Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle]

Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:51 am
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

Well, first time meeting the boss. A pleasantry Liltotto has experienced many a time in her life, except this was the first boss that wasn't of the mundane rub compared to her last several, along with the fact this was no desk job. Sure, she could've taken a desk job, but she didn't feel she'd get the same fulfillment out of it that she did before. If she had to work and belong somewhere, she at least didn't want to be bored out of her skull.

Liltotto made her way to one Director Helle Armstrong's office, the lack of a need for an appointment or whatever other barrings to see her being appreciated, all she had to hope was the woman wasn't busy, or playing-solitaire "busy". Not much beyond curiosity led her to the door of her office; of course there was the interest in wanting a higher position given her experience, but that'd have to wait - she just started, after all, not to mention there were probably some dirt-low expectations of her. If Giselle's complaining was anything to glean from, she figured she too was another 'example' to be made, and disturbed by.

Oh well, time to work with what she had. A few knocks on the door to warn of her presence, she would then speak,

"Ma'am?" She'd reach up and pull open the far-too-tall door, peeking her head in. Any ill-informed would think a nosy child had snuck in, "Do you have a moment?"

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty Re: Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle]

Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:42 pm

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] ZnehDGG

Helle Armstrong

Ah……… Zzz……..

Huh? What? Shit. Eyes opened, blinded by a too bright room. Eyes closed, brain recognizing the fact that it was far from awake. Body groggy, yep. How long though? How long was she out? A resounding groan broke free from her wet mouth, her hand moving to wipe away at the drool that had dribbled down her chin. Oh. Her paper has a nice wet dot on it. That’s no good. She’ll have to make a new copy. What stirred her from that blissfully painful nap however? Wiping at her eyes, their adjustment to the room’s light progressing slowly, her ears picked up on a voice at her door. Well, someone must have knocked then, and that same person is asking for permission to enter. Oh… God… Why? They’re just entering on their own.

She rubbed at her face and tidied up her hair as quickly as possible. Though, that did not save her from the loose ends that swayed with her erratic movement. Then, she quickly moved her papers under a book to hide their wetness and took a deep breath in preparation for what’s to come. Hopefully, this is not an important meeting that was scheduled or anything. For the life of her, she has no idea what is even going on right now. Sleeping on the job? How disgraceful.

“Um… Ma’am? A moment? Ah. Yes. Yes.”

Who is this again? Short, blonde, somehow giving her a headache already… She can’t quite find a name to match the face, but she’ll just blame all of her grievances on her groggy mind. For now, she should focus on appearing like the superior she is.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty Re: Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle]

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:28 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto immediately squinted at the sight she unfortunately beheld - first time she's ever seen this woman and she's sleeping on the job. Man, wouldn't it be lovely if she had a sour, overly demanding personality to tie it all up in a nice, hypocritical bow? Yeah, she couldn't help but immediately be silently critical - she's had her fair share of shitty bosses she had to stay in the good graces of, before society fell apart and pulled itself back together of course. Either way, chick seemed completely out of it.

"Liltotto Lamperd, one of your newly enlisted?" She'd say in a reminding tone as she'd slip in, "I came by to give proper introductions, maybe talk for a moment."

She'd approach the desk, but stop at a certain length as she was rather short and didn't want the desk to overshadow her. Despite having many thoughts and judgements running through her mind, she remained unreadable and rigid, those dull yellow eyes resting on her superior.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Director Armstrong. How are you today?"

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Smaller Than Expected [Liltotto/Helle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:14 am

Helle Armstrong

Liltotto. Liltotto.That name is familiar, but Helle’s not in the best shape to be remembering every last individual that joins the Sternritter. There’s always a constant flood of people trying to be a part of the Vandenreich. If anything, the small form of Liltotto proved helpful in trying to figure out who the small woman is. There isn’t an abundance of short people joining at least.

“Tired. I should have had them stop anyone from bothering me.”

Her voice, quiet and sore, she began to organize her desk further, putting finished papers in one stack and unfinished papers in another. Her emerald eyes dulled, she seemed a complete mess. When was the last time she had a sufficient rest? Has she even eaten at all in the last 24 hours? Liltotto became an afterthought soon enough, a silence falling over the room as Helle continued to organize her workspace.

Coding in Template By:

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:32 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Under normal circumstances, she would've been irritated with a response like that, but she came to see how absolutely haggard the woman looked. She mentally retracted quite a few judgements she made of the woman before walking closer to the desk. She was reminded too well of coworkers or even managers who worked themselves so hard, even to the point of looking like they were falling apart; even if she didn't say so out loud, she felt some sympathy.

"Ma'am," She'd speak up, breaking the silence between them, "Pardon my language, but you look like a tired mess."

She wasn't sure how well that statement would be received, and so continued, "Pushing it too much will make you sick. When was the last time you slept properly? In a bed?"

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:29 pm

Helle Armstrong

“Thank you for stating the obvious. Recent events have cause for attention. There’s no time for rest at the moment.”

Even with that said, she was sleeping, haggard by lack of rest. She is already sick, and her sickness finds itself sourced by multiple reasons. She didn’t bother giving it much thought because she doesn’t want to. All she needs to do is finish all the work before her, and then, take more work. With that thought, she actually put down her papers and looked at Liltotto, focusing her attention on the small woman. Things are a bit blurry for her, but she’ll make do.

“What brings you here? My memories are returning, and I am certain you only joined but a few days ago. Is there an issue that requires my attention?”

Coding in Template By:

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:46 am

Liltotto Lamperd

She scrunched her nose a bit at the initial comment, but her face changed into that of wondering; yeah, she's definitely fucking herself up right now, but was there even a way to convince her to at least rest a bit? Liltotto herself could go quite a while without needing to stop, but she acknowledged that others had a far lower spectrum of tolerance for activity.

"I mean, I came here to meet and get acquainted with you; you are my superior after all," Her eyes darted across the floor as she contemplated on what to even do here; she obviously was too stubborn to stop working, "Only issue here is that you're working yourself to the bone. How're you supposed to get your work done properly if you can barely keep your eyes open?"

...Shit she probably hasn't eaten, has she? That silent realization struck her. If she was neglecting rest, she definitely was neglecting other shit, too. Ugh, idiot.

"You know what, hold that thought Director. I'll be right back," With little able to stop her, she'd quickly slip out of the office. She had a better idea of where the closer food places were, but her speed made getting there, getting the desired items, and back a mere few minutes, returning with bottled water and two hot breakfast sandwiches to place on the outer facing edge of Helle's desk, having already eaten her own on the way back.

"If you aren't gonna stop to sleep, at least eat." This wasn't any special treatment on Liltotto's part; she would've done this for anyone in a similar state if they were willing to accept it.

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:06 pm

Helle Armstrong

How many times has she been forced to suffer through meeting her subordinates for the first time? She has no qualms with them wanting to understand their superior better, but the frequency of it has started to prove a bit tiring. Lately, it has been nothing but greet and meets and business. It has proven difficult to even prepare lunch for Cyrus. She definitely could go without someone pointing out her lack of personal hygiene or care. Rest is for those that get their work done, and until then, she has to continue forward. However, the fact she was caught sleeping is enough of a problem that she didn’t bother trying to argue with Liltotto. Instead, she just watched lazily as the other left and returned with little time in between.

“What is this?”

Her voice came out soft and haggard, but she did sit up just a bit once her eyes gazed upon the sandwiches placed before her. Her eyes, against her own will, seemed to gain a bit of color, but she kept as much of a proper air about her as she could. Honestly, if not for how tired she is, her stomach probably would have gurgled its desire for nutrition. It would be folly to not accept the charity, so she did reach for a sandwich.

“...Thank you, Liltotto, was it? I am sure I remember reading your profile, but excuse me for my inability to train my thoughts. Things have been… busy.”

An understatement.

Coding in Template By:

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:31 am

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto watched her expression brighten just a bit with the realization she was presented with food. Damn, she couldn't imagine being so tired she'd forget she's hungry, more or less considering her hunger always bothered her and tiring wasn't ever an issue. She had heard about the absolute nightmare that was Jefferson, but she hadn't considered how much things got shaken up in general.

"Yeah, it's Liltotto," She'd remind once again, greatly doubting the woman even heard her properly the first time, "I'd say 'busy' is an incredible understatement."

Her gaze would scan the stacks of papers, not quite looking at the woman as she was in thought for a moment, "..Is there no way for anyone to help you with all that stuff?"

From her viewpoint, having a boss so tired she can't even keep her eyes open and her thoughts straight would not be great if the right circumstances fell into play... She'd rather personally inconvenience herself some than risk some fall to instability; while it wasn't Director Armstrong's fault she's so burdened, the lack of help in tackling the workload was concerning, leading to the possibilities such as most subordinates being ill-equipped to take care of it, or the woman wishing to shoulder the burden herself - but as a result is accomplishing the opposite.

Last edited by Lillian on Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:59 pm

Helle Armstrong

“I can handle myself. It is just paperwork. It will come my way whether today or tomorrow, so I shall handle it all as quickly as I can.”

However, something like that does the opposite, for finishing a group of paperwork only leaves room for more paperwork. The Reich is growing at such a steady rate that her work may never end. Yet, as she runs through more paperwork after finishing her sandwich, it seems she has little care for that fact. The blurred lines are hard to read though. She’s forced to squint just to make out what’s in front of her, and, in a fit, she simply gives up and slammed her hands down.

In her slight bout with anger, the area around her lit up as the window behind her seat cracked by the sudden exertion of her will over Reishi. It’s so much, too much even. It is her duty to deal with it, not anyone else's. With a deep sigh, she gave up her displeasure for a more rugged grumble and sat back in her seat.

“Tell me, Liltotto. Why are you here?”

A vague question for a bare situation. Helle’s eyes narrowed, moving to the small woman, obviously in a mood. She doesn’t seem all too focused, but it is best to simply give Liltotto the conversation she came for and not just be pissy. Though, it’s probably hard to tell what exactly Helle is asking for.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Siegharty on Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum