Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:04 am
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Banner

ALASTOR

Getting back down to Earth, it was pretty nice though he saw a lot of it. Frankly, this was mostly business. Mostly. He liked to think he was a lot more mellow but getting sent to the City of Lights to check stuff out and maintain that diplomacy between the Vandenreich and the Gotei was an important role. A kind of thing which made him wave his hand and groan when he received the orders because why would they send an idiot like him to do diplomatic work. What a chore.

So what was the other thing? Well, it wasn't like he was stupid and not able to hear of his sister's relationship. Just who was this guy thinking he could roll up on his little sister? Naturally, he wanted to make sure he wasn't a total douchebag because no retard was going to be with his sister.

It was just the right thing to do you know? Keep her from getting with someone sleezy and maybe rough him up, the old break her heart and he'll break his legs kind of talk. Apparently they had the same name, and the same colour hair.. that was kinda weird. If he actually bothered to talk to his sister more then maybe he'd call her out on the peculiar choice of similarities in tastes.

Ah well. Now where was this guy?

Scarlet Red Vermilion | END POST

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Gamma_Signature
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] CHARACTER_LISTSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] GRAPHICS_THREADSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty Re: Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:50 am
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] SvomhR4

ALASTAIR

And where exactly was Alastair at the moment that this force from across the realms sought him out to determine his intentions for the woman whose life they shared? Nowhere special really, stood out on one of the City of Lights many natural piers watching over the shifting tides.

He was not expecting to be found, enjoying what little private time he could steal between his duties as both Coordinator and diligent boyfriend, but neither was he exactly hiding his presence. A distinctive mop of fiery red hair, perhaps more distinguishable than Alastor's own, and his particularly monochrome attire gave him a rather unique look that stood out from a crowd even in the City of Lights.

Alone with his thoughts, he was not exactly monitoring his surroundings for a potential threat. Alastair was not exactly lax in matters of personal security, even in one of the safest places on the planet, but equally even he could not maintain a hawk-like vigilance at all times. Word had perhaps come down the pipeline that a member of the Gotei 7th Division was visiting on a public relations mission, but the details had been scarce enough that Alastor would certainly have the drop on him in those first moments unless he made a real scene of his approach.

Crimson Red Carmine | END POST
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty Re: Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor]

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:56 am

ALASTOR

"What do you mean you don't know who Sophie de Maris is?"

He was arguing with some grunt, a clear air of frustration that was really getting his fuse scorched. He wasn't the most patient person here and the nonsense of them apparently not recognising his sister's name really was throwing him off here.

"Short. Scrawny, not real buff. Looks like me. You're telling me you have no idea who she is at all?"

The poor guy that he was interrogating just stared at him blankly. There was a woman named Sophie, who did resemble him greatly but that was about where the similarities ended and said soldier did not seem intent to direct this loud idiot towards an Administrator of the Vandenreich off such a lax description.

"God damn useless."

He finally complained and marched off, looking for his next victim to point him in the direction of his sister and subtle was not exactly in his repetoire with the general crowd being able to hear most of the exchanged conversation.

Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] CHARACTER_LISTSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] GRAPHICS_THREADSleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sleeping With My Sister, Huh? [Alastair, Alastor] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:21 am

ALASTAIR

'Sophie de Maris'? How peculiar.

Alastair heard the words from quite a distance, spoken out loud as they were, and yet it still took him a few long moments to acknowledge exactly who this individual was referring to. His first reaction was to wonder exactly who would be inquiring about Sophie in particular and using a family name that she had left out of most official documentation. Then it took all of a few short moments to deduce that the man was her brother, or at least bore enough striking similarities that he was obligated to investigate.

He could have simply faded into the crowd and left him to his own devices, he had heard enough about the man in the few times Sophie had spoken about her family that was enough to put him on edge around him, but it was not like him to show fear in the face of confrontation. They were both men grown, they could be adults about this and discuss matters in a civil manner. That was the path his brain began to wander down as he approached the man as he stormed off after another swift rebuttal.

"Asking after Administrator Sophie Geisleitt might get you where you want to go, though I could lead you in the direction of her office if you were so inclined."

His expression was rather blank as he addressed Alastor, no malice but equally hardly a breath of warmth that was likely to be expected from a stranger offering out a helping hand in such a situation as this.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:26 am

ALASTOR

Firstly, who the hell was this guy. Secondly, why did she change her surname? Oh well, it wasn't like he would need to struggle why the little black sheep of the family changed her name but at the same time she was still his sister so he didn't care too much about whatever surname she picked unless she had already somehow gotten married and thought to not pass it onto anyone. Now that'd be sure to go down well with his parents if he got back there and passed on that snippet of information.

"Right, and you are?"

It wasn't the nicest way to start off but he was pretty wound up right now, the statement in general wasn't particularly sharp besides his irritated tone from having to jump all these stupid hurdles.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:50 am

ALASTAIR

"Alastair Eisfluch, Coordinator with the Vandenreich, though off duty right now. I am also more familiar with Miss Geisleitt than most."

That comment sounded almost smug as it rolled off his lips, but that was far from his intention. In his mind, he was simply stating a fact or two, about his association with Sophie. Inwardly, he was of course rather proud of his relationship and held it rather close to a heart that elsewise carried no particularly strong emotions for most things. Still, he held out a hand to Alastor in an offer of a more formal greeting.

"But, before we set off, perhaps it would be best to understand your relationship with the good Administrator?"

Rusty eyes now focused upon the other man, trying to confirm that which he almost certainly had known the answer to already. Still, if this was him, then he had to wonder how far from the apple tree Sophie had fallen. They were quite the opposite to one another from what he could glean of their personality and demeanour, a reflective yin and yang, but he should probably try to make a good impression somehow. If that meant putting his services to use as a tour guide for an hour or two then so be it.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:57 am

ALASTOR

"Alastair huh... Closer than most."

It took him a little bit but he was definitely in deep thought. Bright red hair too. Hey, wait a second. It clicked.

"You're the guy dating my sister."

He said it with no sense of professionalism but definitely a loaded statement directed at the fellow redhead and that's when the big brother mode clicked on. A much more intense aura and stare that bore into the man, it was ironic that he remembered more details about Alastair than he did about his own sister's ongoings but he was a simple guy.

"So you better start talking punk, what's your angle?"

Wrong answer and he'd wipe the streets with this guy's face, or go down trying. That's what this guy gets for rolling up on the wrong little sister.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:56 am

ALASTAIR

"The brother then."

He vocalised his internal monologue for a moment in response, to confirm that he knew what was going on as much as it was to stall for a moment. His hand still hung forward limply, a gesture left unanswered, but he did not yet retract it. Instead, he let the slightest hint of a smile creep its way across his lips.

"Yes, I am dating Miss Sophie. But I assure you my intentions or 'angles' are far from ill-intended. I do care rather greatly for her, she is one of a kind."

He could have laboured the point, thrown out more reasons or justifications, but that was not exactly his style. The inner working of their relationship was their own, all that mattered was that she was happy and having a good time, and either Alastor was going to accept that or fight against it. The latter seemed likely given his brazen attitude so far, but Alastair did hold out a fragment of hope that this could all be ironed out with a cordial chat. Failing in that, at least he was on home turf.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:18 am

ALASTOR

He bore daggers into Alastair's eyes while sizing him up. He was pretty good at fronting it, he'd give him that. Though he spiritually wasn't that impressive so Alastair could probably beat the crap out of him but Alastor would take the L and fight him back regardless. It was all about that manly pride you know?

"Alright, just keep it in your pants sunshine. I hear one little bad thing from her and I'll whoop your ass all the way to Soul Society and back. Get me?"

It sounded a lot more threatening than he really could actually do, like let's be real here though it was genuine. The idea that he might be doing the nasty with his little sister already got his fists tingling to give him a piece of his mind.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:49 am

ALASTAIR

It was almost unnatural how unflinching Alastair was in the face of the staredown from Alastor, life in the military had given a dogged mental resilience when more mundane threats were presented. The Demon in Jefferson had certainly been enough to rattle him but one Shinigami with an overprotective bone to pick was not going to flip his switches.

"Of course, we are happy. I have no desire to cause her any grief, so let us keep it that way."

He did not touch on the subject of what Sophie and he got up to behind closed doors, that was hardly business that he would share with his friends let alone her siblings. Hopefully, Alastor found that answer acceptable and did not seek to pry any further into the matter or make any greater inane restrictions.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum