deep end in the past. Without even realizing it." She noted, folding her arms across her chest and sighing as she thought back to some things that had happened in the past.

A pause, head tilting for a moment. Not really having much to say about her cat, though she DID pause when Liltotto brought that subject back up about dating and all that. She quirked a brow and tilted her head to the side. "WELL, why don't you just ask Mazda for advice then? He seems to be the same sort of ....weird.....fragmenty..... metathing that you are. And I .....THINK he has something goin on with that Shirohime woman. Perhaps he has tips? " She smiled brightly. In a bizarrely very mom-like fashion of presuming that ANY similarity was a reasoning to be friends and ask advice from other people. A manifestation of her just well...TRYING to be somehow helpful to the situation.

All the same, she stood up and promptly patted Liltotto on the back. "But come on, enough about all that! Lets finish up making dinner, we can have something to eat, then we can talk ALL about your new job." She smiled, promptly steering liltotto into the kitchen, smiling from ear to ear. Truly happy to have her around again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum